[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D'oh shit! Through a legal miracle, you finally got the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: A940-87.jpg (71KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
A940-87.jpg
71KB, 500x396px
D'oh shit! Through a legal miracle, you finally got the rights to Macross 7! There's just one catch though: You didn't get the rights to Fire Bomber's songs, so you have to create original songs to replace them. Who are you gonna get to do this?
>>
Whoever dead the Robotech music. Robotech as good music.
>>
>>15413368
Epic. Include me in the screencap.
>>
JAM Project
Anything else is wrong.
>>
>>15413350
Well obviously I hire the guy who wrote the music to record new Basara lines and music that sound sorta like the old music. Mylene's shit songs will be traditional showtunes.
>>
File: 1491286022323.png (324KB, 634x857px) Image search: [Google]
1491286022323.png
324KB, 634x857px
>>15413350
Have Koyasu sing all of them obviously
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Bs9FyXG8Y
>>
>>15413350
>You didn't get the rights to Fire Bomber's songs
Then you spent money getting the rights to nothing. The music compilation is the only thing good about M7, m8.
>>
>>15413974
Kill yourself.
>>
I hold onto the rights and never do anything with them, no one deserves to suffer through 7.
>>
>>15413350

Brendon Small. I'd probably let him write the script too. Macross 7 was absolutely horrid and it deserves to be defiled. Just imagine it. A human fleet is cutting through the brutal blackness of space. It is assailed by giant space satans who devour the souls of men. The fleet's best hope is Fire Bomber. A metal band with music so good that it rekindles people's souls and melts alien faces.

>>15414057

You sir deserve a medal.
>>
>>15413350
Fire Bomber American.
>>
>>15414057

So going by this perspective, Harmony Gold was the hero all along? They allowed Plus, the only worthwhile sequel to pass after all.
>>
>>15413350
I sell the license to Harmony Gold and feast upon the /m/ salt.
>>
File: lynn kaifun.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
lynn kaifun.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>15415847
Brilliant idea
>>
Basara leaves forever in search of Sivil, and Rey gets really depressed and Fire Bomber re-brands itself as a neofolk band, heavily picking up on militarized Zentrandi-era symbolism. They atract a huge crowd of older Zents, but run into legal troubles for the glorification of the Zentrandi past
>>
>>15415855
To be fair HG isn't the only issue here.

Macross 7 would have been a Robotech entry without a second thought by now if they could have afforded it. The licensing cost is apparently ridiculously high for 7, and likely for the other main-series Macross shows.

Not to say HG is blameless but Macross being so expensive is the number 1 reason we'll never see anymore of it even if HG were to die off. This franchise has so much goddamn ego surrounding it on both sides of the ocean that it's almost embarrassing.
>>
>>15415855
In the case of Plus they basically didn't have the actual money at the time to block it from being imported to the West, otherwise they would have. After the license expired they could which is why you haven't seen anything Plus related in the West since 2004 or so.
>>
>>15413350

I sell the license and buy the license to a good anime.
>>
>>15413350
Joke's on you! I'll have some proper orchestral BGM composed and reedit the show to not be about a band in the first place!
WHAT NOW CUNT?
>>
File: vvcap 2017-04-09-21-06-08.png (170KB, 1330x247px) Image search: [Google]
vvcap 2017-04-09-21-06-08.png
170KB, 1330x247px
>>15413376
You got it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.