[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YES, FUCK YOU IOK!! YOU WERE THE MOST SHALLOW CHARACTER EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Iok got TETSUO'D.png (616KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iok got TETSUO'D.png
616KB, 1920x1080px
YES, FUCK YOU IOK!! YOU WERE THE MOST SHALLOW CHARACTER EVER THAT ONLY THE WORST TYPE OF GUNDAM FAN LIKED! I LITERALLY NEVER LIKED YOU EVER! YOU WERE A FLAT AS FUCK CHARACTER WITH NO DEPTH!

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
>>
Iok da bes
>>
File: lOKLIVES.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
lOKLIVES.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>15387385
AAAAH
>>
File: gutsu rage.jpg (602KB, 983x1073px) Image search: [Google]
gutsu rage.jpg
602KB, 983x1073px
>>15387503
DELET
>>
>>15387385
His dumb luck had to run out sometime
>>
>>15387385
He went the way of that one girl from AKIRA.
>>
>>15387385
>>>tumblr
>>>anywherebuthere
>>
>>15387503
What the fuck upper body routine is Iok doing?
>>
>>15387556
It rubbed off on Julietta. She only survived Mika and got promotions because Iok gave all his to her.
What a brave man
>>
>>15387385

what did iok even do to guts in the first place
>>
>>15390045
That scene is still disturbing as hell to me
>>
>>15387385
>DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Did an eleven write this?
>>
>>15390116
Got involved in Jasley's thing due to muh revenge, which disbanded the Turbines and killed Aniki and Lafter.
Honestly I never saw the point of dragging Iok into that arc or not killing him when McGillis was on the ground
>>
>>15390095
50 dainselfs EVERY DAY
>>
>>15387385
Iok was an important character to the series. He shows explains the setting and problems in Gjallarhorn better than any exposition would.
>>
>>15387385
His death was lame and unsatisfying.
It would have been better that him and his team were also caught in the orbital barrage.
>>
>>15387385
>let's make this character do a bunch of bad things
>then kill him for cheap satisfaction
>underage kids and retard manchilds love every bit of it
sasuga okada
>>
>>15387503
Ok, that made me chuckle.
>>
>>15391000
Eh, I felt him getting crushed to death because he engaged due to his usual complete and utter retardedness was satisfying. I really hated that motherfucker.
>>
Its kind of funny to think that his whole character arc is basically to make him one of the most satisfying deaths.

He was never an overwhelming threat. His main threatening quality was the possibility his stupidity would make him do something so astronomically stupid that it'd get people on either side killed. He never learned from his mistakes, never piloted anything cool, never stopped being obnoxious.

They basically just made him as obnoxiously deplorable as possible and saved him for Aki to kill.

But hey I'm not complaining. It worked. Fuck this shitstain.
>>
File: 04.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
>>15387385
>It's okay when Rustal does it
>>
>>15391566
why a bunch of javelins were outlawed?
do they even nuke?
>>
>>15390128
Samurai Jack
>>
>>15391596
Did see the damage a small barrage of them can do if use it from orbit? those shit could destroy a city.
>>
>implying a continuation won't include a new faction based off his loyal followers seeking vengeance
Then dansleif spam ends it all.
>>
File: 1491249440915.jpg (69KB, 638x746px) Image search: [Google]
1491249440915.jpg
69KB, 638x746px
>>15387385
>space rat fans
>>
>>15387385
>YOU WERE A FLAT AS FUCK CHARACTER WITH NO DEPTH!

And he died flat, too.
>>
>>15391596
They are effective against nano-laminate armor, which a lot of things, most notably space ships, use for protection.

It wouldn't be good to allow such technology to run around.
>>
>>15387385
Haven't watch this. Did he try to Boson Jump?
>>
>>15391531
I wish Akihiro could have used Iok as a meatshield against the dainslef barrage.
>>
>>15391566
It was kind of shit that Mika and Aki stopped moving long enough for them to target the two. Once they noticed the enemy retreating, they should have high-tailed it out of there or pursued.
Then again they aren't smart.
>>
>>15387385
Ioki is probably the most important character,he shows how retard seven star system is, like Spain who gave the control of bureaucracy nobles. Spain had an inefficient system since the nobles didn't know shit,and they kicked those that did,and the nobles son replaces them learned from dad. Ioki show how much nobility/blood rule sucks dick.
>>15390988

>>15390099
I thought Mika would live as a comatose fag.cause Juliette pittied him,saw the beauty in his fighting.
>>
>>15396144
Eh, some say that Mika might be alive given that Julie didn't kill Mika and only tore off Barbie's head.
Plus Akatsuki having Mika's writband. Though alive or dead, it doesn't really matter at this point.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.