[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Haman was meant to be Sayla before they had issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is it true that Haman was meant to be Sayla before they had issues with the actress?
I keep thinking about it and it would had been pretty great and Char turning into space King would had had some justification at least. Even smaller stuff, like being unable to shoot Jewdog when he's protecting his sister goes better with Sayla's background.
>>
>Is it true that Haman was meant to be Sayla before they had issues with the actress?

What? No, that sounds pretty stupid. Beltorchika was originally supposed to be Sayla.
>>
>>15355926
She could be both. It makes more sense to make it a pacifist turned world conqueror, that way it sets the path for Char.
It's better than
>Oh, yeah, Char had this childhood friend that happens to be a new type but never fought in the OYW and he doesn't care but happens to follow her steps or something after she dies
>>
>>15356249
>happens to follow her steps
Char wasn't following Haman's steps at all. If you haven't noticed they absolutely detested each other and had different goals entirely
>>
>>15356356
He went for the same goal, but the rivality was there for like 10 episodes at most, with 60 between any mention of them having a connection. I'm saying that if they were opposites taking the same path with different goals it would be better if there was a deeper connection than knowing a little girl.
>>
>>15356379
Haman wanted to rule the world because she believed it would be better off under her control. Char wanted to destroy the oldtypes under the guise of contolism
>>
>>15356394
They both use the Zabi Empire return as an excuse to get their own things, which are destroying the Federation, even though they didn't like Zion too much. There are similarities.
>>
>>15356379
>He went for the same goal
Haman wanted Neo-Zeon to rule the Earth Sphere under her dictatorship and return the Zeon elite to replace the Feddie elite to live on Earth. Char wanted to force everyone to go into space permanently and was willing to make the Earth inhospitable to human life in order to do so. So yeah, different goals. They might have used similar tactics but that's because they were shown to work.
>>
>>15356379
>the rivality was there for like 10 episodes at most, with 60 between any mention of them having a connection.
What do you mean by thus?
>>
>>15356438
That if it was meant to be Sayla it could had reached a bit more. It's what I started thinking when I read that mentioned off hand in a blog.

>>15356433
I meant the same strategy, reviving an Empire they didn't love to make a force that could oppose the Federation, not goal, my bad.
>>
>>15356417
>They both use the Zabi Empire
Char was very much anti-Zabi throughout.
>>
>>15356417
Destroying the federation was just a means to an end though, not the goal. For Haman it was getting rid of any possible obstacles now or in the future.

On the other hand the federation was just one of the parasites that needed to be judged, along with the rest of the earthnoids.
>>
>>15355745
>Is it true that Haman was meant to be Sayla before they had issues with the actress?
Yes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.