[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:The worst character of their series They really had no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Feldt Grace.jpg (26KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Feldt Grace.jpg
26KB, 400x225px
ITT:The worst character of their series

They really had no idea what to do with her after lockon's death. Took up far too many scenes than needed in season 2 and they pished her hard in trailblazers with a last minute crushing on Setsuna for some fucktarded reason.
>>
00 was it's own worst enemy in a way. You could tell they tacked on the bits to make season 2 happen (other Lockon at the cemetary, etc) and that played hell with character arcs. Someday I'll get around to editing season 1 to be a standalone story.
>>
File: 1244561466262.jpg (720KB, 2719x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1244561466262.jpg
720KB, 2719x1800px
>>15403106
The reason was simple, she was extremely popular, it could have worked with proper development, both were stoic kids that didn’t really knew anything outside of CB and were really close to Lockon but in the end her crush with Setsuna came out of nowhere, it’s really obvious they never really intended that
>>
I liked how she was naked in the OP or ED of season 2 or the movie

Boobs
>>
>>15403184
*was its own worst enemy due to its success
>>
>>15403195
That OP was the reason I started watching the show way back when it was airing on the Syfy channel. I must have been, like, 12 at the time? Boobs. Had to watch. Boobs never materialized outside of the OP. Instead I got a really cool show with great fights that was sadly incomprehensible, because I picked it up three-quarters through.
>>
>>15403106
Anew was worse. The absolute worst was probably Wang though, since her complete character shift in S2 was fucking stupid.

But really, if we only look at S1, the good and pure 00 season, the worst character is Patrick.
>>
>>15403280
The fact that Patrick was partially guilty of Lockon's death will never not trigger me.

Also, Allelujah x Muhrie and Lockon Redux x Anew are the two worst romances in Gundam.
>>
Why Feldt didn't get to pilot Cherudim is beyond me.

Would've been cash.
>>
>>15403323
>The fact that Patrick was partially guilty of Lockon's death will never not trigger me.
What did he do? I can't remember him doing anything that noteworthy outside of the first episode and not dying in the movie.
>>
File: ep27_max.png (242KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ep27_max.png
242KB, 500x375px
>>
>>15403468
He blinded Lockon with a beam saber.
>>
>>15403468
He manages to heavily damage Nadleeh in the end, didn’t he? Well not alone but he blew its head
>>
>>15403468
Lockon defended Tieria by parrying a beam saber with his eye, courtesy of Patrick.
>>
>>15403192
Did she get smaller after the timeskip between seasons?
>>
>>15403184
I thought season 1 already was pretty much a self contained story (aside from the epilogue). The Earth sphere united to take down Celestial Being and bring an end to the wars Just As Planned

Happy end, the globalists win, Alex Jones loses.

>>15403106
Christina was hotter than Feldt, they killed the wrong girl.
>>
Nothing wrong with tv Feldt

The movie was a mistake
>>
>It was so big

What did she mean by this
>>
>>15403280
>But really, if we only look at S1, the good and pure 00 season, the worst character is Patrick.
>not the Trinities
>not Chris or Lichty who had even less character than Patrick up until right before they die
>not Lasse sitting around whining about the GN ARMS all season
>not young Saji being a shit, although still less of a shit than when he gets a bunch of orphans murdered
>>
File: ChristinaS.png (543KB, 1276x718px) Image search: [Google]
ChristinaS.png
543KB, 1276x718px
>>15403106
>writers obviously had a boner for her so she was forced everywhere
>far superior girl gets killed off

Rest in peace angel
>>
>>15404324
It's interesting to note that Feldt's seiyuu went on to a successful career while Christina's fell into obscurity.
>>
>>15404285
>Happy end, the globalists win, Alex Jones loses.
And that weird green haired guy lives, which would make peace make no sense after all of 00's UNDERSTANDING.
>>
>>15403323
>Lockon Redux x Anew are the two worst romances in Gundam.
That's true but the affect it had on Setsuna and how it showed his character was great.
>>
>>15403323
00 'romances' in general were horrible
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.