[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think F91 would have had any actual potential as a series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fff.jpg (161KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
161KB, 1440x1080px
Do you think F91 would have had any actual potential as a series? The F91 itself is in my top 5 Gundams, and Seabook is a pretty decent MC. The Bio-Computer thing was also at least semi interesting, but the groundwork they had seemed a bit samey and uninteresting. I question the quality the series would have been if it hadn't had been snubbed so hard. Debatable whether it still would have been a better choice over Victory however....
>>
I mean, one of the Meijin used it in GBF ;)
>>
File: 17234145125.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
17234145125.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>15391667
I didn't really liked F91, but I was super insterested in everything about it, the setting the characters and general conflict, a shame everything felt so wasted with the limited runtime
I really want this to get a propper full lenght series remake, maybe 26 eps long instead of 50 because I dont feel this is a very long story in general.
Maybe if it was too long it would felt a lot like a 0079 reboot, which I think that was the point since it was supposed to be the start of a whole new series
>>
>>15391691
He wasn't an actual meijin, he was just one of the possible candidates in gunpla school who ended up dropping out of contention for it

first meijin is the guy hired by bandai to do hobby work, second meijin is the edgelord who lost his health and confined to bed, third meijin is yuuki
>>
>>15391785
fourth was lady?
>>
I enjoyed F91 the way it was, but if it were to be a series, I think 12 episodes like 0083 and 08th MS would be best.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.