[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got some questions to some power ranger/super sentai experts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pr.jpg (465KB, 821x546px) Image search: [Google]
pr.jpg
465KB, 821x546px
I got some questions to some power ranger/super sentai experts. Which teams, lore wise, were the most powerful? Which individual rangers were strongest? Did any rangers outperform newer, technically more powerful power rangers by being more experienced? These questions are for both super sentai and power rangers.
>>
>>15350401
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger is the strongest and bravest in history.
>>
>>15350401
they're playing it kinda subtle, but I'm pretty sure the current show has a guy who would win because hes got really good luck
>>
>>15350401

As far as Super Sentai goes,

The Changeman with the Changerobo in their finale blew up a planet sized monster when overcharged.

The Magiranger managed to overcharge a monster that could eat time and reduced Earth to an empty rusk.

Dekabreak from Dekaranger showed sub-light speed reaction times and with his battle throttle could move faster than light. Although he forgot these abilities most of the time.

The Go-onger took hits from a monster that reduced a city to rubble with a single attack.

For Power Rangers, the Zeo Rangers were supposed to be the strongest lore-wise, although they don't have many actual measurable feats showing that. There's the one time their Megazord flies back from the sun though.

The Silver Ranger from In Space also was introduced as the most powerful Ranger and he was clearly shown to be stronger than other Space Rangers, but nothing measurable.
>>
>>15350426
but Gokaiger can just steal their shit

and they're only Earth level. Kyuranger are space level, so they're probably stronger.
>>
>>15350401
Theoretically, the gokaigers can do anything the others do plus their own powers so you'll see people arguing those are the best.

In reality though, as stated in one of the shows, there's no consistent power levels.
>>
>>15350445
> the Zeo Rangers were supposed to be the strongest lore-wise
Not really, people should stop saying this. They said the zeo crystal gets stronger over time, not that they already are the strongest ever. Not to mention they changed to Turbo after so Turbo is at least stronger than Zeo at the moment Zeo ended.
>>
>>15350401
>GekiChopper
he's not classified as a 6th ranger by either PR or sentai
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZKtf_XRJaY
>>
>>15350445
>stronger than other Space Rangers, but nothing measurable.
I would argue that he at least put up the best fight when facing the Psycho Rangers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.