[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused why do we keep pretending he wasn't the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Rustal_Elion.jpg (35KB, 692x389px) Image search: [Google]
Rustal_Elion.jpg
35KB, 692x389px
I'm confused why do we keep pretending he wasn't the hero all along?

Tekkadan was led by a pedophile and paid for by the space mafia,
>>
>>15387689
Man these Rustal trolls are easy to detect
>>
>So many threads about this guy in the catalog

It's return of Ali day all over again.
>>
>>15387689
What if I'm on the side that thinks everybody in the setting should just die?
>>
>>15387693
>trolls
>when the show it self showed he was right

????????
>>
>>15387709
>If the show says it it must be right
>>
>>15387698

It's rare when the 'villain' wins.

Although he's probably going to be fucked in the movie.
>>
>>15387698
>character represents everything wrong about the writing in the show and people are just making fun of it
>Celebration
>>
>People still saying there's going to be a movie when there's no confirmation of one yet
>>
>>15387689
>child wife
>believes in MUH CHOSEN BY AGNIKA KAIERU mumbo jumbo
>muh might makes right

McGillis was basically Muhammed or w/e. No wonder /m/ and leddit are taking his side.
>>
>>15387739
If there's a movie, it's going to be Ride killing him after he retires from his tenure of doing massive amounts of shit and making the world a better place.

The moral would be "Revenge is pointless because the guy who wrecked your shit will still accomplish way more than you ever will in your lifetime."
>>
>>15387689
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>15387767
There have always been a vocal minority of Choco fags
They still havent got over the hard on they got when Gali didnt give him a chance to betray Tekadan
Choco was shit, so shit that he didnt get a chance to show everyone how shitty he was
>>
>>15387729
>The only things that's right are my headcanon and my fanwank.
>>
>>15387745
Are you implying the Ali shitposting was celebration?
>>
>>15387689
>>
>>15387689
>Rustal
>Villain
>Hero
pick one and only one. Rustal is admirable because he does his job and nothing more.
>>
>>15387745
So everything wrong with the writing is that the antagonist is a credible threat while being a complex character that feels like a real human being, and that the conclusion of the series both makes logical sense with the setting and characters as well as fits the message and themes of the show is trying to portray?
>>
>>15388539
>Who cares if the show is poorly written shit! If it says its right then it is

You heard it here first folks! Kira and Lacus were right!
>>
>>15390690
>the antagonist is a credible threat while being a complex character that feels like a real human being,
>the conclusion of the series both makes logical sense with the setting and characters as well as fits the message and themes of the show is trying to portray

Trolls really don't try at all these days do they?
>>
>>15387689
He didn't do anything positive until the very last episode. DOING WHAT MCGILLIS/ORGA WANTED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS HIS PLAN ALL ALONG! xDDD
>>
There's 0 likable characters in IBO holy fuck
>>
He's basically Tokugawa.

Really, think about it.
>>
File: birb.jpg (112KB, 1806x968px) Image search: [Google]
birb.jpg
112KB, 1806x968px
>>15390779
Birb was a likeable character.
>>
>>15391436
Does that make Mika Mars' Yukimura Sanada?
>>
>paid for by the space mafia
You can't exactly use that argument against Tekkadan while proclaiming at the exact same time that Rustal is the good guy.
They both worked with the same space mafia
>>
>>15391450
Looks like a fucked up metal gear ray from behind honestly.
>>
>>15391450
I'm only realizing just now that the MA's legs actually became Barbie Lou's oversized arms. Fuck, I'm stupid.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.