[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This secret agent with his weird feminine body and high frequency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: q.jpg (119KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
119KB, 550x750px
This secret agent with his weird feminine body and high frequency blade is personally responsible for the destruction of 25 MP Metal Gear Rays. What do YOU have to say to him?
MGS2 Raiden > RIP&TEAR Raiden
>>
>>15357897
You just like him more because you're still in control of him.
>>
>>15357897
>mass produced MGs
Call me when you can beat a tank with nothing but a couple of grenades kiddo
>>
>>15357897
He's alright. I never really had a problem with Raiden. Didn't like his game, but it wasn't his fault.
>>
>>15357968
to be fair, MGS2's campaign was awful but its VR/Alt Missions were some of the best stealth gameplay of the generation or since.
>>
>>15357905
>because you're still in control of him
Solid Snek pls go
>>
>>15357897
No, ninja Raiden is best.
>>
>>15357897
>What do YOU have to say to him?
hi raiden

>>15360671
>can't drink soup
>>
>>15357897

he was a whiny bitch in MGS2 and got better in the sequels
>>
>>15357897

Once I got over how MGS2 is "not muh Snake", I actually enjoyed it more than the first Solid game.
>>
>>15360748
>whiny bitch
Not really. He was just a normalfag (at least initially) who didn't understand anything that was going on i.e. ninjas, vampires, and Fortune.
>>
>>15360777
>who didn't understand anything that was going on i.e. ninjas, vampires, and Fortune.

to be fair, who would? Especially the mess known as the ending
>>
>>15360777
>Fortune
did she always sleep with that thing near her?
was it an implant that repelled bullets?
>>
>>15360783
>quite possibly the worst conversation in Metal Gear history that amounted to power-level-fagging about who rused who
>followed by the single greatest 1v1 fight in Metal Gear history with the interesting Patriots AI monologue to boot
What a thrill
>>
>>15360671
agreed
>>
>>15360795
wrong
>>
>>15360777

Honestly I put a lot of the blame on Rose. When your boyfriend is on a highly stressful special secret mission, maybe it's not the best time to bring up relationship shit or his room decor.
>>
File: Shit eating grin.png (169KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Shit eating grin.png
169KB, 500x281px
>>15360671
He is better than MGS 2 Raiden not that I mind MGS2 or him there but he wasn't the best character in Rising.
>>
>>15364717
I don't remember much of MGS2, but I still distinctly remember the "Your room was empty! Empty like your heart!" thing.
>>
>>15364717
Rose vs Keiko OBrien
>>
>>15357905
wrong, best is as ai
>>
Im playing this whole franchise in chronological order just for MGS2 and it's fourth wall shenanigans, don't tell me it was bad
>>
>>15364774
i could kill for a second metal gear rising.
Sam was the best character
>>
>>15357897

Fuck you you aren't Snake. Give me my Snake. Give me my fucking badass cardboard box hoarding meme Snake Kojima! Stop trying to get into my head and deconstruct things and give me my Snake Kojima.
>>
DID YOU SAY NERD?
>>
>>15365970
see >>15358023
>>
>>15366400
Node
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.