[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New "PV" for Godzilla Monster Planet showed some k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: biollante.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
biollante.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
New "PV" for Godzilla Monster Planet showed some kaiju like Biollante.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJEIAZNny7U
>>
>>15380899
Hey it's the ceilng monster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-DurXxTf48
>>
>CGI character models

BLAAAAAAARGH
>>
File: mecha_godzilla.jpg (147KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mecha_godzilla.jpg
147KB, 1280x1024px
>>15380899
Basically, they're going all out. I thought using the Himalayas mountain range to trap Godzilla is the craziest thing they can come up with, but then they have picrelated labeled "Mechagodzilla city".

Looking at the bird kaiju and how fauna looks, it might be safe to assume that Godzilla cells infected the whole planet. They're literally ripping off every idea from past zilla films.

Also, they're omitting Godzilla on purpose, the director called him flashy.
>>
>>15381328
>still weighed down by CGIisbad meme
>didnt even realize the most successful show this season is CGI
>>
>>15381473
Who cares it's ugly and anime is just shit
>>
>>15381662
>Who cares
You do?
>>
>>15381473
Which show is that? I'm not really keeping up, sorry
>>
>>15381473
Kemono friends is CGI? I haven't watched it to know. How was it actually?
>>
>>15382913
it's one of those weirdo shows that throw in a bunch of outlandish scifi ideas into the story to generate plot twists and drama
it also has tachikomas
>>
>>15382913
It's good.

>>15382940
You're thinking of the game.
>>
File: C8Pcac_VoAASLKf[1].jpg (126KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
C8Pcac_VoAASLKf[1].jpg
126KB, 1136x640px
>Godzilla derive

N-nani?
>>
>>15380899
>like Biollante
aw man was that leak right?
>>
>>15382913
CG's shoestring budget-tier, but the show itself is surprisingly good, and I say that as somebody who doesn't usually go for that sort of show.
>>
>>15384535
really? it looks like a kids educational show with a healthy scoop of waifu on top
>>
File: 1490413029823.jpg (588KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490413029823.jpg
588KB, 702x1000px
>>15384587
>>
>>15384230
先発部隊を襲った鳥型ゴジラデライブ
?
>>
>>15381447
>the director called him flashy

Fucking yes. Just... shit. Why can't more filmmakers get this?

Godzilla is totally flashy. That's the point. It's supposed to be a big deal when he shows up. If he appears so often that people get more upset by him showing up late for his daily shift than by his awe-ful and terrifying presence alone, then his legendary status wears thin. He becomes standard instead of outstanding. So instead, he should be the "ace card". When all shit's really going to hell, he comes in deus-ex-machina-style to boot some ass.

Then you see things like Star Wars, where you have an entire universe of interplanetary war, adventure, crime, rebellion, politics, outlandish species, iconic figures and fighters, and every so often, Jedi: mythical heroes and/or villains born maybe a handful in a lifetime. And yet, it always just boils down to
>STAR WARS = HERE COMES LIGHTSABERS
>>
File: plants.png (1MB, 1279x723px) Image search: [Google]
plants.png
1MB, 1279x723px
>>15384521
Godzilla's genes infected the whole planet. Even the plants are technically part of Godzilla.
>>
>>15384658
They seem to call things that have Godzilla cells in them, Godzilla derive. As in derived from Godzilla.
>>
>>15384905
Im talking about the leak where the climax is Big G fighting a Bipedal Tentacled Biollante-esqe Kaiju that was sicced on the returning earthlings from a plant like people that now inhabit earth
>>
>>15385142
Probably bullshit like most leaks.
The Biollante looking kaiju is just a bird that mutated by Godzilla's cells.
The real question is what happened to the Kaiju that attacked 20k years ago? Did they manage to avoid getting overrun by G cells or are we going to get Zillafied Rodan, Anguirus, ect.
>>
Dagahra, Dogora, Orga and Kamacuras are in it.
>>
File: 07crypt1.jpg (326KB, 891x618px) Image search: [Google]
07crypt1.jpg
326KB, 891x618px
>>15380899
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.