/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kamen Rider General #1483 - Secondary Riders edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 810
Thread images: 104

File: image.jpg (576KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
576KB, 2048x1152px
How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/AyCG3vy0
>ETC Links
http://pastebin.com/4M0bNQPT

/v/ saved /krg/ episode 26 preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgtHXqFcApg
>>
>Hiiro
The OP gets it.

>>15411515
The best case scenario would be something like the upcoming Paprium.
>multiple save slots
>over 20+ levels
>unlockable characters
No character creator though.

>>15411380
At least they're doing a Granblue Fantasy spin-off.
>>
>>15411751
Name of that game?
>>
>>15411765
Kamen Rider: Seigi no Kifu
>>
>>15411765
Uhh Genealogy of Justice (Seigi no Keifu?)
>>
>>15411753
Mango Arms debut is still my favorite scene from Gaim
>>
>>15411770
>>15411767
Much obliged
>>
File: chuky.jpg (19KB, 176x203px) Image search: [Google]
chuky.jpg
19KB, 176x203px
>>15411753
>Brave
>Baron
>secondary
>>
File: tumblr_mwezfmAGw61rq0aiqo5_1280.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwezfmAGw61rq0aiqo5_1280.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
Criminally underutilised characters?
>>
>>15411753
Damn, I wish I can take toy photos this well too
>>
>>15411779
They are the secondaries. It's also not as big a deal as /krg/ insists it is.
>>
>>15411779
While it's up in the air for Ex-Aid, Baron is definitely the secondary for Gaim.
>>
File: 1485458842816.jpg (28KB, 228x286px) Image search: [Google]
1485458842816.jpg
28KB, 228x286px
>>15411784
>>
>>15411786
Secondaries aren't a thing the way fans use it
There is the main rider of course
Secondaries (plural) that is every ally, rival or antihero that isn't the main character
And outright villains who transform into Riders
>>
How the hell normal people playing Kamen Rider Chronicles able to transform?
I thought surgery is needed.
>>
>>15411751
>>15411767
>>15411770
What kind of game is it?
>>
File: exaid16-1003.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
exaid16-1003.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
>>15411784
>>
>>15411802
RidePlayers aren't Riders
>>
>>15411802
The way I understand it (I'm probably wrong) is that the surgery is similar to getting a vaccine; you have a weaker version of the Bugster virus injected into you so your body can learn to fight it off. However, given the fact that the CR team detects Ride Players as being infected by the Bugster Virus implies that they just straight up get a form of the virus, which allows them to achieve the same thing (which is why Parad can transform into a Kamen Rider and Emu can transform at all)
>>
>>15411779

Ex-Aid is kind of a Blade situation where there's more than one Rider that could reasonably claim the title, but Baron is straight up no-questions-asked Gaim's secondary.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 470x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 470x395px
>>15411784
>>
>>15411693
That is essentially what Chronicle is. An MMO hyped up on TATAKAE steroids gimped by Toei's budget.

It's either that or you make Pokemon Go: Kamen Rider version. If it doesn't have massive multiplayer element, then we aren't talking about Kamen Rider Chronicle. We are just talking about another ol' Kamen Rider game.
>>
>>15411802
Compatibility surgery's only needed for the regular Gashats. Chronicle's made specifically so that civilians could transform without the surgery, and it gives them game disease as a result to keep them playing the game.
>>
>>15411797
>Secondaries (plural) that is every ally, rival or antihero that isn't the main character
>And outright villains who transform into Riders
except that's not how it works you little shit.
There's a reason why, for example, Battride War Genesis let's you play as Blade and Garren but not Chalice or Leangle
>>
>>15411772
Still slighty miffed about how they didn't follow through on the idea to have Baron just keep persevering through the power escalation with only Mango Arms instead of upgrading to Lemon.
Kinda like what Brave is doing now, except with DKHZ being immensely unsexy comparatively.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 480x480px
>>15411811
>>15411788
That's only a problem with /krg/ though
Brave is obviously the secondary.
>>
>>15411803
Resident Evil, but with Kamen Riders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHowe9BaZP0
>>
Is Brave the hardest shafted supporting Rider in post-Decade years? He jobs most fights, has had almost zero character focus, and is power-gimped to be far below even the basic forms of some other Riders because he can't use his one decent upgrade except in very, very rare circumstances.

I thought Alain had it bad, but at least he had a whole story arc dedicated to him before he got shipped off to Job City.
>>
>>15411831
How does he constantly job when he defeat Bugsters that are 20+ levels above him every other week?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>15411803
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRTucPxH968

It's RE with Riders, but even worse because it's the same tank controls with melee combat. The point though was that they came up with something out of the ordinary, had a small group of Riders (all reprised by their actors) and crafted an original story.
>>
>>15411779
I always figured the Ryuki-like seasons always reference Knight through their secondaries by having them all be knight based.

>Knight
>Baron
>Brave

Hibiki is exempt because that show was going in a totally different direction that had no room for a European knight.
>>
>>15411818
Uh no? The reason for that is that they can't put literally every Rider into the game at least for now
Are you just deliberately ignoring Decade, Gaim and Drive who all have more than one character in the game?
Are you telling me Baron, Ryugen and Zangetsu are all THE secondary in Gaim?
>>
>imageposter makes threads before page 8
>>
>>15411823

The problem is the whole concept of a "secondary Rider." All Riders outside of the titular are supporting or auxiliary and sometimes two or more Riders can share "main character" spots.

I bet there were people claiming Alpha was a secondary Rider when Amazons S1 was airing because Haruka was the focus character.
>>
>>15411820
It's interesting. Outside of the first Beat Riders Arc (and non-Urobuchi Gaim movies/episodes), Baron is the only one of the three that even uses his alternate lockseeds (as opposed to Gaim who dropped Pine/Strawberry entirely or Ryugen who only used Kiwi like once).
>>
>>15411831
Not at all. Off the top of my head, Kiva's and Decade's secondaries were treated way worse.

Hiiro's arc involves him going through a lot of lows but it's not completely devoid of highs either. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
>>
Too bad due to limitations, they couldn't make the Kamen Rider Chronicles game characters customizable.
Something like the mobage in Magical Girl Raising Project would be awesome.
Also, looks like the people in ExAid world are clueless about Kamen Rider and transforming and attacking real Kamen Riders is something they just go along with without any thought.
>>
>>15411818
>every Rider has one official secondary
>source: a video game that came out in 2016
You're a special kind of retard aren't you?
>>
>>15411820

Blame Kaito for being such a popular character. They were going to just leave him with Mango (which would have actually fit with his whole "muh tsuyosa" philosophy), but then he ended up being so popular that they had to rush a kitbash upgrade for him.
>>
>>15411843
We've been making threads at page 7 for a few years now
>>
>>15411818
No, secondary characters are those of less importance than the main characters but are still recurring characters; not main characters like protagonists or antagonists. In terms of Kamen Rider, a Secondary Rider is someone of less importance than the Main Rider but still plays a recurring role.
You're able to play as Garren but not as Chalice in Battride War because the developers just felt he was of a higher priority. You're able to play as KickHopper and PunchHopper in the All Riders game for the 3DS as well as Climax Heroes despite how unimportant they are compared to Sasword because the developers just felt like using one character model for two characters. Don't fucking bullshit me with your made up definitions of what a secondary cast character is or isn't. It's not a strictly one-person deal, because then what would you call Gills?
>>
>>15411823
And Cjaser is the secondary of Drive
>>
Who's subbing GoRider?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (428KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
428KB, 2048x1365px
>>15411784
Not Abyss in general but the concept of Decade original Riders based on older shows
Would've been a much cooler show but I can understand that that's not what they were going for
>>
>>15411882
TvN
>>
>>15411889
Is it bad or tolerable?
>>
>>15411823
>>15411818
>Mach being playable in Battride War Genesis (with Chaser added as DLC later on to promote the Chaser V-Cinema)
>but Chaser depicted on the Rider Revolution cover instead of Mach
What now?
>>
>>15411895
It's pretty good
>>
>>15411895
It's pretty tolerable, actually.
>>
>>15411064
I may have worded that poorly. It's not that she's just realizing this for the first time, the wording implies it's more like it's forcing her to remember and face this fact. It may have been something she repressed.
>>
File: 1491630393115.jpg (1005KB, 1032x729px) Image search: [Google]
1491630393115.jpg
1005KB, 1032x729px
>>15411779
>Brave
>secundary

True Brave is the true secundary.
>>
>>15411895
It alright. It not subtle or nuanced. It tasteless and lukewarm.
>>
If Kamen Rider Chronicles exist in our world, could people actually stand a chance to defeat the bugsters and the Kamen Riders?
>>
>>15411916
Rider 1 and 2 are equally the main characters of the original
"Secondaries" weren't even a thing back then, just look at at Riderman who is by any definition of the word V3s secondary get is treated as a main Rider
>>
>>15411928
Maybe
Who knows
>>
>Gorider ep3, Genm "Tricks" ep3 and Amazons S2 soon
>Heisei Generations next month
>Rider death game arc in full force
What a time to be alive
>>
>>15411884
That actually seems like it could be a great idea for a Decade successor of sorts. Rather than random recast AU Riders, the episodes would involve original Riders based on the older shows and then whatever original cast members they can bring back.
>>
>>15411954
The Taiga fails at everything Special and the Spectre is autistic: The Movie comes out this month too.
>>
>>15411931
They still considered dropping him from the main Rider line up from All Riders vs Dai-Shocker, and what ultimately allowed him to keep that position was that Gackt! Riderman's suit wasn't finished in time for his scene.
>>
>>15411802

They get infected by activating the Chronicle gashat.

The main Riders have to be inoculated to the virus in a way that allows them to load the levels and suits without creating an active infection. We can see that using the gashats themselves exposes you to the virus, from how Nico got sick after trying to use Bang Bang Shooting. Presumably, the dual Gashats carry a much higher viral load seeing as how it turned Emu's subclinical infection into a symptomatic case, and also strains Hiiro and Taiga from use (Taiga feels the effects less because he's built up a tolerance due to using the proto-gashat before, which I would guess also carries a high viral load).

So yeah, all the Riders have to use the virus somehow, the Ride Players just have no vaccination against it and so develop game disease symptoms as a result.
>>
>>15411848
To be honest, I don't really see how it's so hard to think who is a "Secondary Rider". In my head, a season's Riders are divided as so:

>Proto-Primary
That guy who used or was meant to use the Primary Rider system
>Primary Rider
>Secondary Rider
Depends how the writer establishes his relationship to the Primary, Toei directs their relationship, and Bandai advertises them
>Suprise Rider
The Rider that Toei and Bandai like to tickle viewers' balls about. Sometimes the Secondary is the Surprise Rider. Post-Decade seasons, this Rider appears in Winter
>Tertiary: Usually a latecomer, either in terms of actually showing up or getting involved with the Primary on a personal level
>Extra: Everybody else

Let's use Blade, a prime example. Blade is Primary. Garren is Secondary because he's established as Blade's partner under the same company using the exact same Rider System. Bonus points in Garren's favor is that the bugs they are modeled after are almost always treated as twins in Japanese media. Really, I find it kind of weird how it's Blade of all seasons where this is such a debate.

Chalice is Tertiary. While he's an early player in the season, he stays segregated from Blade and Garren. It takes a lot of the show to get through to him. Meanwhile, Leangle is the Surprise Rider because everybody knew no show based on card suits would run without using all four suits. Toei and Bandai teases the audience about it for a few episodes then BOOM: Leangle.

For further demonstration, I'll take Drive. In Drive, Mach takes both the role of Secondary and Surprise Rider. Chaser is Tertiary, playing out similarly to Chalice. Chaser better demonstrates my point because once the hero's side finally gets through to him he gets his Rider form proper.

I think the bigger issue is that people tend to treat this divisions as a hierarchy. "This guy is the Secondary, so that means he's obviously cooler and better-er!" Honestly, who cares? A good Rider's a good Rider.
>>
>>15411989
KOKORO NI TSURUGI
>>
>>15411884

God, Abyss' design is so good.

Why are all the aquatic-themed Riders except Aqua such good designs?
>>
>>15411928

Considering the Ride Players are kind of intentionally designed to be weak as shit to the point that they have trouble with even the turkey-heads, probably not.
>>
>>15412000

I'm not a big fan of OOO Shauta form though.

For me, the best toku suits and designs are bird-themed ones.
>>
Who's hyped for Kamen Rider Aqua in 2051?
I sure am!
>>
>>15412000
Even Drake?
>>
>>15411964
>Spectre is autistic: The Movie
Say what you want but I'm legit hyped for this one
From what I've read and watched it seems like something we haven't seen in Rider before
>>
>>15411974
Except that Genm purposefully infects himself. If they're inoculated it's only against low level bugsters, in which case the inoculation is pretty useless and it's a miracle Taiga and Hiro are fine considering how much contact they have with bugsters.
>>
File: 1322348612636.jpg (262KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1322348612636.jpg
262KB, 1440x810px
>>15411856
Made me sad when Poppy talked to the Rideplayers as if Kamen Rider was a new thing to them.

I think it would have been a neat twist on the Post-Decade world building that Kamen Rider Chronicle was such an important project to Dan partly because he was such a huge fan of Kamen Riders. The Legend Gashat shorts could even tie into the story as Dan's attempt to recreate Rider powers before making his own as well as understanding the general staples of a Kmen Rider.

It's like an evil side of the same coin that the Kamen Rider Club in Fourze is on. So obssesed with Kamen Rider that you become a recluse and plot something reckless and destructive.
>>
>>15412013

How is a dragonfly aquatic themed?
>>
>>15412027
The whole point of that presentation of the Rider Club in Megamax is that most people somehow don't know about Riders though. It's not meant to be common knowledge. Although it is kind of silly how that status is retained in spite of stuff like Drive.
>>
Would you rather be an Amazon or a Ghost rider?
>>
File: KR_Heart.jpg (186KB, 531x916px) Image search: [Google]
KR_Heart.jpg
186KB, 531x916px
Post awesome suits we'll never see again
>>
>>15412045
You first.
>>
>>15412034

Dragonfly nymphs are layed into and hatch in water.
>>
>>15412042
I'll be honest that is legitimately a difficult choice, but I'd say Ghost Rider since I could just go with Zero Spectre or something that doesn't require me to be dead.
>>
File: tumblr_oo1qx8UZol1qkvbwso1_500.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo1qx8UZol1qkvbwso1_500.png
152KB, 500x500px
>>15412042

Ghost.
>>
>>15412041
They exist as "Urban Legends", though. People nay not know the details, but the name "Kamen Rider" shouldn't be a stranger to most people at this point including the Ride Players.

In Dan's case, I'm sure he has the ambition and resources to learn more.
>>
>>15412048

That still doesn't make him aquatic themed... specially since the other riders mentioned in the discussion have heavy themes associated with water while Drake doesn't
>>
>>15412041
Maybe its more like that Riders and monsters are so common in that world that people just don't care about it?
You see that when a random civilian is attacked by a kaijin and a rider comes to the rescue
They're never like "What the fuck is this, who the fuck are you? What's going on?!?"
They're always like 'aw shit a monster, aight you got this, I'm out"
Samurai Flamenco portrayed this very well
>>
>>15411813
Remember when people thought Mai would be Gridon? Good times.
>>
File: KREA-Lazerl3.png (250KB, 274x568px) Image search: [Google]
KREA-Lazerl3.png
250KB, 274x568px
>>15412045
>>
>>15412021
Keeping my hopes low due to not enjoying Ghost but admittedly I did find Makoto entertaining and the plot sounds nutty enough going by the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ3YByzLkqk
>>
>>15412042
Amazon for me, being a ghost rider sucks because you don't fight with your own.strength, you're literally borrowing someone elses
>>
File: latest.jpg (15KB, 146x261px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
15KB, 146x261px
>>15412058
Not in his Rider Form, but in his Masked Form he is essentially an armed scuba diver.
>>
So is Poppy going to transform today and poppypipopapo some ride players to death?
>>
>>15412091

Ride Players? No.
Her friends? Yes.
>>
>>15412091
with her own poppypipopapopaws
>>
Genm new guy reminds me of that perfume Blue Pegasus guy in Fairy Tail.
>>
File: C85sKXhVYAAsixc.jpg orig.jpg (339KB, 1920x1059px) Image search: [Google]
C85sKXhVYAAsixc.jpg orig.jpg
339KB, 1920x1059px
(I'm on a mission right now.)
>>
>>15412107
Why the fuck are you making me want to go back to playing this, anon
>>
>>15412074
Kaito pls
>>
>>15412075
Drake's armored form is way better than his cast off form.
>>
>>15412091
Tutorial help characters killing players?
>>
>>15412042
A tough one. Much as I like legendary heroes, and I feel I could certainly approve of using their powers...

Being a protein fiend could be neat. Provided I get a Driver to go with it.
>>
>>15412099
He reminds me of Redd White from Ace Attorney
>>
Which amazon will you side with?
Alpha, Omega, Neo, or SIgma?
>>
>>15412042
Ghost. I don't want to deal with being an Amazon.

i'm already a cripple, i don't want to make things worse
>>
>>15412042
Ghost for sure, being an Amazon rider is as much (if not moreso) a burden as it is a boon. The concept of Ghost's riders is cool, even if it was handled like complete shit in the show itself.
>>
>>15412107
Fuck man how'd you pull that off?
>>
>>15412128
Omega if thats a choice
Easily one of my favorite designs and a pretty cool character too
>>
>>15412128
Sigma, so I can be a dangerous zombie like my Indonesian stage plays
>>
>>15412128

The cute crow girl
>>
>>15412128
Obviously Alpha, he is the most alpha afterall.
>>
>>15412128
Aplha, because Jin a cute
>>
>>15412135
I meant to say Sigma, got them confused
>>
How often do bosses show up in Atsume?
I've been playing for almost a week now and only encountered 2
>>
>>15412128
Which one will ensure mankind survival?
That one.
>>
>>15412128
It really doesn't matter. No one lives at the end.
>>
>>15412159
That would be omega.
>>
>>15412159
>being a racist
>>
>>15412159
By the point Neo appears, most likely none.

Alpha's now not only blind, but possibly psychotic since anyone can be an Amazon
Omega's still a sheltered moron with technically the mind of a 7 year old
Neo I can already fucking tell is going to be Wataru 2.0 with how he will try to abort himself if it means he can get his waifu
And Sigma is just a fucking corpse that obeys whatever orders are given.
>>
>>15411753
This looks so cool, what a great use of a wire rack
>>
>>15411784
This faggot literally turned away everyone I showed gaim too.
>>
>>15412174
Call this shit now:
>Alpha is going to be bribed and given a Neo Belt in order to regain his eyesight(Robo eyes) and slowly become a guinea pig until his body is a machine, becoming the new Sigma.
>Omega is going to continue being his S1 self until something happens and slowly becomes the new "Alpha", even going as far as fucking Jin's GF(If still alive) and manning the fuck up.
>Neo is going to stay a "good boy" until his Waifu actually dies, resulting in him taking Alpha/Omega's old belt and becoming a "Normal" Amazon Rider named, Nu.
>>
http://www.ladyeve.net/archives/031672
Some stuff about a talk show event for CSHT where the summer movie is mentioned. to quote:
>" It will be the true ending. There are whispers of the similarity to Ryuki, but it’s a little different. If you continue to watch the show every week after its release, the way the movie looks will gradually change."
>>
>>15412213
while the translation is a bit iffy, its still interesting.
>>
>>15412211
Literally all of that is fucking retarded, anon. No.
>>
File: 911.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
911.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>15412220
Which is why it's going to happen.
>>
>>15412220
Just hope that Shirakura won't demand anything this bad

>>15412213
Sounds like it might be cool. I assume that one ending is BAD END and the other will be GOOD END.
>>
>>15412226
Go back to bed.
>>
>>15412213
Ehh... Ryuki's endings and the foundation which the show's conflict is built one (which is revealed all the way at the end) are the worst part of Ryuki for me.
>>
>>15412056
>People nay not know the details, but the name "Kamen Rider" shouldn't be a stranger to most people at this point including the Ride Players.
The only person who knew the name Kamen Rider in Fourze from the start was Tomoko (and maybe Tachibana and Meteor, I can't remember if he introduced himself as a Rider). Everyone else learned through her.
>>
>>15412232
knowing writer-san, tv show might be a BAD END.
>>
>>15412211
The only part of that that'll actually happen is Neo becoming a normal Amazon Rider.

Honestly I'm just waiting for the episode where they introduce an mass produced "G3" power suit, using the data collected by the users of the "Neo"(?) Driver.
>>
File: 1699787.jpg (270KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1699787.jpg
270KB, 1067x1600px
>>15412240
But she is the one who introduces Kamen Riders as an urban legend, showing online footage other people have taken.

Kamen Riders are set up like Mothman or Bigfoot, but good. Speaking of, it makes me sad that we will never get a Mothman Rider. That torso, those jaws, and those eyes in its honorary statue already yield a faint image of a Kmen Rider.
>>
>>15412265

I was born and raised about an hour's drive from Point Pleasant in West Virginia. I'm glad that out of all the crazy-ass cryptids and ghost stories from this area, Mothman's become so popular.
>>
>>15412128

I sided with Jin's mission and moral orientation in S1 even if he himself is a monster that will need to be put down eventually.

Have yet to see how S2 will deal with it.
>>
>>15412265
it's a cool idea but I doubt we'll be getting any more bug Riders ever again
>>
>>15412075

There's also that infamous scene where he dives into the water to go after Gatack (?) and has an advantage.
>>
>>15412058
One of drake's unique traits is his ability to move underwater. Kabuto couldn't do it.
>>
>>15412245
That fact that you call him "writer-san" means you know nothing about him
>>
>>15411811
Brave and garren are no questions asked secondaries of their shows though.
Garren and blade both fit a kabuto kuwagata motif like, well, kabuto and gattack.
>>
>>15412325
Nice bait
>>
What is it with brown and mass produced suits?
>>
>>15412321
>Stop using memes!
It's Yuya Takahashi, a known fan of both Urobuchi and Ryuki, and has even already said a partial inspiration for Ex-Aid is Gaim. It's very likely the show will end on a bittersweet at best note a la Ryuki.
>>
>>15412329
>Stop using memes!
It wasn't even implying that.
>>
>>15412325
Here have a (You)
>>
>>15412325
>trying to revive a dead arguement
>>
File: Gravestone of Daisuke Jigen.jpg (64KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
Gravestone of Daisuke Jigen.jpg
64KB, 500x502px
>>15412329
Goddamn, sure explains why Ryuki was celebrated on its anniversary so thoroughly. I guess that pic-related should have been a warning sign for the tone.
>>
>>15412329
>Stop using memes!
But I never said anything about memes
>>
File: 1491616826352.jpg (66KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491616826352.jpg
66KB, 720x480px
>>15412047
You rascal...
>>
File: 1491668527560.gif (498KB, 224x126px) Image search: [Google]
1491668527560.gif
498KB, 224x126px
>>
>>15412329

I will be shocked if we don't get a Bench 2.0 ending, or Emu just straight-up dies before the finale
>>
File: 1491548836177.png (907KB, 843x471px) Image search: [Google]
1491548836177.png
907KB, 843x471px
>>15412061
>oh shit, not again!
>>
>>15412355
Yeah that episode was pretty cool
>>
>>15412329
>Ex-aid is a copy of Gaim which was a copy of Ryuki
>tfw all the standout seasons are just copies of its predecessors
>>
>>15412365
All not-canon and inconsistency problem in Rider movies are really DAN's doing.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-02-22h02m53s908.png (660KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-02-22h02m53s908.png
660KB, 1280x738px
>>15412329
The main trio are also literally Ryuki's in terms of dynamics. Only that Taiga is nearly as likable as Kitaouka was. Even further Kiriya was basically Tezuka.
>>
>>15412365
As long as it appeases Shirakura's TATAKAEboner, one supposes.
>>
>>15412384
Eh, brave isn't really like ren and I doubt he's going to try to kill emu at any point.
>>
>>15412365
Ex-Aid is a copy of Gaim in that he used the way Urobuchi handled the toys a) crammed the majority of the intros in the first quarter arc and b) emphasized a serial storytelling narrative delineated by the power-ups such MBXX and MMX. In others ways he emphasizes more the MOTW and Guest-Star of the Week that Gaim abandoned (barring the movie tie-ins). Thematically it's also different. Gaim is your usual grimdark Urobuchi crap. Ex-Aid emphasizes the idea of duality within Ex-Aid (Emu/M), but also with his surrounding cast such as (Asuna/Poppy) or contrasted with different individuals such as Taiga/Nico or Dan/Layzer.
>>
>>15412391
1) MC doesn't join the fight, he dies.
2) MC doesn't win the fight, he dies.
3) MC win's the fight, he dies.
>>
>>15412396
You mean that time he agreed to fight a clearly bent Shinji, and nearly died as a result of bitching out? Let's also not forget that Shinji very nearly started murdering people, but mirror girl always made it in the nick of time.
>>
>>15412365
>people will still mental gymnastics a Madoka argument in there somewhere too
make it stop.
>>
>>15412358
I would like the idea of the Bugster persona surviving more.
>>
>>15412414
>Shinji very nearly started murdering people

He's nothing like emu
>>
>>15412384
Kind of, but Ryuki had Shinji, Ron and Kitaoka doing a bunch of goofy shit in the middle of the series which in a roundabout sorta way did build up their relationship.

I guess calling it a mix of Ryuki and Gaim works though.
>>
>>15412418
Urobuchi himself has said that he was inspired by parts of Ryuki when making Madoka. People just overstate the similarities and go onto to say that it was a straight ripoff, but then people always overexagerrate in these sorta discussions really.
>>
>>15412365
Ex-Aid is actually pretty close to Kuuga as well, especially now that we're getting up into civilian deaths by the dozen.
>>
>>15412420
It's either both surviving or both dying. At this point regardless Ex-aid is the sum of both parts of him: the bugster and the human.
>>
>>15412384
*isn't as likable
>>
>>15412424
No, Madoka/shinji's internal conflict all the way until the end of both series are very similar.
>>
>>15412414
They're very similar, though Shinji eventually realized that you can't win over everyone, and that power does wonders for suppressing assholes like Ouja.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F4v0G_7PNI

What the fuck hit yuusuke/kuuga that it killed him?

Literally only haven't seen decade
>>
>>15412472
Do you mean the Decade scene? He jumps in front of Decade to protect him from Apollogeist's Geist Cutter.
>>
>>15412483
Oh so that's what it was. Yeah the decade scene
>>
>>15412424
Urobuchi fucking loved this scene then
>>
>>15412497
Who doesn't
It was great
>>
It's hilarious that a video game company selling something that can make people transform in the real world and people only thought of using it to battle generated monsters and listen to Poppy like sheep.
>>
>>15412522
From what it looks like Chronicle doesn't spread out the field like normal KR Gashats do. This probably limits where and when thye can transform to within a certain radius of the Bugster or an already transformer KR.
>>
>>15412497
How far into the show did sub vent get?
>>
I would really love it if it turns out Parad grossly underestimated human gamers and some of them manage to game the Chronicles system.
Well, if some kid could generate game ideas that made a game company CEO mad with envy, and some employee could create a gashat power up, why not?
>>
>>15412552
Google it retard
Nobody is going to spoon feed you
>>
File: shabadoobie CLOCK UP.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
shabadoobie CLOCK UP.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Can we all agree that wizard had cool fights?
>>
>>15412554
Nico will probably be the likely candidate for something like that.

Before she gets axe-murdered by Parado, I mean.
>>
>>15412554
I really hope we get some ride player side characters who aren't total jobbers but that probably wont happen. Everyone playing chronicle seems to be retarded
>>
>>15412552
I'm going to spoonfeed you now, purely to spite >>15412559

He got about a halfway into the show, and he had to stop due to reasons out of his control.

His twitter + nyaa links are here. https://twitter.com/sub_vent?lang=en
>>
>>15412564
You can actually watch wizard just for the fights so yeah.
>>
>>15412565
I don't see her doing anything other than egging and annoying Snipe.
>>
>>15412564
People say that every fucking thread
Keep up
>>
>>15412564
It wasn't the characters or the story that killed Wizard for me
It was how annoying the belt was, of all things
>>
>>15412564
No. If it doesn't bleed it's no cool fight.
>>
File: IMG_20170315_231911_071.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_231911_071.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>15411753
Figure time.
>>
>>15412587
Wizard was the final step over the line that lead to annoying as fuck belts. Thank god drive brought back cool jingles and less words.
>>
>>15412587
>not liking SHABADOOBIE
Are you even human?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=484wxav_MrM
>>
File: C8YOZe6VYAAh2Hm.jpg orig.jpg (105KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
C8YOZe6VYAAh2Hm.jpg orig.jpg
105KB, 1334x750px
He thinks Kuuga might have breast cancer
>>
File: Infinity Wizard no sound.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity Wizard no sound.webm
3MB, 512x288px
>>15412564
Fuck yeah dude.
>>
>>15412598
and drive drive ended up not being the best (boy) toy of the year
>>
And now with ExAid, belts also have title screens appearing.
What next?
Cheerleaders?
>>
File: 1491688501497-1.jpg (8KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491688501497-1.jpg
8KB, 231x231px
>>15412605
Tatakae
>>
I heard Hiiro's actor really loves Ryuki, is that true?
>>
【悲劇】仮面ライダー出演者達がヤバいwww 「カブト」 山本裕典→事務所と契約解除 「響鬼」 細川茂樹→事務所と契約解除 「フォーゼ」 清水富美加→出家引退 高橋龍輝→病気療養引退 富田真由→ファンから襲撃 ほのかりん→飲酒で契約解除
>>
>>15412611
That was Fourze.
>>
>>15412611
It's really sad. sleek or minimalist designs are probably being thrown out in favor of belts that scream at you to transform
>>
>>15412641
Yuki copying Gentaro's poses was adorable so actually yeah I wouldn't mind more of that.
>>
>>15412601
https://youtu.be/3llPsM0DsOU
>>
>>15412649
>What is Drive, Mach, and Chase?
>What is Wizard?
>>
File: 20151127.jpg (624KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20151127.jpg
624KB, 1080x1920px
>>15412596
I like it. I put all my toku toys away in favor of just having one shelf for W though.
>>
>>15412654
Noice.
>>
>>15412664
Are those staues or medicom/RAH?
>>
>>15412663
>Drive
>Not literally screaming at him to transform
I mean, COME ON!
>>
>>15412667
>>15412667
They're by banpresto so I guess their prize figs. They're big, hollow and rubbery like. Both for 200 yen was such a crazy deal.
>>
Anyone seen Amazons S2 yet?
>>
Does ANYONE know why Japs on twitter use the tag ' #nitiasa' when watching Sentai and Rider on Sundays? What the hell does it mean?
>>
>>15412724
Nichi-Asa Kids Time, the block where Super Hero Time is part of on TV Asahi.
>>
PERFECT CRITICAL COMBO
>>
>>15412724
cute abbreviation for sunday morning
>>
>>15412729
Oh that's interesting, thanks I learned something new
>>
>>15412641
Well...commentators then!
>>
>>15412724
You're really getting mileage out of that Shinigami there
>>
>>15412431
So, how long until we get one of the Bugsters pushing Emu far beyond the point of tolerance and go into an all-out beatdown?
>>
TOKIMEKI
CRISIS
>>
>"I'm good at games!"
>doesn't attempt to use powerup items just lying around
Fraud normie
>>
>>15412806

Is Poppy voicing it?

>>15412808

>Picking up Power Ups
Fucking Casual.
>>
The Buggle Driver II and Toki Meki Crisis sounds are fucking top tier.

Looks like Ex-Aid's gonna make my wallet weep once more.
>>
>>15412808
He basically just hacks the game now.
Only the weaker characters resort to using powerups, Nico will probably do the same thing we she becomes a rideplayer.
>>
>>15412811
Poppy voices the actual Gashat's transformation jingle as well as "KAISHIN NO IPPATSU"
>>
>>15412811
She is.
>>
MCs ARE WEAK
>>
>>15412818
>M isn't a good gamer
>He's just a filthy cheater

WHY DIDN'T DAN STOP HIM?
>>
>>15412818
The guy who said he was good at games was a CR patient, not Emu. Stop commenting, baka.
>>
For thos ewho missed it on the stream

https://twitter.com/ApolloGeese/status/850848101862658048
>>
>People makes bugsters as game villains to release their stress
>bugsters is just making people's dream comes true
>only is a life-and-death version of the actual game

That guy has a point
>>
File: My man.png (549KB, 1165x608px) Image search: [Google]
My man.png
549KB, 1165x608px
>>15412819
>>15412823
>>15412839

FUCK YES
>The deep voice for Tokimeki Crisis
Oh. Oh dear. This is not going to end well.

>Critical Crews-Aid
Damn, I was really hoping for the basic Kick and Punch.
>>
Amazons subs, when?
>>
>>15412839
>Poppy's deep voice

My dick
>>
>>15412854
My memory is hazy but I'm pretty sure Crews-Aid is a kick.
>>
File: 1491426229972.jpg (3MB, 3900x2879px) Image search: [Google]
1491426229972.jpg
3MB, 3900x2879px
https://twitter.com/ApolloGeese/status/850852160577425410

Aw shit bro, back pack lasers turned into mech lasers.
>>
>>15412839
>nice girl when becoming evil falls clean into a dominatrix trope
Can we not.
At least they didn't give this one a whip.
>>
>>15412877
I wonder if the kid who did the drawing for that card is really happy.
>>
We have power ups, loot in form of gashats and weapons, cheats, what else?
Environmental hazards?
Bonus rounds?
Secret characters, areas?
>>
>>15412879
She turned back to normal Poppy after the transformation. It isn't at all a dominatrix thing.
>>
>>15412879
Technically, isn't that just her Asuna persona being deadpan?
>>
File: 4.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
I like Ren's colors.
>>
>>15412891

I sure as hell would be.

>>15412901

Oh, that looks way better in color.
>>
File: time for rape.png (257KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
time for rape.png
257KB, 640x480px
>>15412766
yeah I'm working through the original between Ex-Aid airings and next to Daguva this guy freaks me out legit like I can't believe there isn't a ton of doujins over the decades of him writhing his tongue over lolis and shit. he's fucking swell as a bad guy.
>>
File: 9.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
Ride-Player N

Doesn't look too bad actually.
>>
>>15412901
Why does the trap bugster look ten times better than the female rider?
>>
>>15412901
>I'm a walking bouquet of flowers, your opinion is invalid
>>
>>15412564
H-Hayai
>>
>>15412909
He's basically the grandpappy to all the fucking terrifying major villains that come later, like Daguva, Asakura, and Kanzaki.
>>
>>15412914
As Poppy's pimp, he took all her suit budget for himself of course.
>>
>>15412914
At least the female Rider still looks better than the Bugster persona of Pac-Man's female subordinate.
>>
File: ren-san chi no maid virus.jpg (59KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
ren-san chi no maid virus.jpg
59KB, 440x293px
>>
One thing that bugs about Kamen Rider Poppy, is the actor. Like, I'm used to proportions changing between the character and Rider, but this suit with that body type is jarring.
>>
>>15412919
yeah that's right, I like those guys too but the 'low-fi' nature of the first show makes him creepier to me, it's like they've got a shoestring budget and all they did to make him scary was film him in complete darkness with weird colored lights cast on him, the natural contour of the dude's head is just disturbing, got dry stringy straw hair and a bald spot, his bottom teeth look like they're all gone except for a big metal crown or something, he goes around in a wheelchair when he's not cripple, just the way the guy talks and how his face emotes, like a real psychopath or something
>>
File: 41653462.jpg (36KB, 307x438px) Image search: [Google]
41653462.jpg
36KB, 307x438px
>>15412913
>>
>>15412926
Oh lawd, that's fucking great.
>>
>>15412839
>PipapopoPenalty
YYYYYYEEEEEES
>>
File: asdf.png (128KB, 319x285px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
128KB, 319x285px
>>15412901
>>15412926
They can't kick you off the show if you have flowers permanently attached to your body.
>>
>>15412913

Now I'm starting to wonder what makes Nico so special that she gets to have accessories.
>>
>>15412951
Gashatrophies, I guess.
>>
>>15412951
being the pinako to taiga's black jack.
>>
>>15412951
What stops you from just putting on a hat?
Everyone can do that
>>
>>15412951
She's Tensai Gamer N, she's a legend in professional gaming
>>
https://twitter.com/taimatokutube/status/850856059832901632
>>
File: 1.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
why are they both wet
>>
Comparing the specs they give to the Ex-Aid Riders to those of previous Riders, shit's pretty absurd. Maximum with his 99s in everything is pretty crazy, but at 60t of punching power and 70t of kicking power, even Poppy should be able to wipe the floor clean with any form Ghost, Drive or Gaim had, since they all tap out at about the 20-30 range for that stuff.

This is all totally meaningless, but still. Damn.

Weird though, both Poppy and Level X Genm have specs closer to the Level 50s than anything else. One would think they'd be higher.
>>
>>15412971
Turns out Nico is a squirter.
>>
also next week ep preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crLCiit3jIw
>>
>>15412970

What the fuck?
>>
File: Preview.png (77KB, 352x227px) Image search: [Google]
Preview.png
77KB, 352x227px
>>15412971
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CSqdsZhu6I what is this ?
>>
>>15412977
Giving Riders stats in terms of tonnage per punch should be done away, it's always been absurd since the very beginning, there's no reason even casual blows from Rider 1&2 shouldn't fucking liquefy Shocker grunts, much less what recent Riders can do with their upgrades. The only one who was ever convincing was Kuuga because the show actually acknowledged it semi-sensibly.
>>
>>15412981
TAIGA DEAD
HE DEAD AF AF
>>
>>15412990
Kiriya is doing what he does best
being a nobody
>>
>>15412971
>>15412981
>>15412984
definitely a love story

also gives Taiga a reason to live
>>
>>15413007
get ready for Taiga's special to reveal that he accidently saved the life of Nico before everything went to shit for him and thats why she sticks around him (that and fucking M).
>>
>>15412971
>>15412984
Better Ankh and Eiji scenes
>>
File: e9.jpg (31KB, 440x293px) Image search: [Google]
e9.jpg
31KB, 440x293px
hey doc
>>
>>15412963
This anon gets it.

>>15412935
It helps that the guy was a veteran at his job.
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Hideyo_Amamoto
>>
>>15413018
>Not "what's up, doc?"

No sankyu da
>>
Give an old or relatively obscure game new life as a Gashat

Elevator Action

Gives the rider control over gravity and also a gun. Weak armor so you need to be stealthy
>>
>>15413039
Bad Rats
It's made out of cardboard and you just get rats to throw at enemies but they have wonky physics
>>
>Clearing KRC lets you bring someone back to life

HMM I FUCKING WONDER HOW THIS'LL PLAY OUT

SPOILERS, PROBABLY TATAKAE
>>
>>15413055
ruh roh
>>
File: 1488102268461.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488102268461.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>15413055
Will the tatakae ever end
>>
>>15413055
to be fair only Hiiro has a reason so far
>>
>>15413055
Nooooo
That's stuuupid
>>
>>15413055
This probably means Nico will die for sure to give Hiiro and Taiga reasons to fight each other. What with hiiro alrwady having his dead girlfriend and all.

God it really is just Ryuki again
>>
>>15413066
Emu has Kiriya
Nico will die
There
>>
File: 1489924699923.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489924699923.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>15413055
I'm hoping some shenanigans happen and we get THE GAME MASTER back.

They better not kill Nico.
>>
>>15413069
Also Emu reviving Kiriya since the flowers mean nothing now.
Then the drama of wanting to revive Kiriya while promising to avenge Saki's death.
The TATAKAE will be amazing.
>>
>>15413080
You really think after an entire series of saying "Guys no fighting" he'll suddenly be super on board just for the chance to revive Kiriya?
>>
>>15413055
No, it doesn't let you bring somone back, it lets you bring everyone back. The summary for 27 spells this out clearly. 消滅した人間すべてが復活する.

Although
>>15413066
>>15413074
Since this is all about Chronicle, I seriously doubt the people that died outside the game can be revived.

Provided they're even telling the truth in the first place.
>>
>>15413055
But they're saying clearing the game brings everyone back. Not just one.
>>
File: 1477793064413.jpg (245KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477793064413.jpg
245KB, 800x1200px
>>15413055

I hope Hiro wins. I want to see him smile.
>>
>>15413055
Is that what they say to the KRC players?

Because if so, it's definitely the same as the "Collect all 10 Gashats to cure the Bugster virus!" spin.
>>
>>15413084
>>15413089
Thank god. As much as I like Ryuki if I wanted to see pointless drama and in fighting I'd just watch that again.
>>
>>15413089
Everyone that died playing the game, right? Like Kiriya won't magically come back?
>>
>>15413098
No, Ren said whoever defeats the Boss Bugster wins the game and revives the people killed by KRC. He then feeds the ego by saying that the person will be regarded as a hero.
>>
>>15413096
SAYOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>15413098
>>15413111
Could be a complete lie that revives the original Bugster(M) and they are regarded as the hero of Bugster-kind
>>
I want Kiriya to stay dead and all the shitter rider players, but I would love for Dan to come back.
>>
>>15413118
The winner gets to be the host for Chronos
>>
>>15413104
Not entirely clear. I think it just says "everyone that has disappeared."
>>
>>15413096
Emu is already making him smile though.

>>15413118
to be fair, has Ren eve rlied?
>>
>>15413118
>The hero of Bugsterkind is a hostile, very combative person and is the best at fighting nad is combined with the peckish, innocent youth
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE WERE CALLING IT RYUKI/GAIM 2.0 BUT IT'S REALLY DEVILMAN 2.0
>>
>>15412970
So can anyone actually tell what the Crisis jingle says?

To me it sounds like it starts with "To minna" and I'm pretty sure the last part is "koto dewa itsumo Toki Meki Crisis" but hell if I know what the rest is, or if what I'm hearing is even correct.
>>
>The ending of Gorider episode 2

Fuck man. Has any main rider had it this bad?
>>
>>15413145
Gentaro cried.
Eiji lost the love of his life.
Shotaro lost a friend just to see him come back and leave again.
>>
>>15413145
Yuusuke, Shinji, Takumi, Kenzaki, Wataru, Shotaro/Philip, Eiji, Haruto, Kouta, Shinnosuke and Takeru

It's nothing special
>>
>>15413145
Reminder that Kenzaki is still a hermit that can't meet anybody as we speak.
>>
>>15413143
I saw a comment saying:
"Dreaming girl, Koi no Simulation! Shoujou wa itsumo Toki Meki Crisis!"
...but "Dreaming girl" sounds too long. It does sound like "Dreamer" or something, but everything between that and "-imulation" is utterly obscured by the SFX.
>>
>>15413163
"Otome wa itsumo Toki Meki Crisis"*, oops.
>>
>>15413163
Ah, I hear the "dream" part now. Sounds more like "Dreamer" than "Dreaming" to me though. I keep hearing a harder sound than a "shoujo" would too.

But yeah, hard to tell with the sfx.
>>
>>15413162
I dunno about that
He definitely cannot meet Hajime though
>>
File: 1491692809406.jpg (81KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491692809406.jpg
81KB, 1440x810px
>>15413170
Ah, now that makes sense. Yeah, I hear that now.
And found this picture, so I guess "Dreaming girl" it is.
>>
>>15413007
So, are we going full-on Jetman now?
>dorama love subplot
>heroes initially having friction amongst each other
>one villain's only motivation is to just troll everybody and kill for yucks, while hijacking top dog status
>the villains' main goal is a death game
The only thing this is missing is the most despicable villain temporarily "dying" and coming back.
>>
Oh god I love the Buggle II sounds. Same as Chronicle I take it? And both are done by the narrator?
>>
>>15412992
The Shocker grunts are supposed to be cyborgs too, just weaker ones.

The amount of tons given generally work for the finishers, since there's the explosions. Often in the original series the entire base would explode alongside the monster.

But, yeah, it's odd for the normal attacks since they generally don't bother attempting to make them special at all.
>>
>>15413180
Wait, so the love triangle is Emu, Nico, Taiga? It wouldn't be Jetman without the love triangle
>>
>>15413180
I love Dan but he's no Radiguet
>>
File: 1491694651811.jpg (58KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491694651811.jpg
58KB, 854x480px
Do you like it?
>>
>>15413186

I do.
>>
>>15413184
Probably not, if anything this indirectly sets up pairings instead.

Also, I forgot to mention that one of the female characters is brainwashed into working for the villains, and a character mourns a lost love.
>>
>>15413186
FUCKING LAZERS
>>
Shit. What Gashat do I buy? I'm leaning toward the Paradx one but I dunno.
>>
>>15413196
Por que no los todos?
>>
>>15412877
>>15413186

HOLY FUCK

I FUCKING CALLED IT

https://desuarchive.org/m/thread/15314942/#q15315660
>>
>>15413196
DANGEROUS ZOMBIE
>>
>>15413206
It's definitely the coolest but wouldn't I need the buggle driver too
>>
>>15413196
Double X
>>
>>15412951
When you get in second place at a Tekken tournament it grants you certain rights.
>>
File: 1433530085938.png (129KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1433530085938.png
129KB, 300x283px
>>15413196
Why not all of them, Anon? Don't you like Ex-Aid?
>>
Clearing Kamen Rider Chronicle does bring everyone back, but they're all possessed by Dan
>>
>>15413232
And she would've won it too were it not for the gamer known as M
>>
>>15412723
I watched the first episode with Mandarin subs
Neo is a fucking autist
>>
>>15413237
Stop projecting anon
>>
>>15413130
I wouldn't be shocked if Takahashi turns out to be a Devilman fan, too.
>>
>>15413233
It's funny, Nep-posting would actually make sense for Ex-Aid, but i sparsely see her anymore
>>
Are the GoRider 3 subs out or is it WAY TOO SOON
>>
>>15413240
Kek
Srsly though, the part where sniper guy shot him to remind him to fight was hilarious as fuck
>>
>>15413244
I haven't shown up much since Drive ended, sorry Anon.
>>
>>15413244
Nepanon is too busy watching idols and precure
>>
There has to be a catch to bringing everyone back with Chronicle. It's too convenient otherwise
>>
>>15413190
so who is the fat one
>>
>>15413255
The catch is that it's probably a blatant fucking lie.
>>
>>15413255
Also brings back Dan
>>
>>15413261
Why would the Bugsters even want that to happen?
>>
File: 1491692802254.jpg (127KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491692802254.jpg
127KB, 1440x810px
Why did this have to so obviously have to be a man inside?
>>
>>15413267
In order to make it sexier
>>
File: TATAKAE.png (383KB, 704x416px) Image search: [Google]
TATAKAE.png
383KB, 704x416px
>>15413055
TATAKAE STARTO!
>>
>>15413255
It brings them back as bugsters.
>>
I wonder how Tokimeki Crisis would sell
>>
>>15413286
If the peach lockseed is any indication, like shit. Boys don't buy toys for girls in Japan.

Which means it'll be easier for me to buy it.
>>
I'm getting Gantz vibes again in this show
>>
>>15413255
I would be asking why the hell would anyone believe something that fantastic, coming from the monsters who cause them to die in the first place.
Or maybe they really didn't die, but are saved or uploaded or teleported somewhere else. In which case there's little need to play the game and just find them instead.
>>
>>15413298
I thought Peach was packed in with another lockseed.

And wait, Tokimeki isn't packed in with Chronicle and Buggle II?
>>
TOKIMEKI CRISIS
>>
>>15413328
I actually really like how they used Ruka's voice for Tokimeki. Specially how they reused a few DoReMiFa Beat Poppy Version's sounds since i never expected to see them used in show.
>>
>>15413334
I like her different voice inflections. Also the Buggle Visor II has some neat sounds
>>
I mean, I know >krwiki

but why are they using Asuna for Poppy's article when Poppy is the "true" identity? It's not even a spoiler thing since it's noted as early as the first episode
>>
>>15413342
We've seen Poppy's rider helmet has blue eyes in the intro, somewhat implying she'll go back to being herself at some point. I wonder if this change will actually affect the Tokimeki callout and if the DX version of it will come with them.
And Buggle 2 sounds really sexy imo, i really like it.
>>
>>15413258
Ren Aramaki, obviously, but on the wrong side.
>>
>>15413342
Yeah, it basically sets it self to be the end all be all buggle driver
>>
What series in the franchise deserves a season two if possible?
>>
>>15413358
Drive
>>
Evidently the summer movie is meant to be the true ending, like Ryuki's
>>
>>15413352
Why not ask them instead of us?
>>
>>15413363
No? It ended perfectly
>>
>>15413358
Kuuga
Agito
Ryuki
Faiz
Blade
Hibiki
Kabuto
Den-O
Kiva
W
OOO
Drive
Ghost
>>
>>15413366
Ryuki's isn't the true ending though. Just an alternate one, like a bunch of movies from that period.
>>
>>15413366
>be the true ending, like Ryuki's
EPISODE FINAL doesn't have an ending and it's a different time loop
>>
>>15413358
OOOs is the one I want the most,It would make a cool anniversary series considering that all eiji does anymore is wander around and help out other rider
>>
>>15413371
>No Decade
Decade 2 would be great. I'm actually hoping that's what the 2018-2019 series is.
>>
>>15413371
FINAL KAMEN RIDE

DECADE
>>
>>15413366
err what, weren't you paying attention

Ryuki's real ending is the series end, the movie and special episodes were all various TIME VENT loops
>>
>>15413372
>>15413374
>>15413381
Okay, I was wondering what they meant because I haven't watched it yet.
Even so, I'm hoping for a lot of despair in Ex-Aid's ending
>>
>>15413371
what would a kabuto sequel look like? all the riders were dead, save drake and gatack and kabuto was alive but also in heaven
>>
>>15413391
Kabuto was in heaven? What are you on about?
>>
>>15413255
Maybe it's just a big fat lie as further incentive to play the death game? Why would the Bugsters, who created Chronicle as a human extinction game, put in a feature that would revive everyone? It's too fishy to believe.
>>
>>15413354
turning good means the death flag is set

maybe she will give birth to Dan sometime later
>>
>>15413391
Worms attack again somehow.
Except on France. French ZECT shows up and they reintroduce the RIDER system with different people. MAYBE Kagami returns. Kabuto just figures that he'll fight again cause why not.
>>
>>15413371
G didn't even have a season 1 but it deserves a season 2
>>
>>15413391
But anon, Kabuto was in France getting food at the end of the series. Did you mean Dark Kabuto?
>>
>>15413163
Dreaming Girl! Koi no Simulation! Otome wa itsumo Toki Meki Crisis!

Dreaming Girl! The Love Simulation! Girls are always in a Toki Meki (Heartbeating) Crisis
>>
File: 1486382008788.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486382008788.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>>15413371
>Kuuga
>Agito
>Ryuki
>Faiz
>Blade

MY RIDER!
>>
File: 1488085142244.jpg (11KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1488085142244.jpg
11KB, 704x396px
>>15413375
>OOOxKUUGAxBLADE
>>
>>15413403
>maybe she will give birth to Dan
Having the show suddenly go Parasite Eve would be too weird, even if it has Dan become an Ultimate Being analogue.
>>
>>15413358
Kiva, because I want to laugh.
>>
The Gashat jingles are really growing on me.

I can't get enough of Mighty Action X, Taddle Quest, Jet Combat, Dangerous Zombie and Mighty Brothers XX.
>>
>>15413377
I want Decade 2 so we get a rider whose gimmick is all the secondary riders

G3 KNIGHT KAIXA GARREN IBUKI GATTACK ZERONOS IXA DIEND!
>>
>>15413448
You mean what Diend should have been?
>>
>>15413448
>tfw no Gentaro for Decade 2

Unless they hire someone as enthusiastic as Souta (I don't want another snoringzon), I don't think I want a Fourze episode for Decade 2.
>>
>Watching Dragon knight
>Ep 3/Ytp episode
Jesus I thought the dialogue of "A million burgers" was edited
>>
File: Kamen Rider Diend.jpg (432KB, 1525x952px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Diend.jpg
432KB, 1525x952px
>>15413448
Anon... There is one.
>>
File: ONE MILLION BURGERS.jpg (85KB, 857x461px) Image search: [Google]
ONE MILLION BURGERS.jpg
85KB, 857x461px
>>15413465
>>
>>15413298
Except that no one has any idea how well it really sold
>>
>>15413469
What?
>>
The love story between a man and his humanoid sentient burger.
>>
https://youtu.be/VH60-R8MOKo
Next Rider Machine?
>>
>>15413481
I wonder if he's gonna come back anytime soon.
>>15413485
Toei doesn't want to spend anymore more money on bikes than they have to.
>>
>>15413485
Kinda looks like Super Hongo's bike
>>
>>15413466
His gimmick is movie riders anon
>>
>>15413481
GENOCIDE
>>
>>15413502
secondaries and movie riders.
>>
FUCKING DAMN IT DAN

HE WAS ONLY A BUGSTER THAT WANTED BURGERS.
>>
>>15413513
BOOTLEGS GET SENT TO THE TRASH WHERE THEY BELONG
>>
File: vlc_2017-04-02_22-40-03.png (693KB, 676x590px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-04-02_22-40-03.png
693KB, 676x590px
where can i find torrent links to kamen sentai gorider?
>>
>>15413517
What about MBXX and MMX??
>>
>>15413529
TV Nihon
>>
File: MAXIMUM.png (603KB, 546x607px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM.png
603KB, 546x607px
>>15413531
cheers
>>
Guys I think he just came from thinking about making games.
>>
>>15413541
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>15413485
>It follows you like a puppy
It's too adorable
>>
What is this face trying to convey?
>>
File: expand introspective dong.webm (629KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
expand introspective dong.webm
629KB, 720x304px
What do you guys watch during the long, lonely week between new episodes?
>>
>>15413550
>tfw everything goes exactly according to keikaku
>>
>>15413557
School
Work
Chores
Games
Sleep
Fap
Try to finish Dracula
>>
>>15413550
>When the filters from Amazon appear because you're being edgy
>>
File: Le cavalier masqué.jpg (558KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Le cavalier masqué.jpg
558KB, 1920x1440px
>>15413557
i've finished all the Heisei I want so now I work my way through the original kino that began it all
>>
>>15413557
Either schooling or vidya with mates. Holidays coming up soon though, the plan's to binge W so I can finally watch Megamax
>>
>>15413564
I wish that were the filter Amazons used, it actually increases saturation.
>>
>>15413562
I'm assuming an adult forced you to read Dracula in a vain attempt to break you out of the mindset that things made before 2000 are garbage?
>>
>Dat obvious b8
>>
We need more actors like Dan's that like to ham it up to the extreme.
>>
Is Amazons season 2 being subbed by O-T?
>>
File: 1291986073040.png (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1291986073040.png
45KB, 200x200px
>>15413573
Damn, the original was aesthetic all along.
>>
>>15413586
>We need more bad overacting!!
>>
>>15413586
In the history of Kamen Rider the edgy hammy villains are always the best

Like Ouja and Alpha
>>
>>15413606
>EVERYONE SHOULD JUST BE PERSONALITYLESS CARDBOARD CUTOUTS THAT JUST YELL THEIR CATCHPHRASE AND DO NOTHING ELSE
Go back to watching Ghost you faggot
>>
new ep raw fucking when?
>>
Amazons S2 Episode 1 is up unsubbed on YouTube.

Watch it if you want before it gets taken down.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=np0ae7eepIQ
>>
>>15413603
no shit and it's got better cinematography than all the Marvel garbage these days
>>
File: REEE.webm (565KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
REEE.webm
565KB, 720x480px
>>15413616
>m.
REEE
>>
>>15413580
Nah, I picked up a neat looking copy at a GoodWill for cheap and I figured that I should probably read this before I die. It's fine, but obviously video games hold my attention more.
>>
>>15413625
>reading Dracula when it's not even Halloween

can tripfags do anything right?
>>
>>15413624

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0ae7eepIQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>15413623
Why is his chin sometimes massive
>>
>>15413634
>&feature=youtu.be
REEE
>>
>>15413616
>unsubbed
Meh. It's never gonna get subbed anyway, so may aswell.
>>
>>15413611
YOSHAA LUCKY!!!
>>
>>15413651

Take it or leave it
>>
File: RIDER WAT.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIDER WAT.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>15413646
Hayato's helmet for some reason could never be as aesthetic as Hongo's
>>
File: CtCHE7GUIAAdIPU.jpg (260KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtCHE7GUIAAdIPU.jpg
260KB, 1000x1200px
>>15413669
>>
You know what, these last episodes made me start to like Hiro, but this one really cemented that.
>>
>>15413687
Poor bastard really is Luigi to Rider 1's Mario

>>15413697
Same here
>>
>>15413697
And he is getting even better, though is stuck in DHZ right now dual gashat beta was a mistake
>>
Should I watch Amazons? I like showa and some early heisei like Kuuga and Blade, not the newer more toyetic stuff... But I don't quite like the over serious, bleak and decolored mature toku like Garo
>>
>>15413707
>But I don't quite like the over serious, bleak and decolored mature toku like Garo
That's pretty much exactly what Amazons is.
>>
>>15413707
Garo's not really serious or bleak. It's made by fucking Amemiya, dude. It's all about gallantry and excitement finding the brightest light in the darkness, yadda, yadda. Real 80s stuff.

Amazons, on the other hand, is nowhere naer that. It's just naturally bleak.
>>
>>15413697
Considering he started off as such an unlikable dickhead, he's really grown.
>>
>>15413707
Amazons is like early Heisei except not filmed with a shitty video camera. So you'd probably like it.
>>
>>15413707
It's more like Faiz. Or Kabuto with less humor, maybe.
>>
>>15413726
>>15413733
Oh ok, that sounds good. But it has at least some sense of humor, right? Or does it take itself too seriously?
>>
>>15413741
Super serious desaturated colors with cannibalism, also burgers
>>
>>15413557
I'm watching the original show, X, Super-1, and Saban's Masked Rider at the moment. Also Go-Busters. Plus a bunch of other stuff.

I have too much shit to watch, if anything.
>>
>>15413741
Some characters lighten up the mood. Alpha is charismatic as fuck, and one of the exterminators is pretty goofy.
>>
>>15413749
Cool then I'll try. Sounds kinda like Ultraman Nexus, and I love that shit.
>>15413746
>cannibalism
noice
>>
It's a bit clusterfucky but the fucking hat and miniature jets really make this suit for me.
>>
>>15413768
Forgot pic again.
>>
>>15413774
Dont forget that Jet down there, too ;)
>>
File: 61660804_p0.png (145KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
61660804_p0.png
145KB, 768x768px
>>15413774
Needs more crossover fanart
>>
File: 62326757_p0.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
62326757_p0.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
I can't beleive nobody posted this
>>
>>15413774
Is it really clusterfuck-y if you can tell at a glance that it's just Snipe wearing turrets and boxing gloves that are also turrets?
>>
One of the websites mentioned Izumi's actress returning.

Is she confirmed to be alive yet?
>>
>>15412202
Your friends are retarded.
>>
>>15413466
>>15413502
Good thing it's standard now for Secondaries to get final forms. Now come the next anniversary decade season, the Secondary can have an appropriate final form and not need to something as awkward as using movie Riders. A movie Rider from the second decade season can do that.

The only debatable decision is whether to use the final forms seen in the show, or go all the way using true final forms usually seen in V-Cinemas (i.e. Accel Booster, Mach Chaser, and Sin Specter).
>>
>>15413843
Or sexually confused by a tall burly muscular man dressed fabulous, acted fabulous and was fabulous.
>>
>>15413848
Mach chaser is technically a different rider but it'd be neat if those v cinemas suits were used again( some do look really good).

>>15413162
Only chalice
>>
>>15413848
In the show he only goes as far as using the show's final forms but in the movie he gets the upgrade to use the movie final forms (much like Decade)
>>
Are we the kamen people?
>>
>>15413888
No, we're RidePlayers.
>>
>>15413834
Who?
>>
>>15413888
Common riders
>>
>>15413391
>second meteorite crashes 30 years later outside of Japan
>lack of Natives and the dissipation of the Masked Rider system results in Worms spreading everywhere
>Japan keeps mortality rate from Worm attacks low through the creation of a new ZECT that ruthlessly regulates society
>Souji Tendou disappears from the world along with the rest of his family after Hiyori's public exposure as a Native
>former Police Commissioner Kagami succeeds in breaking into ZECT to steal the newly remodeled Rider Brace
>his daughter now fights for justice as Kamen Rider QueenBee

It would give a chance to actually explore the "peaceful Worm" thing that was touched upon at the end of Kabuto AND make TheBee into something other than the town bicycle for jobbers
>>
If 86' Ixa were to fight along side of the Showa Rider, would you accept it /krg/?
>>
>>15413848
I'm liking how this looks on Specter more than Ghost, though in general I liked Specter's forms more. I think the half visor works better over Specter's eyes and keeping the heartbeat monitor stuff looks better than infinity symbols everywhere.
>>
>>15413917
jin's girlfriend/wife/whatever
>>
>>15413931
Oh her.
She was at the press release with the others a day ago. She also mentioned something about having a shocking entry in S2.
>>
>>15412027
Sounds like shit. Exaid isn't a shit hole called Decade.
>>
>>15413923
>Lead Rider
>Female
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>15413931
>>15413834
>>15413938
Jin, from the trailer, is clearly not sane. So hallucination confirmed?
>>
>>15413944
When it's all fanfiction it's nice to pretend we can get nice things sometimes.
>>
Gorider has me super interested in what is going on with kenzaki.
>>
>>15413923
Why would there be a lack of natives?. they can reproduce and with the worms dead no one is going after them.
>>
>>15413968
>female main rider
>nice things
You should stay on /a/ in precure threads
>>
>>15413978
It's never happened. How would you know it'd be bad.
>>
Code:Mirage1
f ilescdn.com/ vidembed- j2chlc48yy5u.mp4
>>
>>15413978
No thank you. Those fuckers are so whiny and negative all the time, they almost turned me off of watching Precure.
>>
>>15413970
He possibly is that shitty "dan the man with another plan" using a disguise.
>>
https://streamable.com/n7pno

why is poppy perfect?
>>
>>15413981
>How would you know it'd be bad.
Are you really so stupid to think young boys like girls doing superhero things? Take your waifu glasses off
>>
>be Ride-Player
>I can save those who died if I win
>that Kamen Rider guy doesn't want to fight
>told him he should give me his stuff if he doesn't want to fight
>he doesn't want to either
>the fuck does this faggot want
>mod appears, says I'm not playing the game right and gets punished

it's not even my fault
>>
>>15413992
Dan is disguised as kenzaki? How the fuck does he even know him
>>
>>15413391
There won't be one because all the Zecters all fucked off somewhere
>>
>>15413996
not him but this fanfiction probably isn't for the same demographic as the show.
>>
>This entire episode

Writer-san is a gift from the gods.
>>
>>15413998
Those are fictional characters.
Dan uses them in his game.
>>
>>15413999
I completely forgot about that. Tendou and Kagamin gave up the zecters.
>>
>>15413998
oh, im only taking the notes from other anon saying Kenzaki is a deadman walking, aka Zombie.

That, and his mannerisms are similar as Dan before the game over, plus Emu reacted almost enraged, as far as i remember.
>>
>>15414007
So dan knows kamen riders exist, why don't ride players.
>>
>>15414011
Well, he did a Ganbarizing gashat, after all.
>>
>>15413997
Ren hasn't revealed that people can be revived yet.
And Emu was willing to fight the Bugsters, what he didn't want is for Tenma to put himself in danger when the doctors are far better equipped to handle all that shit.

It was definitely the guy's fault for being a little bitch.
>>
File: ogimg.png (954KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ogimg.png
954KB, 1200x630px
You guys ready for your new magical girl toku imouto?|
>>
>>15414011
Dan has encountered them all, rideplayer nerds haven't.
>>
>>15414011
Ride Players are normies, Dan is an obsessed autist.
>>
>>15413995
so it is true, reddit is the target audience of tvn style subbing

also seriously that random semi-colon
>>
>>15414024
Why doesn't dan just make himself into decade and kill everyone
>>
>>15414025
I wouldnt have it any other way
>>
>>15414023
You are a week late
>>
>>15414008
>Tendou and Kagamin gave up the zecters.
Not even. They just kind of left.
>>
>>15414025
The reaction to Dan's autistic screeching was fantastic.
>>
File: shitty fonts.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
shitty fonts.png
1MB, 1280x738px
This is just some nonsense
>>
>>15414031
Nah I just watched it again, they let them both go but the zecters wanted to leave anyways
>>
>>15414023
Do they hold hands tightly on a regular basis, have vaguely homo-erotic dialogue and suspiciously convenient sleep-overs yet? If not, I'm sticking to the sugary furry ditzes.
>>
>>15414023
cmon man, I'm a recovered lolicon...
>>
>>15414036
That's not a toku
>>
>>15414011
LETS RIDE! METCHA RIDE! MUTCHA RIDE! WHAT'S YOUR RIDE!?

I AM LEGEND RIDER

>>15414028
Because like every what if scenario where the bad guy won, it would be too easy and the serie will lost its purpose.

Yeah, i know you will probably root for Dan, but he isn't the protagonist.
>>
I swear if dan becomes chronos in gorider
>>
>>15413975
Meaning no new equivalent for the previous Natives. The importance of them in Kabuto is that they knew that the Worm was coming beforehand and could work with ZECT to create the Masked Rider system. If they aren't warned ahead of time, a new ZECT would have to scramble to get back up to speed, and even a year would be enough for the Worm to become widespread.
>>
>>15414045
No he didn't.
He did turned into Despair Genm though.
>>
>>15414045
[autistic deadman laugh in the distance]
>>
>>15414046
ZECT were natives and worms though.
>>
>Raw for Amazons S2 just went up on OT's site
Where's that faggot who claimed it won't be subbed now?
>>
>>15414047
Infinity Wizard vs Dangerous Zombie when?!
>>
>>15414054
But the Natives were only important since they told humans to make ZECT and Zecters to fight any future Worm. Considering that Souji and Kagami let their Zecters go at the end of Kabuto and most of ZECT lies in ruins, a new ZECT wouldn't have the decades of prep time the Natives gave the old one, so the presence of Natives wouldn't matter.
>>
>>15414058
That may have been me.
I'm a retard.
>>
>>15414065
Oh, not you man. The guy who kept saying it was hands off.
>>
>>15414058
He's been a retard even well before he said that. Heat said they were doing S2 on twitter weeks ago.
>>
SHABADOOBIE TOUCH TO START YOUR THREE, TWO, ONE.. TA TO BATCHIRIMINA
>>
DREAMING GIRL!
THE LOVE SIMULATION!
ODORE MA ITSU MO
TOKIMEKI CRISIS
>>
>>15414062
Too late.
Gorider only has 3 episodes, and the last one was out already yesterday.
>>
>>15414039
>not a toku
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIlv1MbqFM

Nah, I'm kidding. Still, Miracle Tunes does look promising.
>>
>>15414073
What, no Genocide? No RRAAaHH?
>>
>Next ep preview
>Ren using regular bugvisor to change form

HE BEST SAY BAIO. I DON'T ASK MUCH FROM YOU SUWABE, BUT GIVE ME THIS.
>>
>>15414078
It's clear the Buggle Driver II is meant to be a friendlier version. It has a more upbeat start up song, and a smoother voice.
>>
>>15414072
JOKAH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7CB_KxmAsY
>>
>>15414074
>Saigo no kibou da vs kami da
>>
>>15414072
TURN UP
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-09-02h41m36s602.png (917KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-09-02h41m36s602.png
917KB, 1280x738px
>>15414085
>>
>>15414062
If that ever happens, Phoenix is just gonna get a brand new roommate.
>>
>>15414085
COMPLETE
>>
>>15414081
Yeah, I just figured it might add to the jingle like the previous version did, and I was having fun guessing what addition would be appropriate for both Poppy and Chronos.
>>
Come on krg, try making the most annoying jingle possible with only words from every belt
>>
>>15414081
>friendlier
>the voice is more of a sinister devil sound
>>
>>15413125
>everyone that's disappeared comes back
>including Kiriya and Dan
>Dan's the final boss of the last couple episodes
>one last round of DKHZ 4-player co-op
Writer-san pls.
>>
>>15414087
Phoenix and Dan's wacky adventures in a million years
>>
>>15413869
Mach Chaser is about as different a Rider to Mach as Deadheat Mach is.

It's all still Gou's Mach. Mach Chaser is just his type Tridoron that Toei and Bandai were too cheap/lazy to record "RIDE CROSSER" lines for.
>>
>>15414086
Is gorider before or after parad kills genm?
>>
>>15414096
Parad didn't kill genm tho
>>
>>15414091
It's friendly compared to that guttural throat disease that was the original Buggle Driver voice.
>>
>>15414097
Oh my fuck
>>
>>15414092
Oh yes.
>>
>>15414096
After Dan's death, and before collaboration with Kyuranger
>>
>>15414090
It would just be a mince meat of every Ghost jingle
>>
>>15414083
Dancing magical girl transformations always look awkward in live action.
>>
>>15414105
Ex-aids group transformations sounded worse though. You can't even hear wish in the dark start when they transform
>>
Fuck, I didn't expect Tokimeki Crisis to have such a catchy jingle

It makes me even more sad that we will never get full songs for each of the Gashats
>>
>>15414107
In time new Rider will be like that.
>>
>Lucky shows up in Ex-Aid
>immediately puts a shitty idea in Emu's head that causes pointless drama among the already established group dynamic among the riders

YOSHA LUCKY
>>
>>15414090
Sort of related, but it already exists

>>15414105
Like this guy said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoCu9so9DlA
>>
>>15414110
Well sure, they are a mess when all together, but individually the jingles are catchy as fuck. I can't name a single jingle from Ghost besides the base Eyecon that wasn't just plain bad.
>>
>>15414090
Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZhhSn2guV8
>>
>>15414115
>First 50 seconds are catchy as fuck
>Then the whole rhythm and groove of the song is thrown off by the fucking individual jingles
>>
>>15414120
He said annoying, anon, that was catchy as fuck.

>You will never be the voice for a belt
>>
>>15414117
looks like Ghost needs some CRITICAL CRUS-AID!!!!!!!!
>>
>>15414115
>>15414105
Well no shit you're just using all of ghost's sounds.
>>
>>15414114
it was worth it for this
>>
>>15414115
>that bombahead at the end
>>
>>15414117
>jingle from Ghost besides the base Eyecon that wasn't just plain bad.

Shit opinion. They weren't bad you just can't remember them cause they were in japanese.
>>
WHEN WILL KAGEYAMA SING FOR EX-AID

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>15414110
This weeks group transform didn't sound all that bad, to be honest. They used MMX's intro, segued into BBSimulations, used only the last part of DKHZ, then finished it off with MAXIMUM PAWAAA EEEEEX.
>>
>>15414133
for the muteki insert
>>
>>15414037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLyrzAXHk20
>>
>>15414090
It already exists, it's the mugen damashii
>>
>>15414137
that sounds sexy
>>
>>15414142
Words from every belt, I swear krg is full of retards. You just couldn't control yourselves from shitting on ghost again.
>>
>>15414110
Toys, perhaps. Granted it's a mess of sounds I like instead of a mess of sounds I didn't like to start with.

In the show, which I assume you're talking about considering "they transform", somebody in editing had the common sense to cheat. Most of the time they were smart enough to condense sounds. There are a few slip-ups where I feel they play too much than necessary, but damn as a whole it is a godsend compared to double turned triple transformations in Ghost. Something tells me they got some feedback on Ghost or reviewed those episodes in retrospect.

One could back in time and do a lot to make Ghost better. However, I will never be truly at peace with Ghost until the sound editor gets assassinated. Or otherwise removed. Whichever.
>>
File: 1997572910934.jpg (247KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1997572910934.jpg
247KB, 900x675px
>>15414113
You saying Riders will be magical girls?
>>
>>15414132
but most of ex-aid's jingle are japanese

fuck, my favorite, SANDAIKYUU NO POWERFUL BODY is Japanese
>>
>>15414148
We already had Magical Girl Beast
>>
>>15414149
>but most of ex-aid's jingle are japanese

Uh, no?
>>
>>15414154
>Taddle Quest
>Gekitotsu Robots
>Shakariki Sports
>Bakusou Bike
>Mighty Bros XX
>belt versions of Gashat Gear Dual Beta
>Tokimeki Crisis
>>
>>15414159
Don't forget Perfect Knockout.
>>
>>15414147
I think they realized the kind of mess it was back when Parrad and Dan were bumming around and transforming together, where it's just three Rider's overlapping their jingles. After that episode it seemed like they just cut the jingles down to their name calls
>>
>>15414153
Aiming for Kamen Rider L(ady)B(oy)
>>
>>15414162
>>15414110
yeah, the first few group transformations were a mess but later on they actually sound fine and not irritating
>>
>>15414159
>>15414160
Also Giri Giri Chanbara
>>
>>15414086
That scene was so good! Id really want to see Tsubaki play a crazy villain in a future series.
>>
>>15414159
>MAX
>Bang shooting
>bang simulation
>jet combat
>doremifa beat
>perfect puzzle
>knockout fighter
>Dragon knight hunter z
>dangerous zombie
>proto max
>
>>
>>15414169
>>15414086
I've been wondering, did the Japanese fanbase realize the irony of the whole scene and posted memes in 2ch?
>>
>>15414169
give kenzaki another 13 years and he'll probably go full-on joker undead.
>>
>>15414172
MAX is Japanese tho, forgot to added that, PK and GGC

And I did mention belt versions of GGDB games, so BBS (and thus TF) count to Japanese

so basically there's plentiful of English AND Japanese, so your point about "it's mostly English so it's memorable" doesn't work, especially when stuff like MAX is memorable
>>
So I've seen OOO, Agito, (part of stronger), and Ryuki all back in 2012. I'm just now getting back into it. What should I watch W or Kabuto?
>>
>>15414162
Editing like that was happening way before then though.

For example, I distinctly remmeber a lot of jumps to "GE-KI-TO-TSU ROBOTS" in GR's Lvl3 jingle during transformations. It seems that all around, they realized that viewers don't need to hear these things all the time. Especially in that loud, tv quality TOEI provides for the show.

Also why I appreciate how the belt sounds in Amazons are played and heard realistically by basing the volume on the belts' distance from the camera.
>>
>>15414178
>Gachan! Level Up! Mighty Jump! Mighty Kick! Mighty, Mighty Action X!"

This isn't english?
>>
>>15414179
Why not both?
>>
>>15414181
whoops, I thought you're referring to Maximum Mighty X
>>
>>15414183
Which should I watch first then? I'm kind of torn since they both look dope. I also will take a decent amount of time to finish whichever it is because of work and other shit.
>>
>>15414073
It's "Otome wa itsumo Toki Meki Crisis"

Also don't know why you translated the second line but kept the last one as is (what it is being incorrect)

Do you even Japanese?
>>
File: C89Blr8VwAAu2Gd.jpg (32KB, 437x629px) Image search: [Google]
C89Blr8VwAAu2Gd.jpg
32KB, 437x629px
is this the next stage?
>>
>>15414196
No, an ending like that is for faggot anime. I hope parad gets game over'd by emu.
>>
>>15414195
He probably just gave up halfway through
>>
>>15414190
I think over all W is a better series.
>>
>>15414179
>>15414190
It depends. If you felt especially warm to OOO, then go for W for morr post-Decade Hesei goodness. If you preferred the others, go to Kabuto since that will be more in line with those other, first decade Hesei you watched.
>>
>>15414198
Emu will spare him and Hiiro will get the kill
>>
>>15414203
I have the strangest feeling that taiga will die to parad and hiiro will game over parad. What will emu be doing? Crying?
>>
So Ren is like a male Poppy right
>>
>>15414206
Not at all, Ren is a Bugster like Graphite and Bugster of Poppy's Gashat.
>>
>>15414206
No?
>>
>>15414206
He's not attractive, fat, can't sing, can't pipopapo. Nope he can spin longer than poppy though.
>>
>>15414195
Was the second line in Japanese? I couldn't quite make out what was said with the sound effects.

Also no I don't Japanese, I just went by ear, my man.
>>
>>15414210
>>15414211
no I mean in terms of character quirks and such

they seem to play off each other really well
>>
>>15414210
The bugster from a buster's gashat

>still thinking this shit makes sense
>>
oh lord
>>
>>15414212
>fat

he's built like Kougami, are you saying birthday boy is fat too
>>
>>15414210
>>15414216
>Chronos is going to be Dan reborn as the Bugster of Kamen Rider Chronicle's gashat
>>
>>15414200
>>15414202
Aight, I think I'll watch the first two episodes of both and decide based on which grabs my attention the most. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>15414218
The little clip thing near Poppy's chin guard makes it look like she has a tiny frowny mouth.
>>
>>15414216
>If there is a Gashat, there is also a theoretical Bugster too.
>Ren is based on Romance, Poppy's Gashat/Game is Dating Sim.
>>
>>15414218
What the fuck is a crews-aid?

Crusade? Is tokimeki crisis an otome?
>>
>>15414218
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>15414216
But it makes perfect sense, Ren is the Bugster of the Toki Meki Crisis Gashat, which Poppy uses to turn into Kamen Rider Poppi
>>
oh hey dad is back!
>>
>>15414229
>Poppy
>Kamen Rider Poppi

How did you fuck this up?
>>
>>15412951
she can afford to buy them of course.

Few skins from micro-transaction won't hurt.
>>
>>15414216
He's the bugster of Tokimeki Crisis, which Poppy uses.
>>
>>15414227
Since it has Crew and Aid in it, plus it spews out hearts, I bet the non-evil version is actually a group heal rather than a nuke.
>>
EYE

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMU
>>
>>15414226
Yeah, it's an otome game.
>>
>>15414236
I'll fuck you up nigga, gonna give you these hands
>>
>>15414238
Ren existed before tokimeki crisis
>>
>>15414230
>V-Cinema.
>Doc Dad becomes a Rider, Emu gains a new form.
>Dr. Mighty RX and Taddle Surgeon.
>>
>>15414245
Click clack the guns comin out

You got three seconds.
>>
>>15414230
I'm waiting for the reveal that he's a Bugster.

>Hiiro's face when it a Bugster pretending to be his dad who infected his girlfriend in the first place
>>
>>15414244
So poppy's gonna crews-aid doctor penis?
>>
>>15414243
Parrad really got the short end of that fight
>Ex-Aid can pop out of the MAX armor and still retain level 99 stats
>Likely MAX armor also still has level 99 stats while also being fully autonomous
>For all intents and purposes, Parrad was up against two level 99s
>>
>>15414251
Exactly.
>>
>>15414246
Wrong, we have no indication of when the Gashat was created, and since Ren is based off the Poppy's Gashat, it's assumed that he was born from it.

Random Bugsters just don't appear, they are created via a Gashat.
>>
File: 1393230751804.gif (728KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1393230751804.gif
728KB, 250x188px
>>15414248
>>
>>15414246
Not necessarily. He could've just waited to give the gashat away and had it tucked in a drawer somewhere before giving it to Poppy.
>>
>>15414254
Yeah except who would have even been able to make it? Face it there's a hole right here. Gemn went into gemn corp and fucked everyone off with his zombies before dying. This gashat would have had to be made even before this but dan never mentions it
>>
>>15414254
Except for early bugsters like Parad and M
>>
>>15414254
I wonder who made his Gashat then. I seriously can't imagine Dan making it
>Yeah, yeah, I got all these cool action games and puzzle games, and really cool shit. But somethings missing...AH! A dating sim! I shall use all my expertise on ladies to develop the ultimate romantic game experience!
>>
>>15414243
Does this count as Koshiryoku Beam, or Breast Fire?
>>
>>15414262
I'm pretty sure Gaiking has eye beams and his design is more reminiscent of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWHMIPOLqSU
>>
>>15414246
If Ren was a human and used the Bugvisor to transform like Dr.Pacman, Sure.

Problem is that Ren displayed abilities in his human form and without the Bugvisor, meaning he's a "Graphite type" of Bugster that was created from the Tokimeki Crisis Gashat, like how Graphite was the DHKZ Bugster.
>>
>>15414259
Theres no arguing this shit anon
>Ren has the power to charm people, specifically with romantic inclinations
>Talks about romance and acts like a playboy
>His Bugster form is pink and has a bouquet of flowers
>His charm voice is the same as the Bugle Driver II (I think, might be my imagination)
>Toki Meki Crisis is a dating sim
It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots
>>
>>15414252
was Pallad acting a sore loser at the end?
>>
>>15414247
>that one time where Dan thought a puzzle spin off for Mighty series fighting indigestion from someone's stomach because of too much eating in Mighty's world of food
>Pallad's face when
>>
>>15414268
Ren is a bugster from a gashat that never existed. Gemn corp got cleared out and between dan's death and ren becoming the new ceo when was this gashat made?
>>
>>15414259
>>15414261
Nothing's exactly stopping Parad from just sneaking into Genm. Corp's basement and stealing an incomplete gashat, then infecting it with virus to see what comes out.

The same thing happened to Juju Burger. An incomplete gashat was infected by virus and spawned Burgmon. Heck, the fact that Genm's computers had viruses makes me wonder why there aren't more random Bugsters raoming around.
>>
>>15414261
JuJu Burger was created by some random dude, and even manged to tame the Bugster, and the same fucking guy created the Base for MMX.

Parad isn't dumb, and with his guy as CEO of GENM Corp, It's not hard to believe that to keep Poppy under control, that they would give her a Driver and Gashat.
>>
>>15414271
where does it say that it didn't exist? I mean, what if it's one of those games made before? since we got Graphite and Pallad
>>
>>15414265
>meaning he's a "Graphite type" of Bugster that was created from the Tokimeki Crisis Gashat, like how Graphite was the DHKZ Bugster.

No sense.

>>15414273
Juju burger was made by tsukuru and was then infected by the bugster virus
>>
>>15414271
What makes you think Dan didn't create Toki Meki Crisis? Ren is clearly a perfect form Bugster, so he could very well have been around since the initial outbreak.
>>
>>15414273
>Ex-Aid is secretly Amazons: Computer Virus Edition
>>
>>15414254
>they are created via a Gashat.
Not really, they're born from games. The Gashat isn't necessary (Burgmon was born before Tsukuru made JuJu Burger a Gashat), nor is it even necessary for a game to be completed for it to have a Bugster (since they existed, and we have at least two, from when the main 10 games were in the prototype stage years ago).

All it would take for Ren to be born is for some programming to be done for Toki Meki Crisis. And it's totally possible too. Not like Dan and Tsukuru are the only people in the entire world capable of making games.
>>
>>15414279
Perfect, zero writing of a backstory on what the fuck happened to the gashats/bugsters from the first outbreak actually equals more gashats out the ass.
>>
>>15414271
For Ren to Exist, the Gashat has to exist.
Ren appeared shortly before Poppy got her Gashat, in order to brainwash her in order to make sure she wouldn't use the new Driver and Gashat against Parad's group.

Dan claimed to be the "Game Master", meaning that he would go over all Genres of Games and create back ups in the event his "Original 10 Gashats" plan fucked up.
>>
>>15414279
If this was true then there would be way more bugsters from various games we've never heard of. We know what games dan made already.
>>
by the way Poppy wasn't technically brainwashed.

They pulled a Buzz Lightyear on her - they "reset" her programming.
>>
>>15414271
You seem confused. The new president of Genm took that position between episodes 17 and 18. Way before the whole incident with Genm took place. There were programmers in the building, dude.
>>
>>15414287
what if Emu etc. didn't play Tokimeki Crisis because it was a VN spinoff from DoReMiFa Beat and they knew those tend to be shitty
>>
>>15414286
>meaning that he would go over all Genres of Games and create back ups in the event his "Original 10 Gashats" plan fucked up.

When was this specifically mentioned
>>
>>15414278
Juju Burger was just a completely normal game that got infected, which spawned a Bugster. Tokimeki Crisis could have just been in Genm Corp.'s servers and got infected the same way.

Heck, I bet he even happened just as Dan left his office, as Graphite and Parad did spend an awful lot of time hanging out there before Dan went DANGEROUS.
>>
>>15414287
No no, we know what games Dan made and put into Chronicle. Dan's been developing games for a long time, it's very much a possibility that Dan developed Toki Meki Crisis, but put it on the shelf since a dating sim Bugster wouldn't really fit the carnage of Chronicle
>>
>>15414299
>krc doesnt let you romance the monsters
0/10
>>
>>15414296
It's an Assumption.
When someone claims to be a "Game Master" and "God", it's to be assume that he would cover all bases to assure that no one created a better game of the Genre(Why is there no rivaling Companies to GENM Corp?).
>>
>>15414299
Pretty much, and we got stuff like Juju Burger which was under development but scrapped. So it is possible they made Tokimeki before.

it does make me wonder though... Clearly the gashats like Mighty Action X have a real game equivalent in their world. But how come Dan describes Taddle Fantasy, etc. as though he released a game, yet we know they don't have a real game equivalent? What do we call them? Is he secretly kickstarting them under a different name?
>>
>>15414307
You have forgotten the old adage: when you assume, you make an ass out of you and your retarded ideas.
>>
>>15414311
The Original Ten games existed in the World as normal games that had already been released.

Every game after the ten was a Brand New idea and the Gashat was the prototype of it, but instead of it being just a game it's main purpose in mind was was a weapon.
>>
>>15414311
But there are. I thought Emu knew how everyone else worked because he played Genm's game library? He was even the one that addresses the Bugsters by their proper in-game names.
>>
>>15414299
I don't believe dan would make a game just for the sake of making it. Why wouldn't he have already thought about that
>>
gemn's past games might not even have been gashats. So i really doubt this is where toki meki crisis came from
>>
>>15414322
Dan himself may not, but he was head of a building full of people whose job was to make games. Pretty sure Dan just picked what he liked for Chronicle and had everyone scrap or shelf the rest.
>>
>>15414322
It's simple, Dan didn't create Poppy's Gashat.

>Poppy is DRMF Beat's Bugster and is needed to complete KRC.
>Parrad creates or infects a Game and unleashes it's Bugster.
>The Bugster "Romances" Poppy into joining them.
>This not only completes KRC, but assures that she wouldn't betray the Bugsters after being given Ren's Gashat and a Driver.
>>
>>15414333
Genm Corp. apparently used CDs, since that was what Dan sent to little Emu. Gashats are probably their equivalent of UMDs, except popular.
>>
>>15414321
Most of them, yes, but stuff like the Level 50 games appear to be brand new things. Parad had to introduce his (implying they were new) and the Beta games were newly upgraded versions of old games. Since Dan made these after leaving Genm, he couldn't have released them.
>>
>>15414333
You don't even need Gashats to have Bugsters though, so it's irrelevant whether they did or not.
>>
>>15414340
More like a flash cartridge and flash drives.
>>
>>15414321
they are, but the Dual Gear games are new

>>15414351
also what about Dangerous Zombie, I mean technically the rider gashat was new, but the concept seems to have already exist right?

>>15414322
remember Juju Burger or Mighty Bros XX?
>>
>>15414352
But ren is specifically the tokimeki crisis bugster which means the gashat had to exist. You cant just say he appeared from an infected person.
>>
>>15414242
>Poppy is Healer
>Brave is Mage Knight
>Snipe is those various ranged classes
>Nico Ride-Player is Blue Mage

what is Ex-Aid? a monk?
>>
>>15414357
As seen in the burger episode, you don't need gashats for a Bugster to exist.

All you need is data to get infected by the bugster virus.
>>
File: 1491160586544.jpg (76KB, 310x337px) Image search: [Google]
1491160586544.jpg
76KB, 310x337px
>>15414352
>Bugsters are based of their game's (Main)villain.
>They gain the appearance, powers, and personality of their game's villain.
>"You don't even need Gashats to have Bugsters though, so it's irrelevant whether they did or not."

You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>15414356
Juju burger is a game dan didnt want but got completed anyway by tsukurus talent. Mbxx is some weird bullshit hack because M wanted a body
>>
https://twitter.com/rider_amazons/status/850954267615576064

Man, the new main girl is so energetic
>>
>>15414357
No, the game just has to exist. Don't you remember Burgermon cheering on Tsukuru and giving him food while Tsukuru was working on the gashat?
>>
>>15414358
The Hero
>>
>>15414251
>Poppy will never beat you down and then molest you.
It's not fair.
>>
>>15414361
Game data. There's no mention of tokimeki crisis data anywhere.
>>
>Was going to pre-order the Neo Amazons driver
>Those fucking sounds

I'm really glad I waited to hear it, cause fuck. That's some money saved.
>>
>>15414365
Games exist outside of gashats, anon. Emu himself got infected from a fucking CD.
>>
>>15414376
Same concept, but I wouldn't say infect. More like he became a petri dish.
>>
>>15414373
That we know of yet. Ren is getting more focus next week, we could find out something then.
>>
>>15414373
To be fair, why would Dan even bring it up? A dating simulator has no place being part of Kamen Rider Chronicle.
>>
>that feel when two female riders consecutively

writer-san pls
>>
>Creates/Finds Tokimeki Crisis game data.
>Create Bugster from it.
>Make Gashat and release Bugster.

Is it that fucking hard to understand?
>>
>>15414384
You're in the same thread that had people thinking Kaito gave his driver to Zack in Gaim, or that Taiga existed only to take gashats because he's evil.

/krg/ is retarded and can't understand things that Japanese children can.
>>
An otome doesn't even have villains. Just what the fuck is ren.
>>
>>15414389
>Kaito gave his driver to Zack in Gaim

people thought that before? what the hell
>>
>>15414391
Bad end.
>>
File: DangerousKek.jpg (31KB, 557x479px) Image search: [Google]
DangerousKek.jpg
31KB, 557x479px
>>15414379
>"I'm the mother fucking Game Master and God, No game can be created without my Permission, I shall delete your bootleg games!"
>"I'm dying, but, I created this Dating Sim game, but I ditched it because too sappy for Game Master."
>Dies.
>>
>>15414384
There's nothing showing that happened. You're just trying to explain it away
>>
>>15414397
This. The next episode better have some answers
>>
All right /krg/, you're a Kuroto Dan who hasn't yet gone in an ego trip and you want to make a special crossover fighting game based on your company's release. You call it Super Smash Genm! What will the roster be?
>>
>>15414400
Because it's piss easy enough to put together and understand, even if you're about 8-11 years old. Now tell me anon, are you stupider than a 5th grader?
>>
>>15414365
And you apparently can't recall events from 9 episodes ago.

Grow a fucking brain.
>>
A lot of anons are forgetting that the private detective's son from Episode 21 was overtaken by the Bugster Virus on Zero Day.

That can mean:
-Parad
-Ren
-Poppy
>>
>>15414404
>Dan
>Dan
>Dan
>Dan
>Dan, with P2 being a reskin of Taddle Quest's Dan.
>Dan, Gelled back hair and pussy slayer suit.
>Genm(Secret Character)
>Genm (DZ) (Boss only)
>>
>>15414408
This is why it makes no sense. At some point they changed their own rules from being infected by the gashats data to bring out a related bugster to being infected by game data not in any gashat.
>>
>>15414410
nah I'm gonna guess Poppy is Hiiro's mom
>>
>>15414410
I think it's Ren.

Parad's probably Emu's Bugster or something considering he's the oldest Bugster known, since he spent 10 years waiting for Kamen Rider Chronicle while Graphite has only been around for 5 years since Zero Day.
>>
File: Justice Hunter.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Hunter.gif
2MB, 500x281px
You realize this fucker is the same guy who shat up the last thread, right? STOP REPLYING TO THIS ASSHOLE.
>>
>>15414414
Juju Burger data already exists.
>>
>>15414416
When was it said that Parad was a decade old?
>>
>>15414414
Are you forgetting that the bugster infection started out as a Y2K bug? Gashats are just conveniently portable virus carriers, it's the infected data inside them that's important.
>>
>>15414265
I have no idea what you were trying to say, but Ren does transform with the Bugvisor.
>>
>>15414424
BA
I
YO
>>
>>15414422
There are hints.

Parad helped Dan make Kamen Rider Chronicle.

It's hinted when Parad got his Gashat Gear Dual that there's a reason why he decided to help Dan in the first place.

Dan tells Parad it's finally his turn to play, much to Parad's excitement.

Graphite was born on Zero Day, but to Saki.

Graphite also says Dan worked on KRC for 10 years.
>>
>>15414420
Yes but the gashat didn't. Before juju burger the rules were the bugster needed to infect the gashat. All the proto gashats were infected as well which led to graphite salty charlie etc.
>>
>>15414417
WHAT THE FUCK DOES AMAZING CIRCUS DO
>>
>>15414427
>Before juju burger the rules were the bugster needed to infect the gashat

uh no it doesn't
>>
>>15414410
>>15414424
Ren uses Bugvisor. That pretty much proves he's a completed Bugster since Graphite has to use it to transform into his Bugster form.
>>
>>15414428
Hard light projections. Gou used it to make a stage appear and disappear out of nowhere.
>>
>>15414425
I'm looking forward to hearing BAD GAME once more. Been ages.

Also, hoping they actually play the jingle. I appreciate them cutting them down most of the time lately, but it'd be a shame to skip something we heard all of like 2 times 20+ episodes ago.
>>
>>15414397
To be fair, he commissioned Juju Burger didn't he? He just didn't need a bugster for it.
And a player might be able to bang Poppy if there was a dating sim in Kamen Rider Chronicle's code and that doesn't facilitate TATAKAE.
>>
>>15414429
If they want a body they do. M got stuck inside emu.
>>
/krg/ you have exactly 3 minutes to talk me into or out of labeling this file Kamen Rider Amazons - 14

for reference, the title card says nothing about a season 2, but they reset the numbering to episode 01
>>
>>15414436
No, JuJu Burger was just a game concept Kuroto had that got shelved. Tsukuru dug it up and made it a reality all on his own volition.
>>
>>15414437
what

Bugster Virus came from corrupted game data of Juju Burger that infected Tsukuru to spawn Burgermon.
>>
>>15414438
It's episode one then
>>
>>15414438
Just go full retard, call it Kamen Rider Amazons Neo 1
>>
>>15414438
Just call it Kamen Rider Neo Amazons Season Oh Fuck What Are The Belts Even Saying Anymore Please Stop
>>
>>15414436
The only dating sim that we know Genm has in it's library is Tokimeki Crisis, and it's not in Chronicle.
>>
>>15414444
Can't argue with those numbers.
>>
>>15414446
Anon, that's what I said.
>>
>>15414440
Exactly. There's no example of this in how any of the other bugsters were made except parad whos still a mystery. So either they changed the rules on how the virus works or they're not showing something
>>
>>15414438
when will you pick up a good kamen rider show and stop dropping the series when the best ones come out.

>skips Gaim
>subs Drive and Ghost
>skips Ex-Aid
>>
>>15414438
But it's still the same series, so being 14 would be corrrect.

Otherwise you're barking up the tree of "Neo Heisei" just because "Heisei" and "Post Decade Heisei" are "Different".
>>
>>15414450
uh what, we always saw victim of the week

the only mystery we have is Pallad, Ren and Poppy, and in Poppy's case we'll see her history soon
>>
>>15414452
>Drive
>not good

Anon, that's not even good bait.
>>
>>15414452
My (you), to you

(It's the luck of the draw, really)
>>
>>15414456
Only the last arc was good.
>>
>>15414455
Stop responding to him anon.
>>
>>15414455
Yeah the victims of the week were infected by data from the GASHATS you fucking moron.
>>
Is the Ex-aid Pac Man movie actually subbed?
>>
>>15411900
Chaser is chaser. He is an extra rider. Certainly not a secondary.
>>
>>15414468
It's not out yet
>>
>>15414471
On DVD? It was out in theaters last December
>>
>>15413267
If you don't like traps, there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>15414438
Labeling it Kamen Rider Amazons 2 - 01 should be fine.
>>
>>15414424
Graphite did too.
>>
I'm pretty sure gashats actually trigger the virus or something. Shit was dormant in Emu until he touched that blank mbxx so ren has to have come from a tokimeki crisis gashat and not a cd.
>>
>>15414465
no they weren't

for fucks sake why would Mai need a gashat
>>
>>15414361

Nobody was getting sick and disappearing until the proto gashats were infected and their game data went flying to everyone so yes you need the gashats.
>>
>>15414483
>what is Emu
>>
File: 1486989589333.png (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1486989589333.png
3MB, 2480x3508px
What if M is the bugster from knockout fighter?
>>
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-neo-amazons-season-oh-fuck-what-are-the-belts-even-saying-anymore-please-stop/
>>
File: Justfuckingendme.jpg (10KB, 365x404px) Image search: [Google]
Justfuckingendme.jpg
10KB, 365x404px
>>15414490
>>
>>15414487
Special surgery makes him a special case. The virus wasn't harming him until he started using MBXX.
>>
>>15414487
The virus wasn't harming him until he started using mbxx.
>>
>>15414452
Gaim was shit and you know it
>>
>>15414490
Based Ignis.
>>
>>15414495
>>15414493
not really

more like he was biologically immune because they were bred in him

the point is that the bugsters don't need to be in Gashats
>>
>>15414482
So all the bugsters they've been fighting weren't from gashats? You're a moron
>>
https://streamable.com/mowvm

I commend the guy who did this.
>>
>>15414503
>the point is that the bugsters don't need to be in Gashats

The established rules were that they needed to infect a gashat before they could fly into the air and infect whoever the fuck they wanted.. Dan tried to assassinate emu with a cd full of bug virus and it didn't work.
>>
>>15414488
Holy shit. What if?
>>
>>15414505
>Commending obnoxious shit subs
Takenoko pls go and stay go
>>
>>15414504
game data, not gashat

>>15414507
no he didn't want emu to be assassinated via the CD, he wanted emu to be the breeding ground of bugster

for fuck's sake he outright states that
>>
File: 1490307027849.jpg (62KB, 293x440px) Image search: [Google]
1490307027849.jpg
62KB, 293x440px
>>
>>15414511
Game data from GASHATS. It's like you're retarded or something. This is literally how they've been showing the bugsters until juju.
>>
File: 1445385170040.png (647KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445385170040.png
647KB, 1280x720px
>>15414490
>>
>>15414509
it's not even tvn
>>
>>15414515
It's still neon strobe light garbage.
>>
>>15414513
you do realize game data can exist outside of gashat right
>>
>>15414511
How would dam even be able to manipulate the virus specifically to do that. For all he knew emu would have just disappeared but it didnt work because the virus never went through a gashat
>>
>>15414517
Yeah except everyones been infected by game data from gashats that already exist. They changed it with juju burger
>>
>>15414520
>They changed it with juju burger
Burgmon still came from a gashat. Remember, his creator didn't get infected and manifest Burgmon until he uploaded his game into a gashat using Dan's gashat terminal.
>>
>>15414518
holy fucking shit

it didn't work because the virus haven't matured yet, he fucking says it

in fact, that's the whole point of Hiiro's "the gashat and bugster virus are all from you"

>>15414520
why is it important though? game data exists on juju burger, game data exists on the older games? what is changed? you're fucking idiot for trying to focus on something so insignificant
>>
why do people respond to the guy who keeps acting like an idiot from last time?
>>
>>15414523
It didn't mature because it never went through a gashat. What happened when emu touched mbxx and maximum? >>15414521
So there you go. You do need the gashats.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
We've achieved Nuclear Jin in less than thirty seconds this season... fucking nice.
>>
>>15414526
>It didn't mature because it never went through a gashat
>>
>>15414526
And mbxx and maximum were both "blanks". Emu's dormant game virus with data from mighty action C was never activated by MAX because its different game data
>>
>>15414530
Who
>>
>>15414526
also no, he got more dosage of the virus from using (not touching, you baka) them

it's literally that faggot who never watched the show try to speak as though he watched the show because he read 4chan posts
>>
>>15412664
What are those smaller Double figure/statues?

I got a pair of used HDM figures of Skull and Joker as part of a bundle a while back that looked awesome for what they are and jumped at the chance to get a set of Accel, FangJoker, CycloneJoker, and HeatMetal HDMs for $23 total. Sadly, all of the ones with metallic paint look awful. Cyclone, Accel, and Heat are splotchy, with the red paint being more orange than anything. I think I'm only going to end up keeping Fang out of the set and sell the rest.
>>
>>15414488
>Dan had a bunch of game ideas on his computer.
>The Bugster virus came from a glitch on that computer and collected this data.
>He took a sample of that data - ALL of it - and sent it to Emu.
>Emu got infected and acted as a incubator for the data.
>Perhaps the Knockout Bugster assumed dominance over the others at some point.
>Then Dan had Dr. Pacman do the surgery to extract the matured Bugster virus, but left some behind.
>Most of which was data that would have formed the Knockout Fighter Bugster had it been extracted.

... Plausible...
>>
>>15414534
Dr. Pacman

you actually don't need to watch the movie really, since they explain his role anyway
>>
>>15414526
For fuck's sake, the gashat is just a piece of fucking plastic, it's the data inside that infects the host, the same data that can be passed around everywhere. Or are you saying an old private eye and a busy dancer went around and bought a gashat and got infected?
>>
>>15414535
That wasnt game data
>>
>>15414083
Is anyone subbing this ridiculous piece of shit? I want to watch it.
>>
>>15414541
actually the gashat of MBXX was filled with infected game data

MMX was data reprogrammed because of the whole "emu is the bugster and gashat's origin"
>>
>>15414543
There's a low level sub floating around on nyaa.
>>
>>15414540
How did everyone get infected on zero day by the proto gashats. It's not like they went and touched them directly. The virus needed to evolve using the gashats game data.
>>
>>15414546
So you agree that it's the game data that is important, not the gashat.
>>
>>15414548
The game data came from the 10 proto gashats that got infected you moron. You need the gashat.
>>
>>15414550
So again you do agree that it's the game data that is important then.
>>
>>15414546
Didn't they say that the virus escaped over the internet? Dan likely released the virus into Genm Corp.'s servers, the virus latched on to the games they were developing at the time, then they escaped through the net to infect suitable hosts. Proto-gashats were just demo discs where the game data was being programmed into.
>>
>>15414551
The data in the gashat
>>
>>15414490
>This first two minutes
Am I watching some sort of horror movie from the 90s? This music is just hilarious.
>>
>>15414553
So the game data is the important thing, yes.
>>
>Kamen Rider Poppy has a helmet shaped like bobcut hair
>Just like that crossdressing trap rider /krg/ came up with
>KR Poppy's suit actor is a dude
>Kamen Rider Himega accidentally became real
Wew lad
>>
>>15414072
KAIGAN! ORE!
>>
>>15413402

>Why would the Bugsters, who created Chronicle

Dan did, not the Bugsters. Fall all we know, the "Game Overs" could just be temporal deaths, with the "life data" of people who died getting revived in some kind of terminal or as a bugster form.
>>
>>15414496
Gaim was great, the suits were shit.
>>
>>15414564
Wouldn't that be fucked up, dead RidePlayers become Bugster mooks
>>
File: C0NiDSiUsAQidha.jpg (27KB, 493x351px) Image search: [Google]
C0NiDSiUsAQidha.jpg
27KB, 493x351px
>>15414574
>>15414574
>>
>>15414553
>>15414551
I'm pretty sure the thing that makes the gashats special and usable to transform is that they're filled with virus'd up data. That data has to exist before it was put into the gashats so it's definitely the most important component. I don't see a reason why it needs to go into a gashat before it can get out and infect shit, that'd be like a computer virus infecting every computer you passed because you had a memory stick with it on it in your pocket.
What >>15414552 said makes more sense but I don't remember that part.
>>
File: badjuju.png (488KB, 572x321px) Image search: [Google]
badjuju.png
488KB, 572x321px
>>15414521
It 100% Infected him from the Infected data on and directly through the computer.
>>
>>15414271
How many times does it need to be explained that the Gashat form isn't special and existed for a long before the ten games Dan used to study?

Dan saying that nobody creates Gashats but him is just his hubris having him talk out of his ass. The guy that made Juju Burger has a Gashat data transfer machine at his desk. It would be fair to assume more of the coders at GENM Corp have this machine because it's necessary to their work.

GENM Corp just has an odd storage format. Plenty of GENM Corp games may exist, but Dan may have simply saw nothing he could gain from them for the prupose of developing Chronicle. That, and it would kill Bandai to have Toei feature the amount of games and Gashats a company as big as GENM Corp would realistically make.

Occam's Razor. You're thinking too much over this.
Thread posts: 810
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.