[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's 2017 >Feels like every old project under the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Project Z.jpg (75KB, 709x532px) Image search: [Google]
Project Z.jpg
75KB, 709x532px
>It's 2017
>Feels like every old project under the sun is getting a sequel or reboot
>Old anime that ended being revived
>Especially with /m/ anime

The time is right. The time is now
>>
GA GA GA GA GA GA GAOGAIGAR
GA GA GA GA GA GA GA GAOGAIGAR
>>
File: sc-26b022.jpg (64KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
sc-26b022.jpg
64KB, 373x521px
>>15348302
Confirmed for happening....
>>
>>15348302
hell yeah 2004-2008 was a good year for reboot and remakes

the thing about Project Z is the toy company don't have any customers left. brave series means shit without the affordable and kids-friendly toys.
>>
>>15348302
This looks too shotabait
>>
>>15348316
>brave series means shit without the affordable and kids-friendly toys.
Wasn't having an adult-oriented series the entire point of GaoGaiGar Final? I also don't remember seeing many betterman toys, though I could be wrong.
>>
>>15348316
>brave series means shit without the affordable and kids-friendly toys.
The idea is that it would be a continuation for older fans, as in not having to rely on toys.
>>
>>15348721
That's not going to work, Brave was a 30 minutes commercial in response to the lack of interest in Transformers in the early 90s, so selling toys and merchandise is an important aspect when it comes to profiting from the series.

And even if they do, I don't think Bandai will allow Sunrise to make stuff for their main rival company, and that being said, Takara is currently not interested since they're doing well with TF.
>>
>BaanGaan will never get an Anime
>>
File: 01.jpg (785KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
785KB, 1129x1600px
If not a new anime or S2 of the 2005 anime.

We need official English Translations!!!!
>>
>>15348302

Fuck you Shrimpy. Your lame girly boy you want to self insert into is never getting his own show.

It's over for you.
>>
>>15352466
Mamoru really was a piece of shit that ruined the whole show Gaogaigar should have been about Gai, his waifu, and his AI bros only
>>
>>15352515

But anon. He has the ideal male body.
>>
>>15352466
>Fuck you Shrimpy
Anon, you realize we used to like talking about GGG before Shrimpy shrimped the place up. And it is a fact that old properties seem to be getting revived especially with that E7 announcement
>>
>>15352330
I know anon, shit's fucked up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.