[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /m/. I'm not realy a collector of old Zeon suits, more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 5634a1.jpg (552KB, 1425x1943px) Image search: [Google]
5634a1.jpg
552KB, 1425x1943px
Sup /m/. I'm not realy a collector of old Zeon suits, more of a Federation guy. But while looking for an Aqua GM, I ended up with this weird blue Zaku for cheap. Is this one of those Goufs people talk about?

Might as well make this into a general collector thread. What recent suits have you gotten ahold of, /m/?
>>
>>15391254
The concept of a bunch of neckbeards finding not only the money, but the finances to purchase multi-million dollar war machines, much less the personal space to store them. Like they're firearms or something.

I guess there's that scene with Reccoa posing as a war collector, but people like her are probably extremely rare, certainly sparse enough that there would be very few public internet forums dedicated to the hobby, if any.

I used to reenact with a guy that owned an old halftrack, but that thing was apparently a nightmare to maintain and he spent 90% of his cash just maintaining the thing every time he needed to bring it to a reenactment.
>>
File: Rms-1116h.jpg (276KB, 368x530px) Image search: [Google]
Rms-1116h.jpg
276KB, 368x530px
>>15391288
>The concept of a bunch of neckbeards finding not only the money, but the finances to purchase multi-million dollar war machines
>>
>>15391254
Nah, man, that's one of Zimmad's prototypes. Damn, didn't think there were any Zudahs left, they had some serious problems with the thrusters overheating. This thing is really rare, they made less than twenty of them. I only know about the Zudah in the first place because I work for Anaheim and have seen the old files we got when we snapped up all the Principality's design bureaus. Where the hell did you find this?
>>
>>15391458
>Where the hell did you find this?

An old junk collector I know. He himself gets shit from all over, so who the hell knows where he got it. Looking at it, the thrusters are pretty messed up, and the reactor's not even worth using for scrap. If they're as rare as you say, I might just try to fix up the most obvious damage and keep it as a display piece.
>>
>>15391254
I'll give you 50 dollars for it.
>>
>>15391254
Man we have one of these threads open on >>>/mo/26889 so there's no need to have one here.

>>15391458
You'd be surprised what you can find if you scrounge around. I once found a MSN-01 test Psycommu Zaku II that was being used as a playground because some rich dickhead thought that "it'd be better to have the tools of war be used for good" or some bullshit like that.
I just started crying when I saw what he did to it, since it was nigh-salvageable. All the insides had been gutted and melted down and the frame was warped. God, it hurts to even write about it.
>>
>>15394420
huh, you can't link to /mo/
Weird, but it's still available. Guess it's gone full sekrit klub.
>>
File: Rb-79f.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rb-79f.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
Posting here because I think they locked /mo/

>>/mo/29680
If you go for a Ball, don't cheap out and buy just a "base" ball just because everyone goes for the base model, the variants cost about the same due to lack of interest. Either go for a type F if you want go for armor, or go for the type C if you want something with more accessible spare parts.

Don't forget to tinker with the generator and replace the backpack with one form the F if you can afford it. I've been restoring and fixing balls since the OYW and you be surprised with what you can do with some spares and tuning.

>>/mo/29096
GM light armor, fun as fuck to pilot for a OYW suit and its almost as cheap to maintain as a basic GM
>>
>>15394720
/mo/ isn't locked, it's just gone hidden (like /qa/)
>>
>>15394720
>GM light armor
It's also a GREAT base for customization, if you're into that
>>
File: 1485578010087.png (182KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485578010087.png
182KB, 372x500px
>>
Careful if you're collecting Zeon suits.

In some places they require collectors to have the appropriate paperwork and stuff done before one can actually own an ex-Zeon machine.

I guess after all the Zeon uprising they kind of decided to play safe. Apparently a bunch of those neo-zeeks disguised their machines as hobby machines.
>>
>>15394319
Can you try 150? it is a classic
>>
File: 0079-01-01h_800.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0079-01-01h_800.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.