[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen both of them and desu, I find them overrated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I've seen both of them and desu, I find them overrated. They're decent but they're not masterpieces.!
>>
>>15359669
i thought they were both shit
>>
>>15359669
>>15359752

OH BOY IT'S A CONTRARIAN THREAD!

2deep4u
>>
>>15359669
who fucking cares
>>
>-284 years until the 0 Gundam debuts
>still thinking they aren't masterpieces
>>
>>15359752
this
>>
NGE sucks dick

>episode with a microscopic angel they don't have to animate, they defeat it with 90s 'hacking into the mainframe' typing (aka a rapid evolution virus they magically engineered in 5 seconds)

>the entire magma diver episode

>bomb angel thing drops down from space, they prevent it from blowing up by stabbing its eye when it falls and making it blow up (????)

>shinji transforms into primordial goo, they magically transform him back into a human with 90s-hacking-into-the-mainframe typing

>ritsuko destroys the dummy system for no reason and starts sobbing for no reason because end of ep needs drama sting. next episode asspulls some sort of affair between her and gendo

>unit 1 holds Kaworu for over a minute killing any tension in the episode and making you wonder if the episode froze

>Gendo's plan is no different from SEELE's (they both want instrumentality), so it makes no sense why Gendo goes behind their backs.

brainless 80s OVAs like Bubblegum Crisis had better writing and more plausible science fiction
>>
oh yeah and there's the whole thing about Rei's character being shoehorned feminist commentary about how the otaku ideal of traditional, submissive girls is 'creepy', except the writing is so substandard that the message didn't get across to anybody and she became like the most popular character ever lol
>>
>>15364266
>>15364365
How dumb are you tho?

>>15359669
TTGL is absolute garbage
>>
>>15359752
they were
>>
>>15359752
they were
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.