[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is cute, best Kouji and Sayaka. Now I am wondering if Gosaku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Mazinger Z 05-0215.jpg (243KB, 901x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinger Z 05-0215.jpg
243KB, 901x1300px
This is cute, best Kouji and Sayaka.

Now I am wondering if Gosaku Ota can make Great Mazinger a good story because fuck, I hate Tetsuya.
>>
>>15416688
>Implying that is spanish
Nice way to show how retarded you are my friend
>>
>>15416598
I hate Tetsuya too. He's the worst part of Great Mazinger.
>>
>>15416688
It's getting harder and harder to tell the troll from the genuine retards nowadays
>>
>>15416782
>It's getting harder and harder to tell the troll from the genuine retards nowadays
I'll let you in on a secret:
they're equally bad.
>>
>>15417309
Not really
>>
>>15416751
Oh wow you're genuinely retarded as opposed to merely pretending.
>>
>>15418462
Si, soy muy retardado, por eso me gusta ler los mangas di Go Nagai. Ellos son los favoritos di mi pueblo.
>>
Gosaku Ota's scans and links when/where?
>>
I don't give a fuck his Koji is basically a rapist
Not muhzinger
>>
File: Mazinger Z 05-0078.jpg (206KB, 895x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinger Z 05-0078.jpg
206KB, 895x1300px
>>15418793
I had to wait for 18 hours to download because the uploader put on a shitty link.

look into the french forum (something hero I guess)

>>15416744
I know, I hated him in the Nagai version of Great too I fuck, I did read that 2 times, in different languages.
>>
Now see, Ota is an example of what actually bad old art looks like. Lazyrager should take note
>>
>>15418831
The Anime-Heart forum, actually.
http://www.anime-heart.fr/
>>
>>15418840
Where does this look bad? Sure, you might not like his artstyle, but Ota is fully competent showign that he actually draw human bodies.

>>15418831

Matsumoto on the other hand can't even do that. Even Ota makes Matsumoto look bad.
>>
I mean, are you seriously suggesting that Ota is even near the level of bad of Matsumoto?

Ota gets better proportions than even Nagai here.

>>15416598
>>
File: mazinger-z-844647.jpg (195KB, 800x1255px) Image search: [Google]
mazinger-z-844647.jpg
195KB, 800x1255px
Also, Ota doesn't shy away from the action. Show me one action scene from a Matsumoto manga that doesn't look like total ass.
>>
I always knew xpearse was the lazyrager.
>>
>>15419592
Wrong answer. I'm not xpearse and I wouldn't want to be associated with him. All I know is that Matsumoto manga is terrible, and I'm not the only one who thinks this.
>>
>>15419559
It's not only the human figures, look at the composition there. Much better than anything I've seen from Matsumoto. He knows at least how to use close-ups properly instead of having them put in the most awkward places everywhere for no good reason. He definitely learned at least the basics of manga storytelling better.
>>
>>15420466
Pretty much.

Ota was an assistant to Ishinomori as well, he learnt from the best. The fact that this guy even thinks Matsumoto can even close to that level is hilarious.
>>
File: Mazinger Z 05-0110.jpg (325KB, 895x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinger Z 05-0110.jpg
325KB, 895x1300px
>make a thread to talk about Ota Mazinger
>shitty shitposters matsumoto hater cames to shitpost

Fuck.

Also, the story in Ota Mazinger is really concise and gives Kouji a deeper personality than just HAHA HOT BLOODED PROTAGONIST, he also haves his moments of weakness.

And for fucks sake, Dr. Hell Origins is the same as Master Ogre from Power Rangers Wild Force. But it was funny because he told the story when he was drinking with Brocken and Pygman.
>>
>>15420591
It's even more intense than that. Hell's own existence causes enough animosity for a dog to attack him on sight.

This and Shin's versions of him had a hard life.
>>
>>15420591
In his defense, the other guy started it.
>>
File: Mazinger Z 05-0183.jpg (308KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Mazinger Z 05-0183.jpg
308KB, 900x1300px
>>15420600
even in the end he got wrecked by Brocken.
>>
Is there an easy to post guide for watching/reading/otherwise consuming Mazinger content? I'd like to get started but don't want to garbage up the board with a personal thread.
>>
>>15421148
The manga and then anything you want.

General continuity is Mazinger > Great > Grendizer and then to whatever the fuck you want. Everything is a spinoff anyway.
>>
>>15418831
The annoying thing about Tetsuya is that he sucks the life out of the scene he's in. Jun is boring because she's linked to him, Shiro doesn't have his brother as a foil so he's not as fun either and the Machine Empire just isn't as enjoyable to watch as Dr Hell's little dysfunctional family. Plus that stupid bloody bird is back as a recurring character. Honestly, Boss is the savior of the show, as always.
>>
>>15416598
Why do you hate him?
>>
>>15416598
My personal problem with Ota is I really hate how he draws faces. Like >>15418831 especially shows it, Kabuto Kouji looks like he has down syndrome. I think he has great anatomy but his faces really rub me the wrong way. Also >>15419572 shows that he's a worse at drawing mecha (his Mazinger looks too thin and details look stapled on) and mecha action than Nagai. I'm not saying he's bad at it, but that's a field that's a strong suit for Uncle Go so it's a stiff competition.

>>15420591
How much of a straight story is Otazinger? The only thing that interests me is I hear there is a more prevalent plot.

Although isn't this the one where Kabuto Kouji constantly tries to fuck Sayaka as she runs away saying no?
>>
>>15416598
Is Ota translated in English yet?

I know it shouldn't bother me but I hate the art style.
>>
>>15427747
Only Grendizer. The other two entries are in French only for now.

Also, rumor has it that there is an Ota manga for Jeeg, as well.
>>
>>15416598
>pages aren't leveled
Very obnoxious and annoying.
>>
>>15427747
Outa has better art than 70s Nagai
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.