[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After reading the fucking stupid "ALL ROBOTS ARE SHOUNEN"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1447932756452.jpg (237KB, 720x907px) Image search: [Google]
1447932756452.jpg
237KB, 720x907px
After reading the fucking stupid "ALL ROBOTS ARE SHOUNEN" bait thread here goes.

It's another "you get to make a robot show" thread.

Hard Mode: no "it's a hardcore real robot war show where EVERYONE DIES"

My idea is a robot themed shoujo series. Like a more willowy and melodramatic cross ange

An ordinary girl in a fantasy land gets the chance to become a mech pilot, but when she arrives at the academy the older girls are all massive bitches who tear her uniform, lock her in closets, sabotage her mech (which is a shitty obsolete one) etc. But she perseveres to try and get senpai, a classy silver haired masked ace, to notice her.

There are also classy lesbians holding hands longingly in lily gardens, uniforms with massive frills, soft piano music, a peppy friend figure and massive magitech robots with swords.

The combat side is focused on a tournament plot with a villainous rival school of extremely angry bishies led by a reverse trap.
>>
>>15419225
>>>/fa/nfiction
>>
>>15419225
This sounds like a bizarre mixture of RWBY and Soukou no Strain.

I like it.
>>
>>15419225
Story where it's discovered storms are actually demons/alien creatures temporarily entering the world through dimensional rifts. The national storm center is coopted by the military and all meteorological societies are repurposed to create mecha to combat these creatures. In doing so 20-30 years after the discovery of this fact there is no such thing as bad weather or storms but all storm centers are repurposed as garrisons to house mecha that kill the storms, which in response to them being impeded they are growing stronger every time.

The MC is a member of storm chasers, which were re-branded to be the pilots for the mechs. The MC's father is the one who discovered the monsters and created the first chaser to combat them. The chaser is notable due to its extremely low input delay due to the mcs father doing dangerous brain surgery on him to outfit the MC with a data port on the back of his skull that directly interfaces to his brain. This allows him to pilot a small, extremely nimble chaser called Versos which is the first chaser ever made and it's loaded with fire power.

It's eventually revealed that Versos is not the primary mecha and it actually turns into a weapon for the true Versos which is exponentially larger and meant to destroy the main dimensional rift by entering it and exterminating the creatures while closing the rift behind it. This main body is also meant to interface with his son, but due to the massive size of the mecha it will beat case scenario permanently bind his mind inside the machine or worst case utterly fry his brain and use it as a processor to operate itself. The series would focus on a theme of humanities interfering with nature and what counts as going too far. In the finale the MC must decide if he follows his father's intended plan, not just because of the ramifications it has to himself but the world.
>>
>>15419225
Is that Archer drawn by the Castlevania chick?
>>
>>15419453
That was my thoughts as well...he does look a lot like EMIYA.
>>
>>15419425

This sounds amazing (and original!).
>>
>>15419225
>Hard Mode: no "it's a hardcore real robot war show where EVERYONE DIES"
lame
>>
File: 6be.jpg (24KB, 349x376px) Image search: [Google]
6be.jpg
24KB, 349x376px
>>15419471
Thanks actually finally forcing myself to start writing it this week. I plan to give Amazon self publishing a shot to see if my writing isn't absolute shit, haven't done too much writing outside of creative writing classes in the past few years because I'm a lazy slob.

Story will center in Miami and the mc's bread and butter storms are Hurricane class creatures and aerial combat, in part because his neural link makes him the only pilot that can maneuver in the air so nimbly to stop hurricanes from making landfall. The final form of the mecha will be called Versos Sencillos.
>>
>>15419533
I eagerly await it.
>>
>>15419453
>Castlevania chick
Don't you mean Yoshitaka Amano
>>
Magitek world where people still fight primarily in face-to-face melees between large armies, but using giant mechs. MC is a newly christened notChristian knight who goes out to the frontlines to face the hordes that are invading his homeland. But due to having experienced peace for so long the knights are completely unprepared to fight the savages who show no mercy or civility. MC's allies are eviscerated and MC is one of the few survivors of the battle and makes a daring escape to an ancient abandoned fort on horseback. He looks for refuge but what he finds is an ancient mech that resembled a horned devil. When he inspects it the cockpit opens for him and sensing its strength he climbs in. Inside the devil offers him great power but MC must bear its mark and do its bidding. Seeing that the horde are going to pass by the fort soon MC accepts.

By his lonesome MC in his devil defeats the horde army, slaying over a third of them in an amazing display of power, that forces the rest of the frightened horde to surrender to MC's amazing and otherworldly might. But MC feels the urge to slaughter everyone before him, even though they threw down their arms. He believes it to be the devil urging him to take lives and resists it even though he himself wants revenge for his dead friends and allies. He almost does it but a white mech bearing the church's emblem swoops in and stays MC's sword. The white knight is joined by new troops who take control of the scene while MC makes the acquaintance of the priest in the white mech.

What follows is a journey for MC and his mentor as they travel into the horde's lands as diplomats and missionaries to understand what is going on. Along the way they experience first-hand why humans seek superstition, religion, community, and forgiveness. And also why humans form tribes and nations, and how different peoples can coexist, or why they can't coexist.
>>
>>15420538
plot twist, no gay rape involving the priest and MC, sorry to disappoint but this is a wholesome Christian anime, can't have any gay in there. There is rape tho
>>
File: castlevania chick.jpg (113KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania chick.jpg
113KB, 800x1000px
>>15419453
Why hello there.
>>
>>15419225
It's Sentai series, but it's animated. The first five episodes are spent introducing the characters. The red ranger is a really hot girl. After episode 6, the characters have to fight the bad guys, which eventually leads them to space. They get the robots somewhere around episode 15. 6th ranger is introduced at around episode 20 and has a badass cape, but the red ranger betrays the other rangers and joins the bad guys at around 25. Fights with the main rangers, eventually smashes mask to show she is no longer a ranger, but keeps suit because it gives her power. Gets her eye stabbed out and eventually kills the 6th ranger. Soon realizes her wrongdoing and joins the good guys again and picks up badass cape to wear in 6th rangers memory. Also gets an eyepatch, but no longer wears helmet after henshin because it's destroyed. Robot combines at around 35, and in the end they get a really fucking huge robot to fight the main bad guy who is equally big, but it's just a suit. Red ranger has a fistfight with the true form of the main bad guy, everyone goes home and lives happily ever after.
>>
File: Archer Lffqx89.png.jpg (54KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Archer Lffqx89.png.jpg
54KB, 480x270px
>>15419453
>>15419459
>>
>>15419425
This sounds so cool.
>>
File: ohgodno2.jpg (64KB, 686x279px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodno2.jpg
64KB, 686x279px
Post-gender revolution, it's expected of young women and men alike to simultaneously exemplify often contradictory masculine and feminine virtues like grace and strength, ferocity and demureness. The best way to train these traits, as well as the technological skills required to be productive in this futuristic society, is through giant robot fencing duels that take the place of traditional courtship. G Gundam crossed with Utena. The subtext will be that expecting people to uphold the gender/sex ideals of this new era is just as invasive and socially constraining as it ever was, even if on the surface it frees dudes to be beautiful and chicks to be hardcore. The endgame isn't a global threat or massive social change, but simply the protagonists' rite of passage into adults who make their own decisions about who they'll be and who they'll love.

I dunno, I just want fancy robot dueling and that Two Mix song (https://youtu.be/sPLWwfo45kA with a spectacular view of the Earth/fighting arena from an orbital elevator when that first drop after the intro hits) and the social commentary isn't super important.
>>
>>15419533
Simple verses, right? Or, no, that's not what "sencillos" means. Dammit.

>>15419225
>Hard Mode: no "it's a hardcore real robot war show where EVERYONE DIES"
okay

In the year 3022 of the Rising Century, mankind lived on a war-torn and barren Earth.

Instead of trying to do anything to restore it, mankind instead set out into space, where they make colonies to resume their usual lives, leaving anyone else on Earth to rot in a bandit-ridden and (mostly) inhospitable wasteland.

One man decides to do something that most others would balk at: Making Earth Great Again. Unfortunately, he died, so that probably doesn't matter.

What does matter is that some girl (and her friend) want to get off of Earth with their cool new exploration ship, the Eagle. Sadly, the entire perimeter's guarded by the local gang's VASTs (Versatile Armored Service Tanks), and they can't break through the patrol lines to get out of the city.

A young man in a bulky black VAST strolls in and blasts some of the thugs' VASTs to oblivion, but gets captured.

The girl, noting the immense firepower of the man's VAST, gets him out, and convinces him to help her and her friend get off of Earth, as he, too, wants to go into space.

... I really need to work more on the story.
>>
>>15420883
>Not naming it Post-Gender Era 0069 (PG 69)
Missed opportunity
>>
>>15420718
You sound cool

>>15420957
It means Sincere Verses, it's the name of Jose Marti's book of poems that largely were about the Cuban Revolution. I plan to have a theme connection between the poetry itself and the themes of the story, connecting to the fact Cuban and Cuban American culture will play some role for set dressing because it takes place in Florida. The MC will be a Cuban hot blooded pilot with the unfortunate name of Usmail. Yes this is a real name some Cuban men have.
>>
>>15421088
Dammit, I was close. I do remember seeing that phrase, though.

Good stuff.
>>
Not a show per se, but I wrote a short story for a writing class I would love to expand the world for. Maybe a short story collection where every story is from a different POV.
>XX years ago, North Korea activated an experimental bomb and mistakenly woke up a fleet of kaiju resting beneath the ocean floor
>one gets on land, wrecks both Koreas and a chunk of China before getting taken out
>kaiju get on land increasingly often, massive death tolls
>Japan naturally responds by creating mecha. Everyone laughs at them until they perfect the laser cannon and the mechs become viable
>every major coastal nation gets mechs in one way or another
>Most countries only allow military to pilot mechs
>U.S. has a... different system. Military guards major cities, smaller cities get mechs via a private company
>said company pays for mechs using citizen donations, making city governments pay to deploy the mechs, and massive amounts of merchandising
>>
>>15420457
>>15419453
You're getting Amano mixed up with Kojima (the Castlevania artist), who is a different Kojima from METARU GIA Kojima.
>>
>>15421237
What, Konami has a monopoly on all the Kojimas?
>>
>>15421240
Apparently not considering they lost Hideo

>>15419225
A tokusatsu series about a group of Girl Scouts who find 5 robots - Thin Mint, Do-Si-Do, Trefoil, Samoa, and Tagalong - and must fight against the evil Cookie Früher (who happens to look exactly like a purple version of Cookie Monster). It starts as a happy show, but the characters slowly go mentally insane because it's directed by Hideaki Anno, the Cookie Früher turns out to be the reincarnation of Satan himself, and Yoshiyuki Tomino takes over for the last 2 episodes and kills everyone, scaring little Japanese children for life. After the show ends, it's discovered by adults who recognize the show for the true masterpiece it is(n't), and the show gets 27 sequels, 5 Michael Bay directed live action movies staring Meagan Fox as a 12 year old Girl Scout, and a line of Sketchers sponsored by Shaquille O'Neal.
>>
>>15419225
I just want a front Mission show so bad.
>>
>>15421696
Mahou Brownie Bakinga Bekunga
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.