[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Most important, influential person in a multi-station coalition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: war crimes.jpg (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
war crimes.jpg
162KB, 800x600px
>Most important, influential person in a multi-station coalition filled with millions of people is a fucking pop idol
I'll never forgive SEED for how stupid this was.
>>
>>15408382
Then how we are going to make them buy those CDs?
>>
>tfw you're an actual princess but you are poor, can't poop out gundams, can't make it as a musician, and are powerless to do anything
>>
File: Lacus 82.jpg (818KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Lacus 82.jpg
818KB, 1680x1050px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YT6FeeE
>>
>>15408382
I'll never understand idol culture. I'm certain nobody actually likes the music but just enjoys it for the waifu aspect.
>>
>>15408382
Look from the angle of her being a politician's daughter. Her being pop idol and engaged to Athrun probably just political moves of the Clyne faction to win the public. Considering how she managed to smuggle wounded Kira from ORB to PLANT, they already have a solid spy network all over the world at that point.
This could've been orchestrated by Siegel Clyne himself, or alternatively Lacus did all the scheming without her father knowing. Still ridiculous but hey, Coordinators being Coordinators excuse. Maybe they crank up her talent for political scheming genes during Coordinator-ing process.
>>
>>15408382
They wanted their own Lynn Minmay, but didn't understand what made Minmay work.
>>
>>15408382
Japan loves that shit
>>
>>15409380

Being completely fair, even Kawamori doesn't understand what made Minmay work, going by all the sequels made from 7 onward.
>>
>>15408382
>>More important, influential person in a multi-station coalition filled with millions of people is the daughter of a extremely influential former member of the PLANT council who happens to be a pop idol
fixed
>>
>Newtype ghosts

I'll never forgive UC for how stupid it was
>>
>>15408382
Her political influence actually comes from her father being an important big wig. His supporters were retarded thinking that being his daughter was a good enough reason to follow Lacus.
>>
>>15408382
Is it really that odd considering we live in a world where a guy who is known for being a mediocre businessman is president of the US, and a German actor is a governor in the same country?
>>
>>15409766
We have no right to complain now.
>>
>>15409708
Why do we keep watching Gundam, Anon?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (45KB, 633x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
45KB, 633x480px
>>15409395
no one does. Minmei is objectively a shit character.
>>
>>15409839
>>
>>15409766
True, but last I checked, Trump doesn't have a Jesus-equivalent on his side to beat up the angry nonJapanese orphan on his opponent's side.
>>
>>15409849
>obliviously friend zones Hikaru for the entire series.
>while still playing with his emotions.
>cousin fucker
>oh wait! my cousin is awful. i'm going to quit everything to run away and move in with hikaru.
>>
>>15409920
>>cousin fucker
But they're so attractive! I thought that was the whole point of this journey.
>>
File: 1363492437594_zps9defbd12.png (349KB, 712x560px) Image search: [Google]
1363492437594_zps9defbd12.png
349KB, 712x560px
>>15409920
>obliviously friend zones Hikaru for the entire series.

Yes and of course, you being a autismal betafag would find this to be a problem when any sensible person would just forget about it and move on to a different woman instead of trying to force something that isn't quite there. Idiot.
>>
>>15409766
Duno. Everything is better than obongo or cunton. We had no other choice, pick the lesser evil
>>
>>15409369

That's still retarded and just because someone was a random politician's kid doesn't mean she herself is capable of being a leader of people.
The most she could really do logically is some anti war protest rally and that's fucking it.

And the issue isn't even that she's popular or influential it's that people act like she's goddamn queen of the universe. Enemy soldiers will throw down their arms at mention of her name for no logical reason
>>
>>15410178
You had plenty of chances to show support for any of the other non-retarded candidates running but the retards spoke and wanted two celebrities duking it out.
>>
>>15408382
I'd watch SEED and Fafner, but the fucking artstyle, in my opinion, is rather unattractive.
>>
>>15410286
It's like the western conception of wall socket faces made reality.
>>
>>15410286

watch Majestic Prince instead.

You could probably use the cheering up.
>>
>>15409380

Minmay never fucking worked. She was an annoying cunt who got more spotlight than she deserved. Spotlight that she took away from what made Macross interesting. Robot airplanes fighting giants in space. And then Macross 7 came along and fucked up further by taking what was shit about the original and making it large enough to eclipse everything.
At least Lacus had a brain behind her eyes and contributed to the fun aspect of the show by handing out weapons.
>>
>>15409380
The idol thing was and is total garbage
>>
File: gundam seed 00059.jpg (110KB, 394x1161px) Image search: [Google]
gundam seed 00059.jpg
110KB, 394x1161px
>>15409729
She is coordinator, they tend to have higher level of intelligence from young age.

She already have same knowledge as someone who already have doctorate

(Why do you thing Naturals hated them?)
>>
>>15410822
But there were coordinators who were also politicians that were supporters of her father
>>
>>15410850

Not him but japs have a strong nepotistic tradition. In the writer's culture it makes more sense for people to consider someone's child as his continuation. Plus people in general believe that kids take after their parents and that by being constantly around them, kids learn to think and behave like their parents do.
>>
>>15410822
>She already have same knowledge as someone who already have doctorate

You can point to whatever interview and other bullshit you want that says that but between 100 some odd episodes she's never shown a though that was more complex than "war = bad, I wonder how cute this blouse will look"

She's a retarded pacifist who talks down violence on it's own issues rather than the causes behind it.
>>
>>15410822
>Devil Wings
>Needle attacks
>mfw doujin Flay predicted that Suigintou will exist.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.