[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come /m/ is not all over this movie? I just watched and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Cover-powerrangersmovie.jpg (85KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cover-powerrangersmovie.jpg
85KB, 660x360px
How come /m/ is not all over this movie?

I just watched and it was much better than I expected.
>>
>>15350673
Because it looks terrible, referring to both the film concept and the overall visual designs.
>>
>>15350673
This movie ended up being shockingly better than I expected. Visuals ended up being less gross in action, though they're still probably not everyone's cup of tea.
>>
The main team was really great, they gave all the Rangers the right amount of debt.

Both Trini's gayness[/spoier] and Billy being retarded were non-intrusive to the plot.
>>
>>15350673
GREEN RANGER WHERE
>>
Transformers movies are bad, so it stands to reason that Transformers wannabe movies will be even worse
>>
>>15350702
>The main team was really great, they gave all the Rangers the right amount of debt.
Fuck, how much do the owe?
>>
>>15350673
Suits look shit
The mech looks shit too
Nips are still superior
>>
I'll give it a pirate I won't pay for this shit.
>>
>>15350750
The individual zords were great, but the Megazord was fucking terrible.

Also, THE DANCE.
>>
I still think all the redesigns for the suits and zords look ugly plus seriously the megazord looks the worst out of all of them. I could tolerate the new suits and the new individual zords but fuck I'm too turned off by the megazord.
>>
>>15350763
>individual zords were great
>unironically defending the 8-legged mammoth
b-but it's alien technology so it's supposed to be WEIRD and UNCONVENTIONAL right?
>>
In a better world they hired whoever designed the Sentry suits from the Boom comic to do the redesigns.
>>
>>15350842
I was talking about the action, not the design.
>>
>How come /m/ is not all over this movie?
because we don't like remembering that it exists
>>
>>15350887
Whoever designed the Sentry costume's didn't have to plan for material and on screen colours like the film designers.

Not tryna say the film designs are good but designing a good looking 2D, comiv costume that is designed for flat lighting and colouring is a lot easier than designing a 3D, live action costume.
>>
>>15350673

because the designs look like shit. it could have the best story ever but why would i want to watch it?
>>
I wonder how they'll redesign the costumes and Zords for the sequel
>>
File: 1379974973930.jpg (141KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1379974973930.jpg
141KB, 960x640px
The designs are honestly the worst part of the movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and the Zords and suits actually grew on me when they were moving but the Megazord and Goldar still look like absolute dogshit.

The one thing I can't fucking forgive though is the cocktease of a theme song, what the fuck?! That should have been in the scene with Rita taking over the town instead of that power song.
>>
>>15350673
>How come /m/ is not all over this movie?
The robot doesn't even fucking combine. I haven't seen it, but knowing that is all I need to tell that it's absolute fucking horseshit.
>>
>>15350673
no robots in it
>>
The aesthetic has too much Amerifat tacticool. Hate to sound like a weeb but the Japs embrace the inherent camp that Murrica shuns.
>>
>>15350673
couldn't even keep Billy dead for 10 minutes.Worst part of the film
>>
>>15350702
Kim is easily the least developed character in the film.
>>
>>15350946
It does, you just don't see it combine
>>
>>15351851
That's criminal.
This is an integral part of an episode. How will I know if I want to buy the toy or not now?
>>
File: devilmansretardedcousin.jpg (285KB, 2048x1921px) Image search: [Google]
devilmansretardedcousin.jpg
285KB, 2048x1921px
>>15351863
>How will I know if I want to buy the toy or not now?
You won't.
>>
>>15350673
I am not going to fall for your fucking shilling and I doubt anyone else is either
>>
File: daizyujin fig.jpg (474KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
daizyujin fig.jpg
474KB, 768x1024px
>>15350673
I wanted pic related and they gave me >>15351878.
>>
File: 1429406143380.jpg (39KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
1429406143380.jpg
39KB, 200x226px
>>15351878
I still think this is an elaborate joke.
Daizyujin was a man in a suit that looked like a robot.
This megazord is a robot that looks like a man in a suit.
>>
>>15351888
Sad Megazord is sad
>>
>>15350702
Billy should be /m/'s new mascot,
He's Autistic like this entire board
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.