[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So would you rather be the proud owner of a Robot Master, Reploid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 9-galaxy.jpg (106KB, 849x867px) Image search: [Google]
9-galaxy.jpg
106KB, 849x867px
So would you rather be the proud owner of a Robot Master, Reploid, or NetNavi.

Robot Master
Pros: Do as they are programmed, follow the 3 laws of robotics.
Cons: Can be reprogrammed to do bad things via hacking.

Reploid
Pros: Has real emotions and self awarness
Cons: Can go get the maverick virus or go maverick if it is a new generation model

NetNavi
Pros: Rather independent, can move about the net.
Cons: Bound to the net, can be deleted, always knows your internet history.
>>
>>15417366
Netnavi since that means the world is now advanced as fuck and in no danger of ending in some insane robo apocalypse
>>
File: mugshots.png (369KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
mugshots.png
369KB, 500x501px
>>15417366
>owning a reploid
I don't think it's moral to own something that thinks and feels.

As for the question at hand, I don't really know what a NetNavi does (I only played EXE 4.5 for a little bit). I'll go Robot Master. There's a lot to choose from.
>>
Honestly, I just want to befriend a cute Elysium android, fall in love with one another and grow old together.
>>
NetNavi sounds a whole lot better than that formers desu

at least i get to hang will skintight jailbait via internet like Roll.EXE
>>
File: 60499130_p11.jpg (342KB, 1163x1079px) Image search: [Google]
60499130_p11.jpg
342KB, 1163x1079px
>>15417366
>Owning a Reploid
Isn't that slavery
>>
can that Reploid have the features (eyes, hair, personality, body type) of your choosing? If so, yes.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mohzl64y1f1rmfi5b.gif (274KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mohzl64y1f1rmfi5b.gif
274KB, 320x240px
>>15417366
Robot Masters are basically just giant glorious posing super-powered toys, so I would rather go to that than to owning a sentient angsty slave.
>>
File: Plasma Legion sprite.png (12KB, 157x210px) Image search: [Google]
Plasma Legion sprite.png
12KB, 157x210px
Which series has the best pure mecha design?
>>
How come there was never a Mega Man tokusatsu show?
>>
>>15419678
All of them? Each has their own theme, though I really like the GV, along with all the Inti made MM ones
>>
>>15419726
ZX exists and there was supposed to be an Anime but Capcom decided to bet only in Starforce instead
>>
OP here. Let me rephrase something. You don't own the reploid, it is your wars. In your care.
>>
File: 31653581_big_p3.jpg (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
31653581_big_p3.jpg
160KB, 600x600px
>>15419788
Oh, then.
Yes, I would adopt a reploid
>>
>>15417366

Robot masters are okay, just a bit unintelligent.

Reploids are cool. Only reasonable relation is a parent/mentor role, given that these guys will most likely outlive you. Let's just hope Sigma/Weil/Model W stay put for a while.

Netnavi sucks. If you put it into this world, most of it's functions can be provided by existing programs (apart from sentience, but reploids have that too). If you go to that world, enjoy your internet of things with zero security (might be reality soon, but it will never get THAT bad)

Personally, I'd rather get an EM-being to fuse into EM-wave form with. You get all the perks of the Navi, a bit less of the insecure stuff (most things that get 'hacked' are manipulated by alien EM-waves, and this is mostly restricted to single devices) and you get a radical transformation to the boot.
>>
>>15418295
>I don't think it's moral to own something that thinks and feels.
do you even free market
>>
>>15417366
Whichever one I can fuck, so probably a Reploid, but I still prefer the designs of Robot Masters.
>>
>>15418295
Jesus fuck that chart triggered my autism and I just spent like 5 minutes trying to understand the order the person put them in. I finally got it, but I don't know how to put it into words
>>
>>15417366
Depends on what everyone else has.

If I have a shitty NetNavi and everyone else has a Robot Master, what the fuck is even the point?

No one owns Reploids, they're their own people.
>>
>>15422719
That's like saying Blacks or the Jews are people, no one really believes it.
>>
>>15422719
>shitty NetNavi
Fuck you
>>
>>15422702
wasn't the reploid/human line blurred enough by ZX that they were no longer just fucking but actually breeding?
>>
>>15417366
Why not all of them?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.