[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0080 Gundam is such a bad anime it makes you wonder what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: such low energy.png (107KB, 258x149px) Image search: [Google]
such low energy.png
107KB, 258x149px
0080 Gundam is such a bad anime it makes you wonder what was even the point.
>>
>>15370768
To be the worst
>>
What...What are you even trying to prove with all these threads?
>>
>>15370941
> Take series that generally gets positive appraisals
> Drag its name through the mud to watch people lose their minds
It's pretty old-hat trolling m8.
>>
>>15370941

It's just a handful of G-Reco fags losing their minds that no one likes their shit show but them.
>>
>>15370941
Don't reply to him, you're only making him stronger.
>>
>>15370958
Hi, OP
>>
Anything to make Seed the most highly regarded greatest of all time gundam series.
>>
>>15370958
No one who genuinely likes Reconguista in G, and understands why it's good, would blindly hate another franchise, let alone another Gundam entry.
>>
>>15371091
That's just OP trying to create a shitstorm.
>>
>>15371091
I genuinely like it so kindly eat your mouth
>>
Lets be fair, 0080 was not a good OVA to begin with.
>>
>>15371334
What a far point I hate Bernie and the brat now
>>
File: Bernie.jpg (27KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
27KB, 225x350px
>>
>>15371091
1. Nice generalizing.
2. /m/ is full of people who don't 'genuinely' like G-Reco, they either like it 'ironically' or just pretend to because Tomino-sama made it and they're invested in the narrative that his gendum is best. Some people actually do genuinely like it here, but judging from post quality they are very much the minority.
>>
>>15376037
I genuinely like it, but I like a lot of Gundam series. The only ones I think that aren't at least alright are Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny, AGE, and IBO.
>>
File: 1478123705306.jpg (228KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
1478123705306.jpg
228KB, 720x536px
>>
0080 is ok as a tragedy in that it's not long. I mean really you don't get to know these characters that well, even if it is longer than a movie would be there's no real character development. So the end results aren't as bad because there's no mental attachment to the characters.
Which still makes it better than some other series.
>>
File: zaku burger.jpg (62KB, 616x410px) Image search: [Google]
zaku burger.jpg
62KB, 616x410px
>>15379150
Hey,fuck you! I liked Burger...I mean Bernie and I really wanted to see him and Chris get together and make spacenoid babies.
>>
>>15379602
You should have know it would never work out. Bernie was a superior Spaceniod and Chris well.... she was an inferior Feddie. That fact is proven by how he was able to damage the Gundam with an old obsolete machine.
Who knows what kind of kids they'd have.
>>
>>15370941
I think OP's point is to show /m/'s decay. This used to be a board where certain things weren't in question and we'd all laugh together at meme's about Hamburgers; now we're a board that hates everything to the point that the agreed classics, such as 0080, are also claimed to be shit, just because someone we don't like agreed with us when we said it was good.

My question is: what is even the point of this board anymore?
>>
>>15376057
and even with the shows you listed there ranging from bad to mediocre, all have redeemable mech designs

BUY THE KITS GOY
>>
OYW Gundam is the only good Gundam, don't @ me.
>>
File: kamille thinking.jpg (334KB, 895x1135px) Image search: [Google]
kamille thinking.jpg
334KB, 895x1135px
As a Zeta fan, I am glad the OP has stopped spamming Zeta hate threads and has moved onto 0080 hatespam.

I guess the arrival of spring has made him move on to a new target.
>>
>>15379729
>how he was able to damage the Gundam with an old obsolete machine.
Bernie was not flying a old machine, he was piloting a MS-06FZ Zaku II Last Mass Production Type, also called a Zaku Kai
>>
>>15379770
No, 0080 was that sucky and we finally have people not falling for propaganda.
>>
>>15379871
I like Zeta, you have the wrong guy
>>
>>15370941
Post the same thing long enough and eventually enough new people will see it and take it as the board's opinion of it and will start posting it in an attempt to fit in. It's a classic tactic when an autist sees an opinion they dislike.
>>
>>15379950
You sound like you voted for Trump.
>>
>>15376037
>1. Nice generalizing.

> /m/ is full of people who don't 'genuinely' like G-Reco

pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>15380747
Nope, I voted for Hilary
>>
The point is to encourage dumbass shitposters like you to make shitty bait threads like this.

Stop samefagging and go away already.
>>
>>15381086
>likes posting on a Mongolian cartoon image board
>didn't vote for Trump
it's like you don't want anime to ever be real
>>
>>15381943
Trump is killing anime instead of making it real.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/republicans-are-trying-to-kill-prn-industry-by-declaring-a-public-health-crisis-and-filing-lawsuits/
>>
>>15370768
you're talking about 00 Gundam
>>
>>15370768
>Saving the thumbnail.
WHY.whateverextension
>>
>>15385624
Did you expect any better from a shitposter?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.