[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Federation had three times as much manpower as Zeon then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: i dont give a space shit.png (1MB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
i dont give a space shit.png
1MB, 994x720px
If the Federation had three times as much manpower as Zeon then where the fuck do all these remnants come from?
How the fuck did the OYW end?
>>
What?
>>
>>15348213
>If the Federation had three times as much manpower as Zeon then where the fuck do all these remnants come from?How the fuck did the OYW end?

Zeon remnants exist in unlimited supply by will of the writers. How else are you going to fuel the 456-th micro Zeon uprising between 1 october 88 UC and 3 october 88 UC ?
>>
Maybe their cause was completely just and people just kept being inspired to join to overthrow the tyrannical and inhuman Federation.
>>
>>15348213
>then where the fuck do all these remnants come from?

Sunrise's need for more money.
>>
>>15348213
>where the fuck do all these remnants come from?

Delaz Fleet fucked off when Gihren got assassinated. When Kycyllia abandoned A Baoa Qu, that was the sign for most of the diehard rookie pilots to either go into hiding or escape to Axis.

So really if the Titans wanted to be REALLY good at their jobs, they would have gassed Axis first chance they got.
>>
Do you even ideals?
>>
Sure would be nice to see a mini-series focusing Titans vs some other group. Maybe not even a group, what about a couple of regular ass prison escapees who jack an MS or two and go on a rampage? Oh wait, there are no bad people in UC that exist outside of the military.
>>
UC space magic
>>
>>15348213
I assumed they did recruiting in between wars, there seem to be plenty of people in the various Zeon remnant groups too young to have been in the OYW.
>>
>>15348213

Zeeks killed a lot more Feddies
>>
>>15350117

Side 3 was unaffected during the OYW

also the Erthnoids and Spacenoids from the Moon and other colonies
>>
>>15348831
Greco's GIT Labs are basically civilians who took over a bunch of stuff and made ME. But I guess that's technically post-UC
>>
>>15348831
I would've liked to have seen like, an early titans job. Mopping up some zeon remnants who are causing shit. Then half way through they do something shady so the characters question what they're doing and whether or not the titans means justify their ends. Then the end of it could tie in nicely to zeta with the protagonist defecting to the AEUG.
>>
The Federation creates the Neo Newer Ultra Neon Zeon remnants that pop up.

Gotta have a reason to kill making newer mobile suits after all.
>>
>>15348213
Basically after A Boa Qu, you still had a lot of Zeek forces still surviving across the Earth Sphere; the problem was that their leadership had just all been killed and there were no more defensive installations or major fleets between Side 3 and the Federation. Add to this the fact that the EFSF was quite frankly exhausted; they'd lost the bulk of the strength of their main fleet, their command and control was fucked. So you had a lot of people and equipment scattering.
>>
File: 1424993425537.jpg (144KB, 1024x682px)
1424993425537.jpg
144KB, 1024x682px
>>15348213
>where the fuck do all these remnants come from?

It's multigenerational.

Ugly as fuck, lonely, socially awkward, jobless, kissless spacenoid manchildren from colony internets radicalized into following demagogues and sociopaths like Char and his insane dad.
>>
>>15348213
The Feddies created more Zeeks after they sicced the Titans on the colonies.
>>
>>15348213
Countless Zeon remnant faction go to die because of greed.
If the buying can stop, the killing can too.
>>
>>15351874
The Titans did nothing wrong.
>>
>>15348213

Quite a bit of the Zeon military never surrendered or took the surrender well.

There was also no way to account for all of their left over war material.

They were also implied to have been getting aid from Side 3 or from entities such as the Jupiter Sphere.

However, the last noted case of Zeon activity is Mars Zeon in UC 0090.
>>
>>15357117

>However, the last noted case of Zeon activity is Mars Zeon in UC 0090.

Meant UC 122
>>
>>15348213
Well M'Quve did mine the ever living shit of Edessa, he did said that the minerals he mined there can supplies zeon's war for another decade.

And I personally like to think that Jupiter Empire is to blame for the Zeon uprising
>>
>>15358115
Jovians are basically the Saudi Arabia of UC. Crazy totalitarian royalty, sitting on a ton of oil (Helium 3) and funding and arming every insane frothing at the mouth fanatics that come out of the woodwork.
>>
File: WeHaveCake[1].jpg (53KB, 755x466px)
WeHaveCake[1].jpg
53KB, 755x466px
Feds never properly defeated the Zeon military. They basically smashed Zeon's ability to effectively wage war. All the Zeon military that could hide or escape to Axis, did.

Axis was a Zeon outpost and built up a new force independent of Zeon OYW forces.

Char Zeon adds new remnants.

Sleeves adds more and previous zeon remnants had children and turned them into soldiers.

Titans joined Neo Zeon. Some ran away to join Mars Zeon.
>>
>>15358128
and Anaheim Electronics is the West's military industrial complex. They make everyone's weapons and basically encourage war to keep the profits going.
>>
>>15350593
>protagonist defecting to the AEUG

Absolutely disgusting. I bet you like star wars stories about stormtroopers defecting to the rebels.
>>
>>15348213
Nanomachines son
>>
>>15348213
rats
>>
>>15348226
nanomacjhiens
>>
>>15348213
>three times as much manpower
thirty times, according to Gihren's speech.
>>
>>15364561
wrong
>>
>>15348213
space rasts
>>
>>15348226
ignore him.
>>
>>15350593
Not much of it's translated, but you're basically describing the opening arc of Gundam Katana
>>
>>15348213
They were really slippery,
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.