[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished completing this game, can we have a thread about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg (65KB, 357x399px) Image search: [Google]
Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg
65KB, 357x399px
Just finished completing this game, can we have a thread about it?

What did you guys think? I personally liked it even more than NieR.

A2 > 2B
>>
It was excellent. One of the people who helped me at the end had an /m/ as fuck username, so big ups to BusterMachine.

10/10, would become as gods.
>>
>>15380914
Speaking of ending E, I initially was somewhat disappointed with that sequence since people hyped it up as being extremely difficult - which it wasn't being at the time.

Then Square Enix credits started rolling in. Damn that was tough.
>>
Not Mecha related so fuck off.
>>
>>15381165
Literally all of the game's characters are /m/.
>>
>>15381165
>I don't like cute robot girls I'm a huge fag please fuck my face
>>
>>15380914
What was the message or what you can remember it because that might have been me
>>
>>15381110
Just know that you can solo it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Hz6m2BDsg
>>
File: nier_automata45541.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nier_automata45541.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>15381165

I know you're baiting, but at least try harder, like call people who played the game weebs or something like that
>>
>>15381748
Holy shit.
>>
>>15381748
>2 fucking hours to solo it
This is fucking insane
>>
File: D3_breen_010073.jpg (395KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
D3_breen_010073.jpg
395KB, 1000x563px
This game looks like such trash. I mean I bet it's a fine game, but it's visually designed around the worst possible fucking aesthetic
>>
>>15382189
Lots of brown and bloom but the bosses look nice.
>>
File: nier_automata_twins.jpg (220KB, 1406x1259px) Image search: [Google]
nier_automata_twins.jpg
220KB, 1406x1259px
>>15382189

A lot of people love it, some like it, you don't like it, that's how things are, people have different opinions
>>
File: 1415413663182.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1415413663182.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>15382200
Yeah. I mean I hope you have fun with it, but man I'm not down to clown. Now, if they were all those lil retro bots that populate the rest of the game...
>>
>>15381165
>Android
>Literally a robots
>Not mecha

Let me guess........
Your next step is "Hurr hurr mecha iz big rawbuts hurr mecha n rawbuts is different"?
>>
File: 1489528579341.jpg (77KB, 506x783px) Image search: [Google]
1489528579341.jpg
77KB, 506x783px
>>15380897
>I personally liked it even more than NieR.
Nier is a stronger narrative, auto is stronger thematically

Auto lacks of lot of the little interactions that made Nier good so the characters do feel a bit more bland in comparison. Though partly that is intentional, a lot of problems like that exist in auto where to get the feeling of say everyone being robots you do have to make them robotic so it is surprising when they act human.

Thematically Auto is much stronger though. The game is full of little bits that make you just stop and think. Which are intentional as quests that do always have that little change in music, in general the game uses music amazingly well. Nier is full of lots of interesting little stories but they don't connect as well to an overall theme, in auto it always feels like you are thinking about the humanity of these robots and what that really means.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.