[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does everyone exist just so they can cause Uso some sort of trauma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: s-l300.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
Does everyone exist just so they can cause Uso some sort of trauma? I'm at ep 15 and wondering if they're gonna have enough characters at the final arc. I'm already spoiled a little about the series but was not expecting the deaths to be this early and almost always after they talk with Uso.
I also like the fight choreography with no stock footage and the Victor actually moves like a robot and not a person in a mech costume.
>>
>>15409719
The Shrikes really lose their charm once you realize they literally all die the second they get any sort of development
>>
>>15409736
It's a shame too since the squad on squad fights are refreshing from all the 1vsAll fights common in mecha but I know that they're all gonna get wiped based on being on /m/ and the video games. They could've at least spaced their deaths farther for more weight.
>>
>>15409719

Only 7 characters survive this pain train.

And one of them didn't deserve to.
>>
>>15409785
She deserved it after all the things she did.
>>
>>15409816

I'm not talking about the fate worse than death one.
>>
File: lwnuzi.png (449KB, 749x545px) Image search: [Google]
lwnuzi.png
449KB, 749x545px
did shakti know?
>>
>>15409816
>>15409826
Butter
>>
>>15409785
Suzy a cute
>>
>>15409719
GALAXY FOR YOU
;_:
>>
>>15409719
For me victory has one of the best gundam ost out there.
My fav was Shakti's Song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhjdGnR172k
>>
>>15409719
Don't worry anon, Uso will soon bring the pain several times over on those BESPA fucks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (650KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
650KB, 1000x667px
Shrike team deaths were a pain.
Specially after this scene.
>>
>>15409719
Usso is a normal boy who got stuck in a trans-dimensional vortex and got warped into Tomino-land. You often see him remark about how ridiculous everyone acts.
>>
>>15409988
Why didn't she stop this?
>>
>>15409826
Uso's father?
>>
File: STRANGER DANGER!.png (524KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
STRANGER DANGER!.png
524KB, 704x528px
>>15409719

>Does everyone exist just so they can cause Uso some sort of trauma?

Everyone can best be lumped into three broad categories.

>1.) To cause Uso trauma.

>2.) To put him in danger or inconvenience her with their stupidity.

>3.) To bury his face in boobage.
>>
>>15412462

>inconvenience her

*inconvenience him
>>
>>15412462
Why did you post the same thing for both categories 1 and 3?
>>
>>15409719
The kids and some of the crewmen are safe for now. Shrike Team are all goners though. .
>>
>>15412645

Makes me wonder what their fate is in the novelization.
>>
>>15412493

Some might consider the third one a morale booster and a "coming of age" moment.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.