[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couldn't Casshern take a bunch of his hairs from his head,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0205.jpg (43KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
43KB, 300x426px
Couldn't Casshern take a bunch of his hairs from his head, feed them to the robots that were slowly dying from the ruin, regenerate the lost hairs and then repeat the process all over again to solve the ruin?
>>
>>15405067
No, the Eagles were afraid of the Fell-Beasts.
>>
>>15405067
Eating Casshern wouldn't turn you immortal or anything. Didn't you get that it was just a lie? Literally nothing was gonna stop the Ruin.
>>
god, casshern sins was so fucking awful.
>>
>>15405067
Anon, they were lied to and only believed because of their desperation
>>
>>15405595
But if that were true, then how is friender is still alive?
>>
>>15405067
That wouldn't help like >>15405543 said.
>>
>>15405662
>But if that were true, then how is friender is still alive?
Strength of personality.
>>
>>15405662
It just takes time for the thing to take effect, it also has something do to with the internal strength of each being, you have Braiking Boss who managed to survive through sheer will, along with that guy who hada gorillion of blades under his rag and no matter the punishment he still managed to survive

Though the only actual true immortal seems to be Casshern himself
>>
>>15405710
>the only actual true immortal seems to be Casshern himself
...and Luna, though her immortality takes a different form.
>>
>>15405716
Yeah but she is weird as fuck and I think if he really tried hhe could somehow kill her
>>
What's /m/'s take on the live-action Casshern movie? I totally forgot I had a copy that hasn't been watched since maybe 2008 and plan to watch it sometime this weekend.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.