[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about a show you dislike. Just to get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

File: 1320492940298.jpg (641KB, 640x1878px) Image search: [Google]
1320492940298.jpg
641KB, 640x1878px
Say something nice about a show you dislike.

Just to get it out of the way, I thought Gundam Seed Destiny had a really well done soundtrack.
>>
Destiny Gundam was a well designed mech.
>>
G-Self was a well designed mech.
>>
>>15407131
Wackymodder's gonna bust a vein.
>>
>>15407125
Eva had really good animations.
>>
>>15407125
Pen Pen, Kaji, and Misato are likable enough.

I was already beaten, hmm I'll go with... Gundam Wing has great music.
>>
Age had top tier mobile suits
>>
>>15407125
Some of the better fights in Iron Blooded Orphans were pretty fun to watch. All that metal clanging and banging against each other gets my heart racing
>>
Destiny
- The doujins were good
- Luna was hot
- Liked the Murasame

- Obright was awesome too.
- Some nice grunt designs for the Feddies (especially the Clanche)

Unicorn
- Great Feddie grunt suit designs (Rezel, Jesta, Ankusha, Loto) too bad they jobbed most of the time.
- Those few instances where Londo Bell and ECOAS got to look cool and badass.
>>
>paints a generally hopeful future for humanity
>>
ZZ
>doven wolf
>bawoo
>quin mansa
>capule

Comet Lucifer
>bread

Macross 7
>Gamlin kick
>VF17

Macross Plus
>the visuals look gorgeous
>>
>>15407125
IBO
>The mech design is one of the best in the series, especially the vidar, bael and all grunt suits
>Some character's I actually like, Gaelio and Mcgills come to mind.
>the villans won for once
>>
>>15407125
Stardust Memory had great animation and mecha designs.

Wing had Aries'. They were fucking cool. Early music tracks were nice.

I don't really dislike SEED but Mwu La Flaga is my third coolest supporting character, only beaten by Bright and Char/Quattro. Music is great.

SEED Destiny's Impulse Gundam is pretty fucking rad. Music is great too. I also thought the romance between Shinn and Stellar was WAY better than Kira and Lacus. WAY better.

G-Reco's G-Savior is one of my favorite Gundam designs.
>>
File: 1199779836246.png (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1199779836246.png
42KB, 600x600px
Destiny had objectively better lacus.
>>
File: 308388-1.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
308388-1.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
Macross 7 had Gamlin. He's probably the best MC in all of Macross and he's not even the real MC.

Macross 0's CGI aged pretty well. Fights are amazing.

Macross Delta's Mirage Farina Jenius is super hot. Having her lose was a good decision because then she would have ended up with the bland idiotic MC. I really like the music. VF-31 is better than VF-25.
>>
File: High_grade_reco_grimoire_boxart.jpg (241KB, 1500x947px) Image search: [Google]
High_grade_reco_grimoire_boxart.jpg
241KB, 1500x947px
G-rekto has stunningly good animation for the greater majority of the series.

Also this fat bastard. Goddamn I fucking love this fat bastard.
>>
Allenby a cute
>>
>>15407416
>I really like the music.
So do the Japs. Hell they like Walkure vastly more than the series itself.
>>
Orguss: Although barely utilized in any meaningful manner, its setting is still one of the most creative worlds I've seen in an anime and has a very nice, vintage art direction

Brain Powerd: The sound and art team were impeccably picked, it was nice seeing fresh Nagano designs being animated and the music is probably the best thing Kanno has done in her career. Also, the antagonists are legitimately some of the most entertaining lunatics I've seen.

Macross Frontier: The VF-171 is by far the sexiest grunt mecha I've ever seen

Gundam X: It ended early, making the time spent watching it less of a waste than ZZ
>>
>SEED Destiny
Impulse has an impeccable design that you slowly come to appreciate, even if some elements seem silly at first. Lunamaria is best girl, so her getting Force Impulse was best end.

>00
Music was for the most part very well-done, especially the movie's main theme. The movie also brought into the spotlight aliens for the first time ever in the Gundam franchise, and they were handled distinctly enough. The series also made Haro more involved again, especially with the bro-est Lockon.

>Wing
Paved the way for future directors to mold Gundam without sticking to the UC formula. Also, G-Unit was pretty based. Gundams and some MS were pretty good, especially the EW versions.
>>
>>15407416
The VF-25 is cool and good.
>>
I think the Argevollen looks fucking cool as hell.

As a breast man I can appreciate that every woman is a titty monster in Daimidaler.

Wing has some extremely cool mecha designs, Zechs/Treize are cool, and the music is pretty good.
>>
File: until it goes click.jpg (400KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
until it goes click.jpg
400KB, 1920x1040px
>IBO
Ippei Gyoubu shitting gold in there

>Destiny
some mecha looks nice

>Eureka 7 AO
top tier combat scenes like the original also helped by cool sounding BGM

>A/Z
the IDEAS about it sounds cool, urobuchi said something like imagine votoms taking on mazinger or something, that sounds cool. that's it.

>AGE
gen 2 was alright all around

>Gunbuster
the animation was super nice. i don't like the robots that much

>TTGL
the overstylized animation and action scenes are just right, you know like that mecha parody episode in abenobashi arcade or Luckyman
i just like these kind of animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2eeoC3_Cw0

>GBF Try
i don't have to watch it again
>>
>Valvrave
Mecha Shiva was cool.

>Zeta Gundam
Kamille's character development was great and a lot of the side characters were very likeable. Main reason I don't like it is the ending just feels spiteful, moreso than most of Tomino's other bad endings.

>Gundam SEED
Yzak.

>Macross Delta
More VF-17 variants are always welcome.

>Code Geass
VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>15407470
Yeah well you know it is here, if the anime is bad, so are the pop songs. Macross fans are a sensitive bunch.
>>
>>15407406
Nobody can argue against this. Lacus was a shit girl. Meer a cute.
>>15407416
Mirage was a good woman. The writers blatantly abused her and this isn't just me getting whiny over a character losing a triangle either, she was literally treated like a loser. Like something out of angry fanfiction.
>>
>>15407784
Tomino even says that he doesn't like the ending to the original zeta and it's part of the reason he made those zeta movies
>>
>>15407125
Macross had some boss designs and, although indirectly, I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.
>>
>>15408396
I get why he made the Zeta movies but they have their own problems like rushing through a lot of Kamille's development, jarring contrast between the new and old animation and removing the Dijeh. In the spirit of the thread, the songs and new animation were nice at least.
>>
>>15407125
The Kämpfer is one hell of a cool mobile suit
>>
>>15407784
If it makes you feel better, Kamille eventually recovers and becomes a doctor in the moon sphere.
>>
>>15407131

It was great in that GBFT episode, too.
>>
>Super Sentai
Every one of them had robots.
>>
>>15407125
Windams and Dagger L's were pretty cool
>>
>>
G-Reco had some comfy looking pilot suits.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.