[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?utm_med ium=email&v=e8um1N78

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3578.jpg (74KB, 480x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3578.jpg
74KB, 480x356px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?utm_medium=email&v=e8um1N78AhY&utm_source=Tofugu&utm_campaign=8ac53a1ff8-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_03_21&utm_term=0_690819cc9d-8ac53a1ff8-410837301

There were apparently plans in the 90s to bring sd gundam to America as "Doozy Bots"
More info here: http://wikibin.org/articles/doozy-bots.html

So what does /m/ think of this? And to that guy who likes to shitpost about how bad zeta is, do you think this would have been worse than zeta?
>>
I wish I had saved those non-SD redesigns somebody did. Those were really good.
>>
>>15350084
It would have been worse than ZZ, Black cripple becomes the Guntank.
>>
>>15350103
Y'know, it's funny that nowadays, the SJWs would be all like "A disabled peron in a kids show? OMG, so progressive."
>>
>Meet Professor Doozy, he's a wacky one
>He's got a teen science club, and here they come!

>Max, he's the leader of the football squad
>He's fast and smooth with ??? ???

>??? ??? ??? ???

>Scuzzy, is scuzzy, just like his name
>Slime and goo and food's his game

>Wipeout surfs, and hot on his heels
>Tank is strong and can move those wheels!

>Put 'em all together and what do you got?
>You've got, the Doozy Bots!

I need to know the missing lyrics.
>>
>>15350127
>He's fast and smooth with ??? ???
Football fun, I think.
>>
>>15350174
It sounds like it starts with an s
>>
>>15350084
>So what does /m/ think of this? And to that guy who likes to shitpost about how bad zeta is, do you think this would have been worse than zeta?

If SD Gundam ends up being as good as Samurai Pizza Cats I'm all in.
As for comparing a comedy to Zeta I'm out of words.
>>
>>15350226
I wasn't actually wanting to compare it to zeta, I just wanted the guy who hated zeta gundam to admit that there could have been much worse
>>
>>15350084
10/10
>>
What are your favorite scenes in the Doozy Bots franchise, /m/?

I liked the part in Doozy 0083 where Grumpy Gato stole the DB02 and launched a stink bomb at Solomon Playground.
>>
>>15350084
I still maintain Doms being laid by a giant robot turkey is UC canon
>>
>>15350103
>disabled kid becomes the guntank
>even as a mobile suit, he can't walk
lel
>>
>>15351757
Thinking about this is making me chuckle. OK, I'm drawing a comic about a black cripple mecha pilot kid
>>
>>15350084
After watching this video, I had a dream last night that I became one of the Doozy Bots. It was, um... odd. The only things I quite remember are being the rx-78-2, and laughing at the Guntank when he couldn't make it over a gap. Then a Pteranodon came down and flew him over the gap and he tried to kill me for laughing at him.
>>
>>15351912
Do it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.