[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help I'm about to marathon Gundam Wing, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: gundam wing.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gundam wing.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
I need some help

I'm about to marathon Gundam Wing, but don't know if I should watch the sub or dub

I normally always go the sub route, but I watched quite a few of the dub episodes on Toonami way back when

which is better, dub or sub?
>>
>>15363957
>I normally always go the sub route
Then why stop if you've already accepted that you're a weeb?
>>
>>15363974
Nostalgia mainly
>>
>>15363957
>I'm about to marathon Gundam Wing
don't
>>
>>15363957

The dub is 90's quality, so only go with it for nostalgia or if you particularly like that quality of dubbing. You might also switch to it for kicks when the second half start making you want to pull your hair out otherwise.

I also have trouble with the dub because Brad Swaile will now and forever be Amuro to me, so I can't really see him as other Gundam main characters.
>>
>>15364765
this
>>
Aside from Scott McNiel's Duo and the meme that is Septem, the dub is mediocre at best.
>>
>>15363957

The dub doesn't have much going for it aside from the narrator. RIP Campbell Lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7OSeEMxDKE
>>
>>15363957
Dubs great, there's almost a dozen Voice actors!
>>
File: 1477433110434.jpg (563KB, 2244x2859px) Image search: [Google]
1477433110434.jpg
563KB, 2244x2859px
You shouldn't.
>>
>>15363957
Here, the best part of the dub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtI0Aal3C6w

Now that you've heard all the good stuff, go watch the sub.
>>
>>15366221
nice
>>
>>15364066
this
>>
>>15363957
Sub.

The dub isn't bad but it's not that great either. For the most part it's just really boring outside of one specific episode that is probably already linked in this thread before I bother to check.
>>
>>15363974
Ignorance.
>>
>>15363957
Wing is a pretty stereotypical 90s dub, main characters are good and side characters range from bland to hilariously bad. Also Wing is boring as shit and might be better suited to one or two episodes a night instead of trying to binge it.
>>
>>15363957
Don't listen to anyone and watch Wing, if you want to.
Chances are, you may at least like the first half.
Also, sub.
>>
>>15363957
its a good show, 7.38/10
>>
File: v5lov5.jpg (77KB, 714x900px) Image search: [Google]
v5lov5.jpg
77KB, 714x900px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.