[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/m/anchildren really thought a literal branch of a space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: rekt.png (458KB, 575x573px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
458KB, 575x573px
>/m/anchildren really thought a literal branch of a space mafia that made its name killing people and only concerned with its own self-advancement were the 'good guys'
>>
who gives a shit about that menial stuff, this series is shit anyways so why bother
>>
>>15402510
They did it in order to gain enough of a reputation where they could escape that sort of lifestyle. Orgas whole desire was to make Tekkadan into something to give peacful jobs to its members, but since fighting was all they knew, they had no choice but to do what they could until they no longer had to.
>>
Doing something you hate to gain a future you desire. sounds like everyday employment to me.
>>
File: whatever you say mr president.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whatever you say mr president.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>15403862
>doing something you hate
Yeah, about that.

The only person who ever came off as remotely remorseful about all the killing was Takagi.
>>
>>15402510
Being good and doing the right thing are completely unrelated, Anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.