[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Tekkadan had won. the world would tunr into Amored Core-like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

If Tekkadan had won. the world would tunr into Amored Core-like world (pre-NEXT). which would lead everything to shit. would it not?
>>
It would've been the same just without all the spacenoid genocides and all the corruption purged from government.
>>
>>15392657
but without gjalahorn. the earth would run rampant and fuck over mars even more. with McGillis' Gjallahorn it would lead to same thing since he was all about power and violence. the spacenoid genocide would still be a thing
>>
>>15392628
If Tekkadan won nothing would happen. McGillis is dead, all Tekkadan had was a wish to survive and the vague goal of belonging somewhere.
>>
>>15392628
>guys, i swear we're working on saving human deburis
>we're totally not gonna find the disbanded takkadan and kill them for having different ideals
>we're at peace now that everyone is fucking dead
>now let me contract more hitmen to kill kudellia, atra and her son
>>
>>15392689
Yeah pretty much this.
If McGillis had kept his word and given them Mars basically the same deal would have happened, with Mars becoming a more independent state because they answer to Kudelia anyways.

As for Earth that's harder to say, although Rustal basically hijacked a good portion of McGillis' goal to begin with, although I could have seen McGillis making things a little more feudal with the families becoming more territorial simply because of McGillis' "might is right" mindset. I don't see it being too different though, although McGillis I bet wouldn't be as much of a long term experienced leader due both to his age and his many many pathos.

Not like I want to paint Rustal as much better a man considering he was completely okay with massacring an army of children who had already surrendered, off record, and for no real tactical reason as Tekkadan's reputation was irrecoverably destroyed anyways.
>>
>>15392657
Right, because Tekkadan, a literal mafia organization up until a few episodes before the end, totally isn't corrupt and would never do anything corrupt as the rulers of Mars.
>>
File: nine ball seraph.jpg (720KB, 1100x849px) Image search: [Google]
nine ball seraph.jpg
720KB, 1100x849px
Who'd win in a fight?
Nine Ball seraph or Barbatos Lupus Rex with unlocked limiter?
Is H+ at a similar level to AV, with the enchanced performance?
>>
>>15392881
Seraph has 2(two) Moonlights, even if Barbie can somehow keep up with Nineball's speed, vulcans and farting itano circuses all over the moment Seraph gets close it's over.

Seraph can also fly so it's not really a fair fight, at least a MP Nineball could struggle a bit, but considering a standard AC is still basically a MS in terms of performance, Barbie would still have to to pray it doesn't have a Karasawa, some railguns or an energy blade.

And it's fucking Nineball.
>>
>>15392695
nice fanfiction
the show's over
everyone's at peace now
the end
>>
>>15392939
Energy weaponry doesn't work on IBO MS. And Unless those railguns are MS sized they're not doing anything, and they're not because pre-4 ACs aren't even the size of most Gundams. Bael had railguns in the wings that did jackshit besides distract Kimaris Vidar.
>>
>>15393049
I dunno man, we dunno how beam swords work with NLA, only the beam firing. Even then with beams, Hashmal had his bounced off completely and tanked by Chad, or Ride having the armour of his pretty warped for a shot aimed at a facility.
Even then with the missiles it could burn the fuck out of it allowing for such.
Bael had more or less peashooter equivalents, AC generally have powerful variants anyway,
Plus Nine Ball Seraph generally isn't a standard AC anyway, Dual Wield itself and th H+ abilities does make it strong.
>>15392939
Would moonlights work? Beam weaoinry seems to be innefective in IBO. That may also affect Karasawas too. Missiles still are effective but vulcans also fall under a similar rule unless it damages shit like boosters.
>>
>>15393049
>Energy weaponry doesn't work on IBO MS.

If Karasawa shots can work against PA rest assured they'll work on any IBO MS, the sheer heat generated by a moonlight alone will melt through their armor like butter, Seraph has its own version of Moonlight which is considerably stronger than the standard AC ones, and again, it's Nineball we're talking about, it doesn't fuck around like human pilots and it was a legend among Ravens, and Ravens in general are insanely skilled even without human plus alterations, which is basically what Alana Vagina is in IBO, although more invasive.

Hell, Last Raven's MC fought 24 hours straight against the cream of the crop of his timeline, MTs and Pulverizers, alone, with no breaks, no Human Plus bullshit, if Nineball is something that makes people like that break a sweat then you can be sure IBO's pilots won't have it easy on a simple skill level alone.
>>
>>15392695
Except Rustal has no reason to, he knows who the ex-Tekks with their new identities are and is fine with letting them live now that things are all over
>>
>>15393303
I'd imagine the nanolaminate just makes it be the equivalent to a high energy defence AC.
It can tank it much better, but a good shot on the frame itself or constant damage can still harm it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.