[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ラストフラッグ夜公演 >・シノは元々バイセクシャルなキャラ設定だった。老若男女なんでもござれ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

>ラストフラッグ夜公演
>・シノは元々バイセクシャルなキャラ設定だった。老若男女なんでもござれ。器が広い。
>・スペシャルゲストの室くんが流星号Tシャツ(黒)を着ているのを見た村田さん「それを着ていいのはヤマギだけ!!!!!!」
>・「あいつと飲み明かす約束を果たせなくて申し訳なかった」

Shino was confirmed bisexual in today IBO event by Nagai himself.
>>
>creators trying to get the fujoshit crowd back onboard after that abysmal end left everyone disappointed
>>
>>15387710

He's a pretty bad bisexual, if he wasn't able to pick up on the little blonde boy's offerings of ass until it was too late.

>spending money on whores at a brothel when free boypussy was readily available

He's pretty much the Dumbledore of this show in the sense that a creator had to come out and say he was bi way after the fact.
>>
>>15387747
>He's a pretty bad bisexual, if he wasn't able to pick up on the little blonde boy's offerings of ass until it was too late.
Because he didn't think feelings like that could bloom into a family
>>15387747
>He's pretty much the Dumbledore of this show in the sense that a creator had to come out and say he was bi way after the fact.
No at all, given that it was important to his arc and the climax of it.
>>
Only fujoshi care about Shino and Yamagi
>>
>>15387747
>He's pretty much the Dumbledore of this show in the sense that a creator had to come out and say he was bi way after the fact.
>Character has a 40 episodes romances with one dude
>Shows implied he wanted to go out with that dude
>They confirm it later just in case you missed it
>It's the same as Dumbledore

What?
>>
>>15387765
now that yagami has a ponytail I care about him. his default hair style was shit
>>
Fuck that paintjob.
>>
>>15387747
Come on, Dumbledore wasn't even remotely hinted to be gay in the books or the movies. Besides, can you even call him gay when he just pines for Johnny Depp, who doesn't return his feelings in the slightest, and then takes the guy down and dumps his ass in magical prison and never has a relationship with anyone else ever again? J.K. Rowling just retroactively dumped some gay diversity into her books without putting in the effort of writing a gay relationship.

Shino was just oblivious about Yamagi wanting to bone him, but when the coin finally dropped he was more than willing to engage in a night of drunken depravity had he not been offed before he had the chance. This confirmation was just for the shitters who kept denying it for some reason.
>>
>>15387765
>>15387801
I care, and I cant wait for him to steal back Florous
>>
File: amylee.png (794KB, 622x936px) Image search: [Google]
amylee.png
794KB, 622x936px
>>15388029
>Shino was just oblivious about Yamagi wanting to bone him, but when the coin finally dropped he was more than willing to engage in a night of drunken depravity
You degenerate, I bet they wouldn't have gone past handjobs, and that's only if they get touchy with each other.
>>
File: CUTE.png (979KB, 1366x768px)
CUTE.png
979KB, 1366x768px
>tfw no qt blonde mechanic bf
>>
>>15387765
>not caring about pilot of best gundam
>>
>>15388203
>I bet they wouldn't have gone past handjobs
Nigga please, Shino was readying his Galaxy Cannon already.
>>
>>15388927
You know for kids who couldn't possibly find work or do anything else they were pretty successful.
>>
>>15387710
>damage control
>>
>>15389270
Is a bit late for that, it's not like fujo needed confirmation at this point, most of the them already considered it canon.
>>
>>15387710
Too late to confirm this. It's a fujobait and everyone who fell for it are idiots.

Canon gay couple will never happen in gundam.
>>
>>15387710
Nobody cares but fujoshits.
>>
>>15387732
People on tumblr liked the ending well enough, actually. So the Fujos liked it well enough.

>>15387747
Right, except for the conversation where Eugene outright informs him that Yamagi wanted his dick.
I swear some of you fell the fuck asleep for most of this show.
>>
>>15387710
They don't need to confirm that since Zack caught him fucking traps at the strip joint.
>>
>>15387710
Actually the worst part is that they're also saying everybody in real life is bi.
>>
>>15388927
That is a big ass wrench. Also I like that he's still working for the old man.
>>
>>15391016
>It's a fujobait and everyone who fell for it are idiots.
Do people even know what fujobait even mean anymore?
>>
>>15388927
wtf i thought that was a girl
>>
So, the worst gundam series is filled with shitpushers?

Great, and people diss Wing.
>>
>>15391016
>Canon gay couple will never happen in gundam.
They literally just said they're canon gay anon. Shino would have reamed Yamagi boypussy 5 times a day had he lived.

The only thing that makes this shit "bait" anymore is that every fag couple has to go the Evangelion route, which is bullshit.
>>
>>15389141
They thought they couldn't get work anywhere else because human debris.

The epilogue showed it was possible, but they didn't believe in themselves enough to try.

And then Ride and his fellow ex-Tekkadan assassins chose the path of Revengeance.

>The two shota fuccbois killed evil adults
>>
I would have prefered it if Yamagi was lusting after a Tittymonster like Fumitan, But Fujoshits have to ruin everything, Why Can't I have a cute Trap/shota x Ara Ara/mature Tittymonster?
>>
>>15391781
Because it's not like there isn't already a large amount of that or anything.

>All content has to appeal to my dick!
>>
>>15391786
I suppose I'm retarded then because I don't see alot of Trap x Tittymonster stuff in anime, especially mecha shit in general It doesn't have to appeal to my dick all the time I'm just stating my Opinion. If I am a retard and missing out on some trapxmilf kino please tell me some anime, manga, doesn't matter.
>>
>>15391792
I- not in mecha? Really? Even early Gundam had a healthy dose of it, though to varying degrees. Plus >ZZ
So the quality of the shows themselves may be questionable.
I'll admit it's not super common but there are enough doujins out there to cover the ground for any series that has an older lady crushing on the younger male, or even if not crushing, they're just in the same series. You could probably just go to g.e.hentai galleries and type in a mecha series and a shota tag and there'd be something.
>>
>>15391781
>I would have prefered it if Yamagi was lusting after a Tittymonster like Fumitan
This is one of the most random things I ever read.
>>
>>15391051
Eh? It doesn't say that, all it says is that Shino would go for a boy, girl, young and old, everything. He sounds more like a pansexual. In another report I read they said he goes for "all the sexes" which includes trannies, newhalfs, and vagina boys.
>>
>>15391051
>Actually the worst part is that they're also saying everybody in real life is bi.

Most people are bi to some extent. Sexuality is a sliding scale and very few folks fall into the 100% straight or 100% gay extremes.
>>
>>15388927
I've seen female asses flatter than this.
>>
>>15387785
>Character has a 40 episodes romances with one dude

The "romance" was constantly in the bg except for the final scene so I don't blame anyone for missing it. I know I couldn't give less of a fuck, but good for the fujos who care. I don't think this confirmation changes anything for the people who already liked it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.