[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whatever happened to the guys subbing Ordian. They get ninja'd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So whatever happened to the guys subbing Ordian. They get ninja'd? I can't even find the old releases outside episode 8
>>
File: 1438548356284.jpg (2MB, 2725x1905px) Image search: [Google]
1438548356284.jpg
2MB, 2725x1905px
IIRC he never actually wanted to sub the whole thing but just wanted to show everyone just HOW bad the A-K subs really were in hope for some other group to pick it up again.
>>
File: ordion 2.jpg (957KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ordion 2.jpg
957KB, 744x1052px
>>15423307

Oh. well dang. I guess no one else wanted to bite then huh. I mean with fansubbing the way it is even popular shows may not get people to sub them without crunchy to do the heavy lifting
>>
>>15422268
I still hold out hope that one day Ordianbro will return to us.
>>
>>15424325
I know Ordianbro personally. He ain't doing shit, too busy with RL. Best luck is to hope someone else eventually picks it up, but it's a bleak perspective. Doubt we'll ever see a true decent sub. because the existing HK is godawful
>>
>>15426092

wasn't there an official sub release? That was equally awful.
>>
>>15423307
why did someone go out of their way to poorly cover that nipple, or was it like that in the original
>>
>>15426158
There are plenty of nipples in the show. It aired on WOWOW.
>>
>>15423307
Can you post the original?
>>
>>15426135
>>15426092
The only subs are the really bad fansubs. A lot of lines are flat out wrong. Then again the show is so bad that the subs are kind of fitting. The plot barely makes any sense at all if you understand the dialog too. I love the romantic subplot with the coms lady's ex-boyfriend's war buddy who got his consciousness put in the boyfriend's body. It feels like it's from an entirely different show and only exists to pad out the episode count.
>>
>>15427185

eh, Im a sucker for shows that go full Obari. Even when making crap he just has this weird energy to him that I can't not find endearing
>>
>>15422268
He probably died.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.