[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>atmospheric reentry and colony drop at the same time Wtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Junius_7.jpg (103KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Junius_7.jpg
103KB, 960x540px
>atmospheric reentry and colony drop at the same time

Wtf? I love Destiny now!
>>
bumperino
>>
Grats. You found the one unironically good arc in Destiny
>>
>>15369620
This, mostly >>15369800. Aside from Shinn feeling the need to verbally shit all over Cagalli for her dead dad's last days in office and Cagalli being incredibly meek about it, the first 6 or so eps of Destiny were honestly some of the best things to come out of CE.
>>
>>15369800
This. It's all downhill from there.

Better just to stop and watch Stargazer instead.
>>
>>15369810
Stargazer is balm for your soul after sitting through seed and destiny. It doesn't have the same effect if you watch it alone.
>>
>>15369809
Don't forget about Cagalli's dead friends! (The Astray Girls that Providence just blows away)
>>
>>15369837
Best order to watch CE:
SEED > Destiny episodes 1-12 > Stargazer
>>
>>15369843
I thought they all got blown up by the Druggies and Daggers before Providence even showed up.
>>
>>15369809
I honestly liked the time they spent on earth when they were travelling around and liberating oppressed people from the Earth Alliance.

Also seeing Shinn becoming obssessed with killing Kira was cool.
>>
>>15369620

First half of Destiny is anywhere from really good to acceptable. By the end the show will have become atrocious though.
>>
>>15370986
Those eps weren't bad either, but GSD was a long, slow slide from the great opening to the godawful ending.
>>
>>15369713
did you really bump your own creation you fuck?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.