[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They create a Gundam anime where all the Gundam series get together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 20

They create a Gundam anime where all the Gundam series get together and fight in a battle royal tournament. The winning Gundam series gets to be the "End of All Gundams".
>>
Doozy Bots wins.
>>
>>15391334
>not sd gundam force
>>
File: sei.png (196KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
sei.png
196KB, 500x541px
>>15391332
>The GBF kids bringing gunpla to a mecha fight
>>
>>15391332
So it's basically a one episode series where Turn A deploys Moonlight Butterfly at the start and wins?
>>
>>15391349
That's a pale imitation. Did they ever go up against Zeon turkeys out to rid the world of fun? I don't think so.
>>
>>15391718
>shits out psychofield disabling everything and wins
>>
>>15391718
>travels into the future before turn a does shit
>>
>>15391332
Better idea give everyone a gunpla of their iconic suits and have build fighters OVA. Bonus points if you make ridiculous teams like all the Chars on a team and they back stab each other during matches
>>
>>15391332
T-that sounds like GBF
>>
File: turning.png (163KB, 1123x508px) Image search: [Google]
turning.png
163KB, 1123x508px
>>
>>15391918
Reminder that the psycofield is a "world" in which the user's imagination becomes a reality and according to Unicorn's director it is literally capable of moving stars.

Crystal Unicorn is the strongest Gundam capable of warping reality and Neo-Zeong is the strongest non-Gundam.
>>
>>15391332
So the Gundam of Gundams again
>>
File: 00_Quant.jpg (220KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
00_Quant.jpg
220KB, 688x1000px
>>15391332
We would need to have some kind of heavyweight class. Put Turn A, Qan[T], Unicorn, and any similarly OP Gundam here.

Everyone else fights in their own class, then the winner of that gets executed by the winner of the heavyweights.
>>
>>15391718
Moonlight Butterfly doesn't do shit, go rewatch Turn A.

AD would sweep every other Gundam universe. Qan[T] could probably do it solo. Could definitely do it if it were ELS Qan[T].
>>
File: Snaketheyareontoyou.gif (1MB, 245x186px) Image search: [Google]
Snaketheyareontoyou.gif
1MB, 245x186px
*blocks your Finals*
>>
>>15393853

> watch Turn-A Gundam
> Moonlight Butterfly is a multi-purpose system that allows flight, can act as a shield, eats the energy of explosions, filters nuclear radiation, overpowers multiple i-fields instantaneously and causes ionic storms that cover a mountain range
> oh, and it slices through Corin's Kapool instantly
> doesn't do shit
>>
File: My face is genki.png (298KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
My face is genki.png
298KB, 640x480px
Isn't Judau's whole character is that he's alpha Newtype?
>>
This isn't really worth making an entirely new thread, but did Loran ever get a single kill? Please don't post the Zssan webm.
>>
Turn A vs Unicorn vs G-Self Perfect Pack

Nothing else is nearly powerful enough. Not counting SD.
>>
>>15395262
You forgot 00 Qan[T]
>>
>>15395234

> did Loran ever get a single kill
> please don't post his single kill
>>
>>15395311
I excluded it because (most) Zssans were unmanned.
>>
>>15395280
what does it do?

does it shit out technology destroying nanomachines, warp reality, or shit out black holes?
>>
>>15392237
Fund it!
>>
>>15395329
It quantizes at will and creates fuckhuge beam sabers.

If that's not enough, make it the ELS Qan[T]. The above + regeneration and assimilation.
>>
>>15394153
Have we watched the same show? I watched Turn A 3 times and I didn't see Turn A Gundam do stuff like that.

It only shoots, carry cow and being a clothesline.

>It doesn't do shit.
>>
>>15395364
Qan[T] can't quantize otherwise Setsuna would've used it multiple times.

Not that it matter. Unicorn's staff confirmed that psycofields are basically spheres in which the pilot can warp reality which is what Neo Zeong did, how the Unicorns blocked the laser, and how godCorn was able to shut down anything coming its way.

In a straight up fight anything that appears before Unicorn gets shut down if not crumbled to dust like the Neo Zeong (though technically full frontal and the Neo Zeong did that to themselves according to the staff).
>>
TAMASHI
>>
>>15395489
Qan[T] didn't even use all of its equipment in the movie. It can quantize in almost every other work the Qan[T] has appeared in.
>>
File: Loran v Zssans.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Loran v Zssans.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>15395323

So what? The scene heavily focuses on the fact there's a person in the one he does attack, including showing a shot of the guy dying in an explosion.

>>15395549

The Turn-A is often depicted in other media (including, but not limited to games) as being "Black History Turn-A", or capable of teleportation of both itself and weapons, using the Moonlight Butterfly from Earth to Jupiter etc. Just because other material says one thing doesn't mean that's what's in or intended in the anime.
>>
File: Turn of Speed.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Turn of Speed.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>15395404

> allows flight
>>
>>15396821

> can act as a shield
>>
>>15396831

> eats the energy of explosions
>>
File: Ionic Storms.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ionic Storms.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>15396831

> causes ionic storms that cover a mountain range
>>
>>15396840

I don't have a webm of it filtering nuclear radiation off hand, but I'm sure I can make one. It happens about episode 34, when Loran throws the nukes at the Mistletoe asteroid then goes right up to the explosion, with the Moonlight Butterfly's color and design active around him. I also posted it overpowering multiple SUMO's at once here (>>15396815), so I can't post it again.
>>
File: Anti-Nuclear Gundam.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anti-Nuclear Gundam.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>15396876

I made a webm of the nuclear thing after all.
>>
File: Corin Nander was a cool dude.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Corin Nander was a cool dude.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>15397058

And here's a webm of Corin's Kapool being sliced in two by an unintended discharge of the Moonlight Butterfly from the finale.
>>
>>15397062
Was Corrin really such a bad guy?
>>
>>15397058
Sorry bud, that's actually that super powerful I-field Loran uses like 3 times in the entire show.
>>
>>15396821
Turn A should be capable of flight on its own.

It doesn't use the MLB to push back the Willgem, which was trying to ram the Turn A. The Willgem's not a huge ship but it's still fairly big. If we assume it weighs like 1/4 a Musai and is capable of 2G acceleration (though I think ships usually have greater thrust:mass in Gundam) then we could say the Willgem was exerting 6500 tons of thrust. The Turn A at full weight is like 30tons. The Turn A could, in this scenario, have a thrust:mass ratio of almost 220:1, so would be theoretically capable of 220G of thrust. And the Turn A was kinda winning the battle so it's probably a little more. Of course those are made up numbers, I'm just trying to illustrate the point that the Turn A is capable of obscene amounts of thrust. We don't know how massive the Willgem is or how much thrust it can generate but Gundam usually gives ships a more reasonable spec for mass for ships.

Note: According to Mark the Unicorn novel had the Nahel Argama accelerating at up to 5G, meaning it at least has a thrust:weight ratio of 5, while most contemporary MS during that era were stuck at <2. I imagine the Willgem has plenty of thrust too being a newer and presumably more advanced ship.
>>
File: Turn-A uses an i-field.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Turn-A uses an i-field.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>15397294

No, it isn't. The i-field has a pretty generic energy shielding effect, whereas the Moonlight Butterfly has a distinctive rainbow coloring effect. Just like the barrier in that scene. If it was an i-field there's also no reason that Harry, who's familiar with i-fields would be stumped by what's happening. Gym is, but no-one is sure about the Turns capabilities in show, so that makes sense.

>>15397339

The scene with it pushing back the Willgame is in space. Or, at least, it's on the Moon, which has no appreciable atmosphere. Even when it's pushing the Gendarme, it's inside the Moon colony, which would probably have a slightly lower atmosphere than Earth.

That aside, the Turn-A never flies before the last few episodes when it returns to Earth and most of the time it does fly in the last few episodes it's using the Moonlight Butterfly as wings. It does do so in the last episode without the Moonlight Butterfly, but the MLB appears to at least allow it to fly faster than it otherwise could.
>>
>>15397073
He got better after finding Buddha.
>>
>>15397401
>The scene with it pushing back the Willgame is in space. Or, at least, it's on the Moon, which has no appreciable atmosphere. Even when it's pushing the Gendarme, it's inside the Moon colony, which would probably have a slightly lower atmosphere than Earth.
>That aside, the Turn-A never flies before the last few episodes when it returns to Earth and most of the time it does fly in the last few episodes it's using the Moonlight Butterfly as wings. It does do so in the last episode without the Moonlight Butterfly, but the MLB appears to at least allow it to fly faster than it otherwise could.

You only need to sustain 1G upwards to float. A little more to gain altitude. So if you were to exert about 80kg of force downwards you would be able to float, if you're an average human male weighing approx. 80kg. Atmospheric pressure encompasses a body from all directions, it's not like it's a force that just pushes people down. If Turn A can displace 30+ tons (to achieve >1G acceleration) in one direction then it can fly but according to its ramming battle with the Willgem it can displace more than the amount of force the Willgem's rockets can produce, which is probably in the thousands of tons. If it pointed all that force down

It doesn't matter if it's in space because the Turn A proved it's capable of significantly greater than 1G of acceleration. Atmosphere doesn't really matter here. See above. The Turn A not flying is simply inexplicable, the suit is clearly capable of it. But he almost never uses the I-field or any weapons so it's not like he takes advantage of everything the Gundam can do.
>>
>>15397440

I would keep in mind that the Turn-A didn't even have thrusters till episode 12 or something, when he fought Corin for the last time (bar the paper mache fight) and it showed that there was a load of gunk or nano-skin or something gumming up the thrusters and preventing them from being visible or perhaps even used until it was really pushed. Loran appears to know about some functions (like the i-field) before use and only discover others (like the thrusters) through desperation. The ability to fly would certainly have been useful on multiple occasions, especially when attacking Phil and Poe's ships, where it needed to be throw upwards constantly by the Kapool to hit them as is, but the Turn-A may not have been capable of it even if Loran had actually known how to do it or it could be that he simply didn't know at the time.
>>
>>15396800
Nevermind then. Last time I saw that webm, those parts were cut out, and last time I saw Turn A, I was in high school. Sorry anon.
>>
>>15395489
Why wouldn't it be able to quantize? If 00 Raiser could, there's no reason why Qan[T] couldn't.

>>15396800
>The Turn-A is often depicted in other media (including, but not limited to games) as being "Black History Turn-A", or capable of teleportation of both itself and weapons, using the Moonlight Butterfly from Earth to Jupiter etc.
I believe I heard the last one was a misconception, and that the Turn A just wiped out everything from Earth to Jupiter with the MB, not necessarily all at once with one usage.
>>
>>15395404
What is with people and selective memory with the Moonlight butterfly?

Yeah a lot of Turn A's documented weaponry doesn't get shown off at all in the show, and a lot of it just serves as background information on how the black history calamity occurred.

But you DO see the Moonlight butterfly at full blast. Yes, it's a flashback, but you see Turn A skirting across the earth's surface, cloud of nanomachines wiping the planet clean, leaving wakes of magnetic storms in it's path. That shit is in the show, animated. We just don't know who was piloting the thing at the time.
>>
>>15397565
>I believe I heard the last one was a misconception, and that the Turn A just wiped out everything from Earth to Jupiter with the MB, not necessarily all at once with one usage.
IIRC it's from the Japanese wiki or a novel and just says a full power Turn A's MLB can cover everything from Earth to Jupiter.

Obviously Turn A didn't wipe out everything from Earth to Jupiter since the Moon people just went and hid. Not to mention all the nukes lying around underground and what not.
>>
>>15397635
>Not to mention all the nukes lying around underground and what not.
Weren't mountain cycles and the like protected by things like those tarps which the nanomachines were programmed to treat differently than other technology?

But yeah, I always thought that giant orbital sling thing still being intact meant the moonlight butterfly couldn't have extended too far past earth's atmosphere.
>>
>>15395329
At the very least the GN Particles surrounding the unit would protect it from the Moonlight butterfly, as GN particles act on a much smaller scale than nanomachines.
>>
File: Quantum_burst_1.jpg (273KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Quantum_burst_1.jpg
273KB, 1024x576px
>>15397727
To clarify, apparently GN Particles are decayed Baryons which are subatomic.
Nanomachines are on the nano/molecular scale.

In any case we don't really know what the Qan[T] is capable of because the director deliberately made it fight as little as possible.
To Setsuna the Qan[T] was not a Gundam made for combat, but something that would allow him to best communicate with others.
Hence why it sheds everything when it goes into Quantum Burst mode.
>>
File: Turn-Armaggedon.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Turn-Armaggedon.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>15397584

You don't really see a cloud of nanomachines wipe the planet clean though. You see the Turn-A skirting across a city with a cloud behind him, but the wiping the planet clean is from description, not visual. Which is always going to be less memorable really. That said, I think a large part of why specifics in Turn-A's action scenes as a whole are so easy to forget to many is because the cast and direction doesn't draw focus to them as a remarkable thing most of the time. Sometimes they do, but mostly they're just something that's done and no-one talks about it.

>>15397681

The show implies that the Turn-A was the one (well it's pilot used the Turn-A presmably) who buried all the artifacts. All artifacts that are dug up from mountain cycles in the show, including the nuclear missiles, the Willgame and suits like the Kapool are covered in nano-skin. So it's possible that what happened is that the Turn-A designated certain objects as "do not eat", and while everything else was turned to sand those objects were covered in dormant nanomachines that kept them whole and functional before the surface of the Earth was covered in nanomachines to bury them.
>>
>>15395234
His first kill was actually a few episodes before that, against a Mahiroo.
>>
File: Triggered Loran.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered Loran.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>15398169

So he did, but to be fair, the show suggests he wanted to fire a disabling or warning shot and simply hit the guy directly by accident. Bit of a trend for Tomino protagonists really.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.