[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Digimon Adventure episode 21 >One of the most beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 36

File: 1491632542093.jpg (96KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1491632542093.jpg
96KB, 1024x764px
>Digimon Adventure episode 21
>One of the most beautiful and memorable episodes by Mamoru Hosada
>Everybody who's seen it thought it felt weird but figured it was because of the animation

Welp
>>>/a/155598894

Best episode just got even better
>>
>>15411897
>Takeru is more of a cuck now
The guy can't get a rest.
>>
>>15411897
I neither believe this is accurate translation nor do I expect it to be true/real. There was no sexuality in that episode, the analogy of the housewife somewhat works but only in conveying Hikari's attempt to keep Taichi from leaving their family life to run off on an exciting adventure, pleading for him to stay. I don't think a fairly well known director with a good career is going to say in an interview "I made an incest plot line in a show that had nothing to do with such things." It sounds like an incredibly stupid thing to do especially when he has a new project coming out.

But if course /a/ is fucking retarded and believes any long form post without questioning it so now their threads will officially just be shipping bullshit and devolve further into being trash.
>>
>>15411897
I really need to get around to watching Adventure in its original form. Maybe after Tamers and Savers.
>>
>>15411935
T. TK
>>
>>15411935
There's a chinese version of that same article and it's the same shit man
>>
What the fuck.
No, seriously, what the fuck.
>>
>>15411955
What?
>>
>>15411959
All of this.
>>
>>15411965
What about it?
>>
>>15411955
>not having complicated relations with your imouto and digital lifeform pal
>>
>>15411953
I want to see direct translation he used any words meaning sexual lust. That seems really odd considering Hosoda went on to make Bokura no War Game and nothing of the sort was in there. It seems really strange for this to come out so long after the episode came out, doesn't seem evident at all in the episode, and the other projects he worked on for adventure never included themes like this. I'm not buying it.

What was this interview even printed in? Why does this translation both have strange typos and uses dub names? As you said there is a Chinese translation so how do we know they are translations for translations or that it's even a reputable source?

Too many things seem off with this and not enough information is given about the interview or the translation, so I think I'm will within reason to be skeptical about these statements.
>>
>>15411983
t. Takeru
>>
>>15411983
Why do you have strange typos?
>>
>Dub completely misses the point of the episode
After reading that interview, it was probably for the best.
>>
>>15412023
Why?
>>
>>15412028
Would you have wanted the dub team to accidently imply Tai was fucking his sister?
>>
>>15412023
The sub completely misses the point of the episode if that was his intent. Nothing sexual is indicated in the entirety of the episode. The point is Taichi would like to return to a nice calm life where he isn't constantly I'm danger, Taichi just came off a whole point of character development where he realized he could fucking DIE if he messed up in the digital world. The point of the episode is he realized even if he wants to stay home and be with his family in a nice normal life, he knows there's a task back in the digital world that only he can do. He returns, apologetic to his younger sister who we later find out he's very protective of because he almost got her killed.
>>
>>15412046
He also rralised he loves her little sister.
>>
>>15412046
That's still there. The interview is about from Hikari's perspective of the event, which we don't really get in that episode since it's from Taichi's. Now we know
>>
>>15412108
It also makes sense why TaiSora never went anywhere. It never existed in the first place.
>>
File: 1491632772123.jpg (542KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1491632772123.jpg
542KB, 1024x1365px
S-Surely this is not for real
>>
>>15412112
You mean Kaikudo(sp?) was right all along?
>>
>>15411983
The full sentence:
>兄妹の関係を超えたとこか官能的な話にも見える
The word you're looking for:
>官能的
>>
>>15412146
It's top middle btw >>15412125
>>
>>15412033
I wouldn't really care.
>>
File: digimon.jpg (1MB, 1896x3642px) Image search: [Google]
digimon.jpg
1MB, 1896x3642px
Bask in the afterglow of incestual love
>>
TK will still win the hikaribowl
Izzy will win the mimibowl

Thank you Tri
>>
>>15412178
Koushiro will indeed end with Mimi but Hikari just sees Takeru as a close friend, she loves her brother too much.
>>
>>15412125
What magazine is this published in?

>>15412146
Alright that answers that, still doesn't answer several other questionable statements that could be translation error.

Either way, the fuck does it matter since none of this was evident in the episode itself? Fucking Kakudo thought it was super obvious that Yamato and Sora would become a couple when there's literally no evidence of that being established in Adventure to the point even the staff were confused. What does it matter if Hosoda says this almost 20 years later? If this was his intent with the episode it's not conveyed in the episode itself. I'm all for preserving artist intent and the creator of something has the ultimate say, but considering the fact he directed a single episode that doesn't convey this supposed incestual yearning from Hikari why does anyone care? Remember this is also the director who claims that Summer Wars wasn't inspired by Our War Game despite him using almost the exact same plot.

I just hate that this is condemning the series to more shipping bullshit by talking about what's not in the show. Shipping has been such a blight on Adventure and this is fanning the flames.
>>
>>15412184
t.Takeru
>>
>>15412146
Well, the actual full sentence says something along the lines of "It could be seen as a story about the beautiful love between siblings or as a sensual story about a relationship that goes beyond that" instead of "You can also see the love story between the sibling, that crosses the line of normal sibling's and into a subplot of sexual lust" like /a/ suggests.
>>
What the actual fuck? I've jerked it to pictures of them before and this still seems really fucked up.
Also "Fairies Wheel"?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I SHOULD KMS NOW
>>
>>15412178
>Takeru-kun's grown up
>But he will never be onii-chan
>>
>Not enjoying pure love between siblings
>>
>>15412194
She was going to snap his neck right then and there if he didn't walk away right?
>>
>>15412173
You see this, this is the shit that makes this seem like game theory tier nonsense. Hikari acts the way she does because she's sick, it's literally a defining characteristic of her that she's sickly. She refuses to eat because she has no appetite. Hosoda for most of this also seems to always laugh when he relates it to sex, making it seem that even if this is true he's using that as an analogy not in a literal sense that Hikari wanted to fuck Taichi.

Hikari very clearly was desperate to keep Taichi from leaving her because she was a sickly girl who loves her brother and is afraid of the dangerous connotations his adventure brings. They are close siblings who share a room and due to her illness she mostly stayed home and they convey in Adventure that Hikari treats her brother like a best friend and role model.

Everyone's reactions to this shit feels so asinine, taking every single word literally. This is like the retarded fans who insisted KLK had a "canon lesbian ending".
>>
>>15412201
Are you saying the director, who imprinted his will in the work is wrong and your headcanon is the right one?

C'mon TK, thats just shameless
>>
I fucking knew it. I always shipped those two. Now I feel vindicated.

>>15411935
>>15411983
t. Taiora fags

One caveat:
1) he was not the series director. he was the director of the first two adventures movies and that episode. What he put in there obviously is his thoughts and feelings. Obviously it should not be treated as an explicit endorsement by the entire series or by Toei of Taikari.
>>
File: 1446491442992.webm (516KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446491442992.webm
516KB, 640x480px
>>15412201
>>
>>15412201
Damn calm down Takeru
>>
>How would Hikari spend Valentine’s Day?
“She’d make a lot of obligation chocolate for Daisuke and Takeru and the other Chosen Children. But the most beautiful one she’d make, with the most careful wrapping, would be Taichi’s present…” (Producer Arai)
>>
>>15412205
>Obviously it should not be treated as an explicit endorsement by the entire series or by Toei of Taikari.
Well obviously not but the thing is the entire series felt like there was something going on between those two so now this really just gives more credence to the theory than anything else

As if the animation crew just rolled with it or something
>>
>>15412203
I'm saying the director of an episode and two movies isn't some authority of the series to begin with.

>>15412205
I don't ship anyone, the only ship I acknowledge is Yamato X Sora and not because I like it, it was a fucking dumb decision, but because it HAPPENED.

As you said, people treating this like some sort of gospel that the show has a canon incestuous undertone between the two characters is stupid because this is a single interview about a single episode. This would be more relevant if Kakudo or a main writer for the series came forward and said this shit, but that's not the case.

Besides as >>15412189 points out the source is /a/ and like I expected the translation is suspect. Sounds to me like Hosoda was expressing things using the magic of analogies but whoever translated this intentionally or unintentionally worded it to make it come off as some hyper sexually charged connotations about the episode. Hikari's similar to the wife analogy not because she is romantically in love with Taichi and wants to fuck him but because she loves this important member of her family and she doesn't want him to leave and possibly never come back.
>>
>>15412231
>Well obviously not but the thing is the entire series felt like there was something going on between those two
Name one example, because that's just been fanwank like every other stupid shipping theory for this show. There was never connotations that they were anything other than siblings in the entirety of Adventure.
>>
>>15412243
How about the valentine gift that Hikari only made for her onii-chan, how he cannot tell anyone that he got a gift from anyone because Hikari will get pissed? The animation crew took the cues from episode 21 and rolled with it
>>
File: 1486480087538.png (3MB, 1600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1486480087538.png
3MB, 1600x1016px
>>15412243
It's promotional art about valentine.
>Taichi Yagami;Voice: Natsuki Hanae
>A second-year at Tsukishima Comprehensive High School. A member of the soccer club. His current worries about witnessing the damage that’s happened upon the real world, confusing even himself over whether he should be fighting, but…
>How would Taichi spend Valentine’s Day?
>“He’d get chocolate from the female manager of his soccer club, and although the teasing from his juniors would ruin his good mood, in truth he’d be pretty happy in his heart. Of course, he’d absolutely have to keep this a secret from Hikari.” (Producer Arai)
>How would Taichi receive chocolate?
>“He’d be surrounded by his male friends making a huge fuss during club or lunch break, and because they’re all making fun of him he wouldn’t be very happy about it. It’d probably be best to get it to him after practice while he’s by himself on the way to class.” (Producer Arai)

“She’d make a lot of obligation chocolate for Daisuke and Takeru and the other Chosen Children. But the most beautiful one she’d make, with the most careful wrapping, would be Taichi’s present…” (Producer Arai)
>>
File: 62324902_p0.png (2MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
62324902_p0.png
2MB, 1181x1748px
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Ophanimon_Falldown_Mode
Tri 5. Kari becomes a psycho
>>
>>15412235
I feel like you're getting unnecessarily annoyed or angry about this
>>
>>15412268
Shes going to fucking murder Meiko
>>
>>15412125
>小学校2年生なりの女の部分を全開にして
Lordy
>>
>>15412253
>>15412263
Wow dude you totally stumped me, you took a quote from a magazine said by the producer! That's clearly an example from in the show itself like I said to be posited.

Why are you so desperate to make this show about incest? It was a show without any romance in it, why do people insist on forcing their ships to be canon?

This is akin to citing Taichi X Sora as canon because of that quote from a voice actress. Stop grasping at straws.
>>
>>15412269
Because this always happens when people talk about Digimon Adventure. It devolves into retarded shipping discussion and head canons whole positing opinions as fact.

For years we had to deal with "Taichi cucked Yamato" and incessant "m-maybe Takeru and Hikari's kids are from their previous marriage and they are just currently divorced, th-they totally ended up together before 02 finale!" It's stupid, it's pathetic, and the series is already on life support as it is. It's also the same reason I get irritated that people cite shit from the dub.

When my favorite franchise gets discussed I kinda want to talk about the franchise, not talk about relationships that don't exist and never did.
>>
>>15412282
>Why are you so desperate to make this show about incest?
This whole thing doesn't make it any more about incest than it was before. Everyone already knew that Taichi & Hikari were weirdo brocon & siscon respectively, it's mostly just people laughing/shocked at the silly level of thought the director of that episode put into it (using her "Grade 2 body and psych to romance Taichi away from Koromon" and shit like that) + assblasted Takerufags like you going maximum sperg over nothing.
>>
>>15412282
Are you for real? We have shit talking about the characters from teh producer, director and even character designer and you still try to say its not true? What the fuck man
>>
>>15412294
>Because this always happens when people talk about Digimon Adventure. It devolves into retarded shipping discussion and head canons whole positing opinions as fact.
Complain about that then, instead of being the retard posting headcanons in shipping-related discussion that you've been in this thread so far.
>>
>>15412296
How many times do I have to say I don't ship anyone? And also Taichi isn't a siscon he just loves his family member and always felt guilty that he already KILLED HER. The only weight that's every existed in this fanwank is Hikari's very attached to her brother, explained in the show that for a lot of her life she shared a room with him and since she was sickly he was the only one who she played with. None of that indicates anything sexual, just she is very attached to him. You know siblings, especially when they are SEVEN, can be very clingy to family members without sexual attraction.

I hate how this is adding more naivety and misunderstanding to this series which has always been a plague in the western fanbase. This time we go from one bad translation making everyone think that all the kids want to fuck each other to ANOTHER bad translation that the siblings are incestuous. Now THIS is going to pop up in every thread just like ">crest of friendship, >cucks best friend". If the /a/ Digimon threads weren't unbearable enough now they are going to be truly insufferable.
>>
>>15412194
jesus this shit was edgy/creepy as fuck!

I should rewatch it but not english dubbed.
>>
>>15412317
> And also Taichi isn't a siscon he just loves his family member and always felt guilty that he already KILLED HER
No, he's a siscon because of that. It's stated here and elsewhere that they're relationship isn't normal too.

Also yeah they probably never fucked or whatever and it became more sensible as they got older. It's not a particularly big deal despite how much you're crying about it, all this interview is is just some insight into something that was always there. Only people getting upset over this are the ones who shipped her with Takeru, no shit people think that you do that.
>>
>>15412317
>This time we go from one bad translation making everyone think that all the kids want to fuck each other to ANOTHER bad translation that the siblings are incestuous.
Then what does it actually say?
>>
>>15412317
t. TK
>>
>>15411897
Well that's disgusting. Always found this show weird as a kid and stopped watching.
>>
>>15412315
I said give an example in the show. And Hosoda is a director of a single episode, not THE director. We have enough spreading of misinformation.

>>15412316
I'm trying to point out that none of this is indicating anything people are going on about. Again this translation seems highly suspect like someone in the thread had actively pointed out, but that doesn't matter to western viewers of this series because they gobble up this shit like candy. The only canon ships in the entirety of Adventure are Yamato X Sora and Ken X Miyako, not because there is any onscreen romance or subtext because that never EXISTED in the fucking show prior to the stupid Christmas episode but because the epilogue confirmed both pairs got married.

Look man I want to stop this here and now because when discussing Digimon I just want to discuss Digimon. I don't need more fan theories ruining future threads.

>>15412340
It's a big deal because it's adding a retarded stigma to the franchise because "lol xD my childhood is ruined!" It makes it difficult to actually discuss the show when stupid shit like this is accepted as fact and clouds public perception. It's hard enough discussing the show, I don't want to deal with this stupid shit as well.

>>15412340
I'm not fluent by any means so I couldn't tell you, but what >>15412189 says sounds way more accurate than the translation on /a/. I'm sure Hosoda used things like analogies to convey his meanings and once again like numerous times in the past, something has been lost in translation and misunderstood.
>>
>>15412366
>says sounds way more accurate than the translation on /a
Why? Because it panders to your braindead stupidity?
>例えて言うなら、
>ヒカリは30歳過ぎの本妻て、コロモンは20歳そこそこの世の中を知らない女の子
Translate this then jackass
>>
>>15412366
You sound like an assblasted Takarifag.
>>
>>15412317
It's not a bad translation. You have the soruce, the original thread where multiple people looked over it, and a chinese article which says the exact same thing. You can nitpick about a couple words and claim that his analogies are supposed to be interpreted as loosely as humanly possibly but most of the interview covers this shit.

>>15412366
>but that doesn't matter to western viewers of this series because they gobble up this shit like candy.
and to Eastern viewers it's barely even new information.
>>
>>15412366
Do people reject the bible because it has incest?
It's the 21st century, things like that are hardly a big deal.
>>
>>15412366
>I said give an example in the show
What the fuck do you think this is? This shit was made and approved to be about the show as extra information >>15412263 for fuck sake even if you doubt the translation on /a/ there is also this you stupid autist https://archive.fo/rrohC

Educate yourself before crying about translations you moron
>>
>>15412357
>disgusting
>found this show weird as a kid
Why?
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (278KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
278KB, 1912x1072px
I don't care about this incest.

The movies are making Kari out to be a cuck just like her brother.
It's gonna be her meltdown moment when she sees meiko and TK getting intimate in thr next movie
>>
>>15412727
Holy shit hikari is so slut in this picture
>>
File: Digimon 02.png (627KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon 02.png
627KB, 640x480px
Would you watch a sequel with the 02 cast?
>>
>>15413220
No.

If it's anything like Tri, fuck no.
>>
>>15413220
WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THOSE FAGS IN TRI IN THE FIRST PLACE?
>>
>>15413293
The cast is bloated enough, the 02 kids were not well received, 02 is not popular, they and their show are terribly written trash, they are terrible characters with no personality, honestly just take your pick because that's tons of reasons they aren't there.
>>
>>15413293
Because they're dead
>>
>>15413293
Because Tri is an Adventure anniversary project, so only those characters were allowed to be focused on. And Meiko.
>>
>>15413306
Is Meiko from another show or what? She hasn't done shit so far. Why did they make her in the first place? She's basically joe pre character development but without the smarts
>>
>>15413299
>>15413301

They'll come back by the end. The existence of 02 is clearly acknowledged by the show, but apparently no one remembers about the 02 kids with the exception of Ken (or at least no one has asked about them, which seems really strange). Shit sounds like their very existence was erased when they were "killed," and if that's the case, it's something which should be reverted as part of the plot.
>>
>>15413312
Plot hinges on her and her partner.

A virus has infected the digital world that's basically cyber rabies. The virus' origin is new girl's partner.

Why did they introduce two new characters and forcefully integrate them into the main cast to accomplish this plot? Fuck if I know.
>>
File: shipper_on_deck.jpg (785KB, 1280x1435px) Image search: [Google]
shipper_on_deck.jpg
785KB, 1280x1435px
>>15411897
Holy shit, you mean there isn't actually a ferris wheel in that part of Tokyo?
I didn't think twice about it, but now I guess the ferris wheel in Adventure Tri was some kind of callback or in-joke.
>>
File: odaiba.jpg (554KB, 2048x801px) Image search: [Google]
odaiba.jpg
554KB, 2048x801px
>>15413345
>Holy shit, you mean there isn't actually a ferris wheel in that part of Tokyo?
Eh?

The only wonky real life geography in Digimon is the location of Taichi's apartment and which direction it faces.
>>
>>15413361
I was referring to this:
>Also, the fairies wheel you saw in the windows was a mirage (laugh). [...] But somehow the latter episodes continue to use it, and that's how everything turned out. But really, it's really strange to have a fairies wheels over there.
I meant it as a joke, responding about a relatively trivial detail of the episode and ignoring the incest.
>>
>>15413435
Ah. Damn Ferris Wheel fairies.
>>
File: 239px-Mochidsuki_meiko.jpg (18KB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
239px-Mochidsuki_meiko.jpg
18KB, 239x320px
>>15413312
>>15413319
I haven't watched Tri, and had to google who you were talking about, but I would definitely fuck her. She's better than Mimi or Sora.
>>
>>15412190
Oh!
>>15413345
>>15413361
>>15413456
Ferris Wheel, got it.
>>
>>15413220
>>15413285
Remember when Digimon movies used to be awesome and packed with Toei talent? Hosoda's sublime Digimon Adventure Gekijouban and FUN Bokura no War Game. Yamauchi's atmosperic Hurricane and Imamura's Diablomon no Gyakushuu which actually made the 02 cast lively and likeable. I miss those times.
>>
File: ockWABS.png (330KB, 703x544px) Image search: [Google]
ockWABS.png
330KB, 703x544px
>>15414497
What is Japan's problem?
I actually like all the girls but it is still really weird
>>
File: 1483749132954.jpg (19KB, 270x503px) Image search: [Google]
1483749132954.jpg
19KB, 270x503px
>>15414549
>worrying about the Adventure Sagas

Just do what I do know knowing everything in my childhood is a lie and just stick to Tamers, Frontier and Savers
>>
>>15414549
Remember when Toei had talent?
>>
>>15414633
no
>>
File: Taichi hikari - Copy.png (2MB, 1351x7500px) Image search: [Google]
Taichi hikari - Copy.png
2MB, 1351x7500px
>>15411897
>>15411903
>>
>>15412407
Not everyone is a freak who's into incest.
>>
File: 1476542789712.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1476542789712.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>15412366
>>15412294
>>15412235
Are you on every board complaining about this shit?
Because all the opposing comments are filled with an equal amount of vitriol over such a trivial thing.
I mean, why does it matter at this point? So many years after the fact.
>>
File: Kairi brocomic.jpg (808KB, 840x5774px) Image search: [Google]
Kairi brocomic.jpg
808KB, 840x5774px
>>15414738
>>
>>15412727
Actually, she look happy in that picture.
(finally she will have more time to her oniichan)
>>
>incestincestincestincestincest
>I love me some inbreeding
>>
>>15414581
More waifus = more money, even if they're just jammed into the plot for no reason. Fucking waifunomics.
>>
File: hikari-0002.gif (140KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hikari-0002.gif
140KB, 500x281px
Have you ever though why Taichi don't have GF even though he is the football club captain?
>>
>>15414753
You don't have to be into incest to not be disgusted by something like this, just not give a shit about it. And what precisely gives you the right to call other people freaks for liking something?
>>
https://twitter.com/Shushuttoo/status/850903370445582336

Fake page from a jap fan

INCEST FAGS BTFO

Now we just wait for Kari to get cucked just like her brother to complete the circle
The cuck siblings now and forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISlhgjwT8g
>>
>>15414633
Well, there's currently Kamatani and Watanabe "Stellar Duo". Hayashi Yuuki and more. It's just that the staff is spread thin across various projects.
>>
>>15414822
Because inbreeding causes and is caused by literal degenerates.
>>
File: 1430929687672.jpg (335KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430929687672.jpg
335KB, 600x600px
>>15414837
Problem is, she is cheering for Takeru X Meiko.

She is probably more worried of Taichi X Meiko
>>
>>15414846
Love is more important, and that's only a problem past 1st generation
>>
>>15414693
newfag
>>
>>15414837
I don't know who to listen to when one guy has an image source, and the other just says "the director said it's fake".
>>
>>15414995
I mean everyone BLINDLY accepted this as a real article without any proof. People want to believe these kinds of things, that's why Game Theory is so popular amongst normies.

Game theory: does the entirety of Digimon take place in Undertale? Is Greymon actually just Papyrus and Sans on each others shoulders wearing a dinosaur costume? And as we all know, Taichi IS Ness, but dead.
>>
>>15412125
Reading this interview, it feels more like these guys were reflecting and doing the equivalent of shitposting in real life
>>
>>15415012
There is a big high res scan right there, it's either we believe that it a guy just saying "lol no" on Twitter.

I'm just asking for more info on that fat faggot.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>15415231
>There is a big high res scan right there
Conveniently with no source indicated so far. Not saying either is true but people have been very quick to accept this article as real. We need more confirmation to confirm if it's real or fake.
>>
>>15415238
I found this, it was linked on the original Chinese translation: http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1054078661&ref=list

Supposedly from Shueisha.
>>
>>15415238
Except a source has been given multiple times, even from the fucking chinese, what is the source for the twitter crap?
>>
>>15412366
While I 100% agree with you man, you have to accept that any /m/ fandom left worth a damn is full of Fujo faggot worshippers. They have no interest in the series, only using it as an excuse to write fan fiction.
>>
>>15415241
Still vague, not discounting it but isn't this book ages old? Strange this suddenly is surfacing, not to mention we have no proof that the scan is actually in this book.

>>15415281
We have gotten the scan, the only source I've seen at all provided was the one linked here >>15415241 but that's still not exactly definitive proof. If someone else with that book corroborates it's an article that's actually in there and that it's also an actual Shueisha book not some fanzine then we can accept the article as fact. Until that point I reserve my right to be skeptical about all this.

>>15415332
My friend that's no recent occurrence in Digimon, it's been going since the start. The problem is its ESPECIALLY bad in the west because several retarded Saban dubbers inserted their shipping nonsense into the dub. That's where you get stuff like "You've really grown up Tai" or "To Mimi, love Jou" bullshit.
>>
>>15415365
Why are you so engaged in this?
What does it matter whether two characters from a cantonese cave painting want to engage in intercourse and also happen to be sibilings?
>>
>>15415372
Are you seriously asking this on 4chan, on /m/ at that?
>>
>>15415372
Because it's not in the show. I don't want more nonsense shipping discussion for this show, I rather people just talk about the show them dumb shit like this. I come here for Digimon discussion rather than the other sites because I rather NOT talk about stupid head canons, fan theories, OCs, and other fanwank.

Also general acceptance/spreading of misinformation is a pet peeve of mine.
>>
>>15415396
So what will you do with your life once this is confirmed
>>
>>15415400
If it's confirmed just brace myself for every future thread about Digimon to bring this up and hopefully the conversation won't veer off course. Nothing else I can really do about it, and it's not like it would affect my enjoyment of the series.
>>
>>15415440
>it's not like it would affect my enjoyment of the series.
Seems like it already affects you quite a bit.
>>
>>15415458
Actually not in the slightest. I'd gladly accept this as canon if it allowed me to officially discard more serious blights on the franchise like Young Hunters.
>>
>>15415463
>if it allowed me to officially discard more serious blights on the franchise like Young Hunters
How does this let you do that?
>>
>>15415365
>Still vague, not discounting it but isn't this book ages old? Strange this suddenly is surfacing
It's oldness actually helps explain why it hasn't been translated before. It's old shit to the Japanese fandom, and something that western fans would have gotten back when full book scans would have been considered big downloads.
>>
File: but why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
but why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>15415365
Do you seriously think some faggot would create a japanese AND chink pages of magazines just to say that they had some incest undertones in the episode? How fucking retarded can you possibly be?

Also why is always triggered idiots like you that quote multiple posts trying to justify your stupidity?
>>
>>15415485
I didn't say it would, I was using it as an example that there's other much more pertinent parts of the series that annoy me.

>>15415503
Seems rather odd that no one came across this in almost 20 years, the Digimon fanbase is rather rabid especially in the old days where you had to find shit yourself since not even subs were really available.

>>15415530
>Do you seriously think some faggot would create a japanese AND chink pages of magazines just to say that they had some incest undertones in the episode? How fucking retarded can you possibly be?
Because Chinese sources have always been infallible. And considering people making MASSIVE articles about false bullshit to the point every year we have a day devoted to such things, I'm not gonna trust some source that seems dubious without proper proof it's real.

>Also why is always triggered idiots like you that quote multiple posts trying to justify your stupidity?
I dunno, I'm loud and stupid and very autistic about the show. I also rather limit my stupid blathering to a single post so I don't flood the thread and needlessly bump the thread multiple times.
>>
>>15415616
So how do you feel about new info with >>/a/155669537
>>
>>15416267
forgot a memearrow there
>>>/a/155669537
>>
>>15416273
He will simply go "nuh huh" and continue bitching about it like the retard he is, all while quoting 3-5 posts to spread his autism as far as possible
>>
>Tai loses Sora to Matt, and he retaliates by taking Kari from TK.

I'm sticking with Pokemon.
>>
>>15414837
WRONG
>>
>>15416380
>I'm sticking with Pokemon.
Its that supposed to be somehow better? You have a literal retard who has been losing for 20 years straight and when presented the chance fo score with a girl who likes him he just becomes EVEN MORE retarded
>>
>>15416380
>implying Taichi/Hikari isn't the most comfy endgame
>wanting Taiora or Takari

Incest is wincest . And don't forget about it.

It's a thing of beauty.
>>
>>15414837

A for effort buddy.

>>15416380

>I'm sticking with Pokemon.

DORAGON KURAWWWWW
>>
>>15416380
>Pokémon
The status quo will never change for that show, why else would Brock and Misty get off Ash's train?
>>
File: Digimon Valentine 2.jpg (164KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon Valentine 2.jpg
164KB, 600x755px
>>15412178
Unlikely according to the producer of Tri. Hikari's feelings are for only Onii-chan.

>“She’d make a lot of obligation chocolate for Daisuke(?) and Takeru and the other Chosen Children. But the most beautiful one she’d make, with the most careful wrapping, would be Taichi’s present…” (Producer Arai)
>>
File: Digimon movie book.jpg (163KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon movie book.jpg
163KB, 550x365px
>>15414837
>>15415238
>>15415365

Here's the back story-

Everything started in Baidu Digimon Bar (Chinese Google Group), in a TaichixHikari and Tri 5th movie thread.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5024981809

Someone was doing a detail archeological recording what how the Hikari character came into existence. In it the author suggested that Hosoda, as Digimon pilot's director, wrote Hosoda as very dependent on Taichi to the point of abnormality. It was only till the TV series started that her traits were gradually lessened.

Then he mentioned that there was a blog post of on Digimon on S2 in 2007. The author of the blog post complained about S2, and how its ending does not mesh well with an old interview he read with Hosoda. The author did not mentioned where he read the interview, however.

So, at this point, the author knows something of an interview with Hosoda that talks about Taichi x Hikari exists. He just has to find/Google the exact book.

The author then moves onto S2 and explained why S2 seems so disjointed and its ending so confusing. He suggested that Hosoda's original setting was corrupted in the scramble to make S2.

The readers of the thread did some investigation; someone dug up an old thread on 2ch from 2015. In which a poster suggested that a similar interview is in the Digimon Movie Guide Book (post 65 on Bidu, post 17 on 2ch)-

http://futabalog.com/thread/78c7fcb67e9aa4d22f63a894240e2676

On March 22, that person (yqlmzydxn) said he has ordered the book. On April 5th, he said the book as arrived and he will upload anything of interest. Another person asked him to upload the page/translation on Weibo (Chinese Twitter), and so he did.

http://weibo.com/3942611220/EDiai6lGY?type=comment#_rnd1491765322774

The rest is history.
>>
File: hikari devil.jpg (279KB, 450x827px) Image search: [Google]
hikari devil.jpg
279KB, 450x827px
>>15416380
>Taking Kari from TK

You misunderstand. There was no taking. Hikari is the aggressor here. Taichi is siscon and Hikari is brocon, but Hikari is the one that hunts for her brother first.
>>
>>15416483
Where does it say that? I'm only seeing something about obligation (?) chocolate for her brother. Nothing about the rest.
>>
>>15416461
BUUUURAAAASTOH BAAAHN
>>
>>15414837
>So desperate he uses his own twitter to disprove the new facts we've been shown
>Twitter is just a sourceless "nuh-uh, it can't be true! Noooo!"
>Twitter that reveals he is a LITERAL faggot
>Blown the fuck out harder then ever here
>>15416496
>>
File: animedia_february_text.jpg (2MB, 1673x2105px) Image search: [Google]
animedia_february_text.jpg
2MB, 1673x2105px
>>15416512
Here's a higher resolution version where you'll see the 義理(?).
>>
Being TK is suffering.
>>
>>15416512
You're saying that it's love chocolate then?

That's lewd.
>>
>>15416546
This one faggot in denial is making us all look bad. I had always supported TK with Kari but these revelations about Taichi and Hikari are honestly even better. It's healing.
>>
File: 1490486648852.png (563KB, 812x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490486648852.png
563KB, 812x500px
It ain't incest undertones if I don't interpret as such.
>>
File: worry.jpg (68KB, 258x424px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
68KB, 258x424px
>>15416567
Hosoda: So you see, Kari was not just a cute little sister. She felt that something dangerous is nearing her brother, and wanted to pull him back. Not directly, but use all the feminine parts of her Grade 2 body and psych to take him back.
>Use all the feminine parts of her grade 2 body
>>
>>15416564
Honestly it's quite refreshing to get a bit of closure after how poorly 02 was received.

You know it is like that little brink of satisfaction you get for being the one faggot that liked beast machines when it was airing but seeing how poorly it was received, looking back in time and most people nowadays agree that it not only aged well despite the CGI but was actually fucking good.

You know, this info gave me some closure and that's just fucking great.
>>
>>15416557
That's the implication.
>>
>>15416589
Evolution revolution
>>
>>15416621
You just gave me one heck of a nostalgia trip.
>>
>>15416496
Takerufag BTFO
>>
>>15411935
>>15411983
>>15412184
>>15412201
>>15412235
>>15412282
>>15412294
>>15412317
>>15412366
>>15414837
>>15415238
>>15415365
C'mon TK let her go.
You never had a chance in the first place, time to accept it and let the healing start.
>>
>>15411897
>Always thought Tai was THE big bro role model and Hikari always clinged to him for that
>HEY DID YOU KNOW THEY ACTUALLY AND FACTUALLY WANTED TO FUCK HYUCK HYUCK
Well that ruined my year
>>
>>15417071
I don't see why, but okay
>>
>>15417071
>>Always thought Tai was THE big bro role model

That hasn't changed, though.
>>
>>15417071
You can be a great big brother and still have sex with your sister, anon.
>>
File: 1486066610009.png (181KB, 392x441px) Image search: [Google]
1486066610009.png
181KB, 392x441px
>>15411897
>>
It's pretty obvious Hikari wants to suck off Takeru in the tri films.
He just doesn't want her since it's shown in the first film he already has bitches lined up to suck him off
>>
File: 1468644573961.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468644573961.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
https://twitter.com/kakudou/status/850320901446918144
>>
>>15419475
I'm surprised that Kakudo didn't kill himself yet considering his career has been rapidly going down the toilet
>>
Appmon made a joke about the protagonist going on a date with his male best friend
>>
>>15419589
"""joke"""
Full homo
>>
>>15419515
>his career has been rapidly going down the toilet
Would you mind giving a rundown for those not in the know on that?
>>
File: 53588689_p0.jpg (193KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
53588689_p0.jpg
193KB, 900x636px
What is your opinion on V-Tamer Taichi?
>>
>>15419589
I wouldn't be surprised if Haru suddenly revealed he's actually a girl or something. Seriously, 2017 and he's wearing capris.
>>
>>15420355
He is okay, but lacks the character depth of Adventure Taichi. Not helped by him and Zero being without more human pals until later.
>>
>>15420606
>being without more human pals
That's one of the aspects of V-Tamer I like the most, actually. Something about it just makes it seem more interesting to me.
>>
>>15419589
>movies or we can play video games
jesus haru's friend is full homo. Good thing he's gonna get with Eri
>>
>>15420826
Eri is a fujoshi
>>
>>15420840
yes, but she's gonna get with yujin.
>>
>>15420863
On what grounds?
>>
>>15420868
him putting his arm around her in the opening. and that episode they hung out
>>
>>15420876
He puts his arm around Rei as well.

Threesome?
>>
>>15420355
He's pretty cool. He feels like a prototype for Taiki.
>>
>>15420876
>and that episode they hung out
Literally all they talked about was how much Yuujin loves Haru
>>
I like the new OP.
Much better than old one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs6kY7ra_Vc
>>
http://imgur.com/a/sk1US
>>
File: 1426758242512.jpg (208KB, 900x922px) Image search: [Google]
1426758242512.jpg
208KB, 900x922px
>>15423043
>>
>What magazine is this published in?
I wanna know
>>
File: 1461730411094.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1461730411094.gif
358KB, 500x357px
>>15423043
Takeru BTFO
>>
>>15423043
Kek

>>15424268
Not a magazine, but a booklet.
>>
>>15424268
>>15424760
Not a booklet, a full fledged big ol' tome: https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%87%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%A0%E3%83%BC%E3%83%93%E3%83%BC%E3%83%96%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-V%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%97%E3%83%96%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E2%80%95%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-V%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%97%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E9%83%A8/dp/4087790959
>>
>>15425980
Let me fix that for you:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/デジモンムービーブック-Vジャンプブックス―アニメシリーズ-Vジャンプ編集部/dp/4087790959
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.