[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am shocked and disgusted because macross fans have grown spoiled!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (110KB, 514x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 514x780px
I am shocked and disgusted because macross fans have grown spoiled! They have not been thankful for all robotech and harmony gold has done for them, constantly whining about "Where's muh macross seven" and "I WANT DELTA ON CRUNCHY ROLL" when they have macross plus on dvd and macross ii as well, that is all you need and if you keep acting this way that's all you shall get. You simpering babies should be fortunate harmony gold had enough drive to dub og macross. Harmony gold has also released all the original series robotech is based off of on amazon prime, is that not enough for you? "Wah wah I want seven!" Well too fucking bad because you're not getting seven.

"BUT I WANT MUH TOYS" well you always have toynami or the hi metal vf-1j which is at a good price on amazon, not to mention all the vendors on ebay.

I have never met such a spoiled bunch!
>>
File: creation of bait.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
creation of bait.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>15383084
>>
>>15383084
>A jew was telling you that you should be grateful to them for fucking you in the ass.
>>
>>15383084
Tommy, you have no power here. We are not like your stooges at ROBOTECHX,COM and we are not all laughing.
>>
>>15383084

Up your ass _|_
>>
>>15383178
i find that lever comically overengineered for a sextoy
>>
>>15383178
I don't understand this device.
Is all that jazz just for show or do they have a function?
>>
File: Robotech Thruster.jpg (111KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Robotech Thruster.jpg
111KB, 540x405px
>>15383263
It has a companion piece the Robotech Thruster as well. Part of me really wants to see a video where the Robotech Reviber bangs the shit out of the Robotech Thruster.
>>
>>15383263
upon further research
>battery powered
>clamps onto places
>lever is speed control
>>
>>15383317
>Lever is speed control
Fucking hell that is way funnier than it needs to be.
>>
File: Raiden Ichijo.jpg (183KB, 791x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Raiden Ichijo.jpg
183KB, 791x1199px
>>15383084
What the hell, man? You start another Robotech troll thread and you're not even going to use the latest Titan Comics cover art for everyone to laugh at?

The world needs to wake up to femboy Hikaru!
>>
File: MaiFetish.jpg (151KB, 791x1199px) Image search: [Google]
MaiFetish.jpg
151KB, 791x1199px
>>15384264
Tranny Misa is looking good as ever I see!
>>
>>15384268
Macross is so full of sexist fanservice that's just tame hentai by today's standards. Thank god Robotech is way more civilized with Minmay's new-and-improved gigantic boobs in full Shadow Chronicles fashion, M'right fellas?
>>
File: [Intense Breathing Continues].jpg (84KB, 864x1310px) Image search: [Google]
[Intense Breathing Continues].jpg
84KB, 864x1310px
>>15384272
Oh nevermind, they made a more dumbed down and creepy version for the kids to enjoy.
>>
>>15384296
I'm guessing this was supposed to be an attempt at a soft playful expression.

She looks like she's about to zap someone with a staff of zapping.
>>
>>15384264
>>15384268
>>15384272
>>15384296
I lol'd at both the file names and the shit tier art.
>>
File: CHieXspUAAEt4UT.jpg (42KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
CHieXspUAAEt4UT.jpg
42KB, 300x460px
Is this a Battletech thread?
>>
>>15383084
I know from which hell hole you are crawling out of. Take your funposting somewhere else.
>>
>>15384264
>>15384268
>>15384272
>>15384296

Macross, Macross, and more Macross. There's absolutely nothing in this fandom/franchise that has anything to do with the few exclusive changes that Carl Macek made that makes Robotech different. Nobody cares about Dana, the Robotech Masters, protoculture as an energy source, the goddamn Sentinels, nothing! It always ties back to Shoji Kawamori's Valkyrie designs, the characters and love triangles he wrote, and Haruhiko Mikimoto's character designs; anything taken from the "Macross Saga" of Robotech.

For fucks sake, while they were trying to sell that overpriced "Robotech" VF-1 cockpit sound system/model thing, the company that made it released a presentation video where they play the Macross Pachinko machine intro with the original Japanese opening. They even printed "Hikaru Ichijo on the side of the canopy!
https://www.facebookcom/toysdailyhk/videos/1298375816849758/ (be sure to but the dot between "Facebook" and "com" so the link will work)

They were even showing it off at a con in Hong Kong, and they just ended up playing Tenshi No Enogu with the woman hosting it dressed in Minmay's DYRL outfit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHw_mOMCZn4&t=102s

Nobody gives a flying rats ass about Robotech! What even is the point of this company's bloated forgettable existance!?
>>
>>15387960
>What even is the point of this company's bloated forgettable existance!?

Make Macross fans life miserable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.