[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked your Gundam Show. I let tyrants win I let abusers win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 41490.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
41490.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
I fucked your Gundam Show.
I let tyrants win
I let abusers win
I fucked your Gundam Show
>>
>>15412795
That end was the only thing he did right, desu.
>>
>>15412795
and you shitposters fuck everything you touch by spamming your shitfest everywhere
fuck off
>>
File: tzachor.jpg (13KB, 97x294px) Image search: [Google]
tzachor.jpg
13KB, 97x294px
>>15412795
I fucked your Power Rangers show
I let tyrants win
I let abusers win
I fucked your Power Rangers show
>>
>>15412795
Nahh, the end was right. The bad thing is how you wasted 50 episodes with absolutely nothing.
>>
>>15414292
>>15413043
The end was ass and he was going to make it even more bleaker just because he didn't understand what he was doing or what makes for good storytelling.
>>
>>15414292
>>15413043
the end was all kinds of wrong. I have no idea whose dick he's sucking, but he should of choked on it so someone more competent and knows what actually makes 'good' and 'evil' could of done IBO instead.

If the Voice Actors, the original writer, and the staff all complain that the ending was bad and had to fight for a decent one, that proves Nagai had his head up his ass.
>>
>>15414355
>>15414592
Stop complaining, McGillis. It's all your fault.
>>
An ending like this could potentially be a good thing, but you have to earn the right to have it. You've gotta set it up properly and you've got to execute it with grace and skill.

Instead the ending arc really just comes out of more or less nowhere thanks to stupid decisions by Orga and Rustal's dainsleif asspulls and plot armour. The very end is pulled off in a really clumsy manner as well, it feels like they're rushing to keep a schedule for character deaths. It all just comes off as Nagai inserting a sad ending not because it's the best fit for his story but because he thinks that's an intrinsically good and cool thing to have - classic hallmark of a hack writer.

The show had an interesting setting and some really cool mechanical designs but the plot is just too meandering and confused for it be anywhere near worthwhile. The ending was just the last nail in a coffin that had already been 90% nailed shut.
>>
>>15414355
What's Nagai planned original ending? All Tekkadan member die?
>>
>>15414768

Everyone in Tekkadan and everyone related to Tekkadan, including Kudelia and presumably extending to characters like Atra.
>>
>>15414592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiYwDz7NAh8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.