[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are you ready for season 3? Adventures of Ride and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

So are you ready for season 3?

Adventures of Ride and other little assholes on the quest for revenge.
>>
There is no planned s3. However at the event, other staff asked for fans support so other material could be made...
>>
I cannot think of a character in want to see less than Ride
>>
>>15391093
We need to slaughter every IBOfag to prevent any more IBO from being made.
>>
>>15391104

MSVs though
>>
>>15391107
Wow, MSVs of shit mobile suit designs! It's all I EVER wanted!
>>
>>15391081
>Adventures of Ride and other little assholes on the quest for revenge.
Wow, IBOfags are so stupid they don't even understand their own show.
>>
>>15391107
No, no more stupid hydraulic waists and malformed feet.
>>
>>15391095
Iok miraculously surviving somehow?
>>
>>15391081
There are tons of side stories ready to be launched to keep people busy.
>>
File: 1489487905650.jpg (87KB, 564x721px) Image search: [Google]
1489487905650.jpg
87KB, 564x721px
>>15391204
I had understood the hate for the waists.
Gundam designs are generally stale when it come to new silhouettes, and I thought the thinner waists was a cool departure from the traditionally blocky design.
I'd like to see someone else do something with the silhouettes in the future.
I'd like to see a Gundam with the proportions of a kmf, lfo, or pic related find its way into animation.
>>
>>15391093
Since Nips visit this board.
SAVE GUNDAM BY BOYCOTTING THIS SICK FLICK!
>>
File: C8YGucwUMAApzQe.jpg large.jpg (283KB, 1920x1204px) Image search: [Google]
C8YGucwUMAApzQe.jpg large.jpg
283KB, 1920x1204px
>>15391414
oh how cute he thinks he can somehow disrupt people who vote with their wallets

Pro tip the Last Flag event was attended by like 80% girls and extremely packed.

If they are interested in wanting more, you cannot stop them from buying merchandise. That's something the U.S. seems to have issues with because most Gundam fans pirate their shows and the u.s. is starting to buy more pirated gunpla too.
>>
>>15391081
>Almiria and Ride quest for revange
>>
File: 1490534091458.jpg (67KB, 640x640px)
1490534091458.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>15391431
Yes yes I am well aware of how capitalism works.
>>
>>15391081
It's over, thank fuck. Never want to see anything related to it again.
>>
>>15391081
>ride
please no. I have come to hate him greatly due to his non-character in the show and shitposters
>>
>>15392001

>Almiria

What, you want her to kill her brother?
>>
>>15391081
It ends when they die to Julieta
>>
File: b61.jpg (424KB, 514x836px)
b61.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
>>15392159
>>
>>15391081
>Rido goes out for rebenge, makes Tekkadan look bad
>Surprise! Mika still alive and he doesn't like this
>Mika dropped down in barbie and fux bitches
>Mika now defender of the earth.
>>
File: Ikuto_Yamashita_ν_Gundam.jpg (211KB, 1376x988px) Image search: [Google]
Ikuto_Yamashita_ν_Gundam.jpg
211KB, 1376x988px
>>15391258
Yeah, another Gundam series with proportions that can stand on their own would be great. Turn A, and 00 did it a bit, and then IBO, and I've grown to love their MS designs.

On the opposite end, it's one of the reasons I disliked AGE-1 when they first showed it. While it did eventually grow on me too (darn you Ebikawa), and, yes, it was supposed to reminisce the original trilogy's main Gundams, it wasn't anything new. When can we get lanky EVA Gundams or FSS-esque Gundams?
>>
>>15392213
>lanky Eva
Barbatos Lupus Rex kind of went in that directions. Sure his arms were kinda thicc (honesty was hoping he would purge some armour) but he definitely had weird proportions relative to other Gundam.
>>
>>15392221
Yeah, I liked that aspect of it most. I really think that the Lupus should've gotten REX as something akin to a Full Armor ZZ package. That is, "REX" would have been an external armor that packs some metal shit like the Armed Armor VN from Unicorn and dart lancers like the ones on the Unit-02 Evangelion.

And then the part below its face now opens mouth-like up to reveal Hashmal's beam cannon for cooking people point-blank, Jesus.
>>
>>15392250
If barbie opened his mouth to let out a beam that went AWOOOOOO I would have probably hit the deck. Literally rofld
>>
>>15392250
Fuck me, this thing is gonna be my custom build now that I think about it.

>>15392258
Wasn't the MA beam cannon's sound effect pure sex, though?
>>
Hey guys S3 was revealed:
Set a few months after the epilogue. Story revolves around the coldsteel MC who joined Gjallarhorn to "clean the world from filth". His dad was the lead scientist in the field of analyzing data and documents from the Calamity War and was believed to be assasinated during the time Hashmal was rampaging on Mars.
MC seeks to avenge his waifu who was killed by an MA so he joined Gjallarhorn. On his first mission, He showed AV-like movements and wiped out a group of terrorists himself making Julietta herself inspect the machine. Her tech group found something called "Linker System" on MC's Graze. Julie challenged him to prove his skills as a pilot only for our MC to use his Newtype powers to read Julietta's movements and end the match.

A cult lead by also a Newtype revealed itself to the world and threatened it with another Calamity War by reactivating the remaining Mobile Armors as well as recreate one.

MC rival is on the cult side who blames him for the death of her gf (MC's waifu) and seeks vengeance on him.
Rival pilots a red Man Rodi with shield on the left shoulder then switched to Gundam Astaroth Origin

MC started with a modified Graze and upgraded to restored Bael after his Graze was destroyed by Astaroth
>>
>>15392283

Where did you get this, Gundam Fanon Wiki?
>>
>>15392299
I made it myself
>>
>>15391431

As we learned in Destiny fangirls and fujo's won't sustain a Gundam show because that's not the audience Bandai wants (which is little boys and mainchildren to buy their plastic crack)

So no worries there.
>>
>>15392299
cool paint scheme
>>
>>15392299
>>15392312
Sorry but that looks like Sonic Fanart Cancer that plagued the internet years ago.
>>
>>15391081
Ride's Flash/Brilliant Ride
He'd get an even worse end than Hathaway's terrorist ass.
>>
>>15391081
There won't be a season 3. Or a movie.
>>
>>15392177
If any chance for Mika alive, will be in coma and the evil mechanic using his brain in experiments
>>
>>15392213
>FSS-esque Gundams

That's kind of what IBO was.
>>
>>15392943
That's an insult to Nagano, apologize.
>>
>>15392994
They were clearly inspired by them. But there's no denying they're inferior and watered down for ease of animation, much like the Cybodies from Star Driver.
>>
>>15392908
Mika is dead. The most he can be is a brain in a jar.
>>
>>15392177
>someone starts anything
>rustal just nukes them from orbit
This show is over with that deus ex machina and everything somehow worked out ending.
>>
>>15391081
>Season 3 starts with coup d'etat with the government
>Everything goes back how it is before
>>
>>15393080
>IBO's shit designs have thin waists
>HURR THEY WERE INSPIRED BY NAGANO AND FFS
That's a fucking stretch if I've ever seen one.
>>
File: deltadragon.png (270KB, 1920x1062px) Image search: [Google]
deltadragon.png
270KB, 1920x1062px
>>15391081
Reminder that one of the IBO-hate spammers is a furry tumblrfag, who does nothing but whine about IBO on his blog.
>>
>>15393539
>the emphasis on exposed inner frame with lots of pistons and power cables
>the swappable armor
>the shapes of the armor
>the fucking proportions
>the fucking HIGH HEELS

Nigga you dumb
>>
>>15393578
Don't forget the mammoth headpieces.
>>
>>15391081
Only if it's about Calamity War I and they actually write something good for that.

Every character is set correctly on the stage.
>Mars/Earth tensions grow. Mars grows more and more powerful and has access to planet-wide mines of abandoned tech and uncovered Gundams. Both sides are on edge.
>Gjallarhorn power has waned since McGillis Incident - Rustal gave up a lot of power as they have never truly recovered since and is why Mars has grown so strong
>Nobliss' death leaves a power vacuum in the space mafia. Ride fills in this spot as he is still revenge bent for everything that has happened and plans against Rustal.
>Teiwaz tries to play as much profit as possible but Ride's revived Tekkadan starts to become a serious political rival in the underworld. Tensions grow.
>No matter what Kudelia does, eventually something gives and war erupts. Kudelia, frowned for her idealistic pacifism, is elected off the governmental seat. A new leader is elected and then abuses every single technology mine to fight against Gjallarhorn, uncovering many Gundams.
>Eventually this abuse leads to a chain reaction of awakened Mobile Armor.
>Led by Agnika Kaieru.
Shit writes itself.
>>
>>15393652
you know, that's honestly a huge factor with Mars independence.
They can just easily search for Gundams and expand their military force. Sure 2 were already found and moved off world, they don't have to deal with much intervention on their internal side.
>>
>>
>>15391431
Well I actually do buy the DVD or Blu-rays when they come out. Although for this series... maybe just the first season. Not bothering with what it becomes.

Next convention I go to hope to find more UC mobile suits. I'm done with this one and don't plan on getting any more.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.