[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p hp/FandomRivalry/AnimeAn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: whoa.png (336KB, 490x454px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
336KB, 490x454px
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FandomRivalry/AnimeAndManga

>Zeta vs. ZZ
>CCA vs. F91
>G vs. Wing
>IBO vs. EE
>Turn A vs. EE
>WitP vs. EE
>Gundam/mecha fans vs. ANN

How much of this is real and not just bickering between one or two people? And do G-Reco folks other than me think Try is boring? And do Aquarion Logos and ConRevo fans really have a thing against each other?
>>
>>15383722
forgot to mention
>Gundam X vs. Macross

I know Macross World can be very dickish, but is that worth mentioning?
>>
File: into the trash.png (161KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.png
161KB, 350x227px
>>15383722
>TVtropes
>>
File: 1420622224660.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1420622224660.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>15383722
It's a mixture of old rivalries, current contrarian shitposting, and just general stupidity

And no. You're not alone. I thought Try was pretty boring too. At least the Transient was pretty to look at?
>>
If you consider yourself part of a "fandom" you should kill yourself
>>
>>15383733
It did, I prefer Tryon 3 personally
>>
>>15383740
If you watch something and communicate with a group of other people that like the same thing, congrats. You're part of a fandom.
>>
>>15383722
>How much of this is real
None. It's just a shit website pulling things out of their ass. TvTropes is connected to Tumblr at the hip. Therefore if there's no "fandom" drama, they will go out of their way to create it or at least pretend it exists because they are legbeards
>>
>>15383814
>communicate with a group of other people that like the same thing,
No. Fandoms jerk off to ships and make bad fanart and fanfics and headcanons and are absolutely swayed by advertising and cash grabs. Literally none of this happens on /m/
SURELY you've heard of "Trekkers vs Trekkies"? We don't get Trekked we do the Trekking. Same for Gundam and everything else
>>
>>15383722
>G vs Wing
Why?
>>
Did that autist that keeps posting ANN here to write half of this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.