[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cima went down on history as an genocidical war criminal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

File: 1475455092817.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1475455092817.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>Cima went down on history as an genocidical war criminal and a bloodthirsty space pirate
>Saw her men and comrades being hunt, court-matialed and executed
>Killed by the worst protagonist in the history of Gundam, alternative universes included
>She never got her redemption

Had any charcater suffered more injustice than her?
>>
Cima literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>15343723
Cima needs more love.
>>
File: 1488300124244.jpg (664KB, 1153x1588px) Image search: [Google]
1488300124244.jpg
664KB, 1153x1588px
At least we like and truly understand her ;_;
>>
Kou's sole military achievement was putting down this witch.
>>
>>15343723
Why did Kou kill her again
I genuinely can't remember
>>
>>15343810
EFSF told him "hey back off we have a deal with her" and he just goes "I CAN'T LET IT SLIDE THOUGH" and blasts her.
>>
>>15343810
She got Jerid'd. Kou was after Gato while she was flying straight at Kou in a blind rage.
>>
>>15343815
Other way around. Federation struck an agreement with Cima to fuck over Delaz, but the Albion entered the fray and treated Cima fleet as enemy hostiles.
>>
>>15343813
What? No, that's Synapse's response to Bask Om's orders to regard the Cima fleet as an ally.

Cima was chasing Kou because she was pissed that he blew up the Lili Marleen. They have a short dogfight where the unprotected GP03 is being peppered by beam machine gun shots when she is suddenly surprised by a large erection that she impales herself upon.
>>
>>15343778
>No scat
That is not a +18 Cima pic
>>
>>15343831
I know she emits this BDSM Mistress aura but just wanted a happy vanilla doujin of her, is that asking too much?
>>
>>15343838
>BDSM
No you mean scat, because that is what Cima is. She is shit.
>>
>>15343838
>vanilla
She's a chocolate girl.
>>
>>15343822
Yeah but Kou wasn't after her specifically. He was all Gato, all the time. She may have been in the right to confront him but all the same like Jerid, she got swatted away without any thought or care by the protag.
>>
File: 1442239674538.jpg (79KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1442239674538.jpg
79KB, 600x848px
>>15343723
>>
File: 1409323926518.jpg (421KB, 913x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1409323926518.jpg
421KB, 913x1394px
>>15343868
>>
Cima was the real protagonist of Stardust Memory, prove me wrong.
>>
She only looked good in the pilot suit.
>>
>>15343723

Source on OP's image?
>>
>>15343841
Fuck off, m8
>>
>>15343898
Probably the 0083 picture drama. It's animated in the style of the currently ongoing 0083 Rebellion manga, which is a retelling of 0083's events.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9egq6fteSE
>>
>>15343723
Char
>lost his parents andsuffered heavy psychological pressure
>couldn't get a satisfying life partner
>lost contact with his sister - his only living relative
>lost a lot of friends
>couldn't achieve his goal
>>
SD G Gen DS made her the protagonist of the game, which was quite nice.
>>
File: 1480898803642.png (297KB, 660x580px) Image search: [Google]
1480898803642.png
297KB, 660x580px
>>
>>15343723
You forgot the fact that she was tricked into doing that war crime.
https://youtu.be/E2I-tEfQxFk?t=3m20s
>>
>>15343734

She stayed with Zeon after they made her a war criminal and gave her PTSD and she stayed with Zeon after they turned her home colony in to a weapon, only leaving when her superior kicked her out. She didn't even appear to lose any faith in Zeon or hate what they'd done. She only turned on them because she grew tired of being an exile after several years. She did almost everything wrong, and she doesn't deserve a drop of sympathy. Not because she betrayed Zeon, but because she didn't and in the end Zeon had to betray her because she was a total doormat and took every abuse they put her way with no apparent complaint.
>>
>>15345253
She did nothing morally wrong.
>>
>>15343723
>Killed by the worst protagonist in the history of Gundam, alternative universes included
Kou is way better than Asemu and Mikazuki
>>
File: 1483466809911.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483466809911.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>15343723

>War is war
>People suffered during it indiscriminately

No fucking shit?
>>
>>15345323

She stayed with Zeon despite them making her a war criminal who helped gas millions. She isn't morally culpable foe doing it, but she is morally culpable for continuing to support and act for a group who did.
>>
>>15343723
blame the misfortune of her trust into zeekscum ideals.
she should get shot right into her head & her body shall dump into a sea of shit. let it rot within.
>>
>>15345417
Nah. You're vastly oversimplifying it.
>>
>>15345331
This
>>
>>15345426

Then complicate it.
>>
File: the P D.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the P D.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>15343723
>worn out, broken cake
I'm diamonds
literally the hardest substance
>>
>>15345331

HE IS THE FUCKING SHINJI OF UC
he even looks like a grown up version of that faggot

even the entire cast looks like Proto-NGE characters
>>
>>15345475
You're a moron.
>>
>>15345463
You're not factoring in
>How she felt about it
>What she was thinking
>Any of the circumstances surrounding any of these events
>What she was capable of doing versus what she did do
or any other number of things.

And even still she:
>dislikes Zeon
>leaves Zeon
>plans to get revenge on Zeon
>>
>>15345485

What circumstances? Her feelings or thoughts are only briefly shown, but while it shows that she had PTSD because of the gassing, or at least recurring nightmares she's never shown to resent Zeon for it. She never leaves Zeon - she's forced out. She only hates them as far as shown because of the exile, not the gassing or the destruction of her home colony and her plan of revenge is based on that.
>>
>>15345505
That's just an assumption, isn't it? You'd have to assume that she doesn't mind having PTSD or having her home and family taken from her, but still hates Zeon for other reasons, which is a huge leap in logic.

After she was tricked into gassing the colony she was PROMOTED, and based on this very scant information I don't think it's exactly unreasonable that she didn't know what course of action to take right away. So, yeah, the most you could fault her for is not having the immediate foresight to leave Zeon.
>>
>>15345518

It's no more an assumption than you assuming she hates them for the gassing or colony weaponisation. Despite staying with them and not protesting or complaining after both. It's entirely believable that someone would grow bitter about being kicked out of a group if they just kick around on the fringes of society for several years after ward though.

Being promoted is basically a bribe, buying silence with preference. Being confused about what to do is understandable, but it's still wrong since it involved staying with and helping a group willing to commit mass murder.
>>
>>15345538
We know she hates Zeon. We know she has PTSD because she was tricked by Zeon. We know Zeon took away her home and family, ergo...it's more like Occam's guillotine at that point. From what I can tell, there's a period of about a month, give or take, between her colony being dismantled and her being made into a scapegoat, which isn't really a whole lot of time for her to do anything, so it's not as if she stayed with Zeon well after it happened, and even then at that point she literally only had her military career.

Yeah, she should have left. I was exaggerating for comedic effect - she did make some bad choices. But she was probably scared and confused at these times, so I can't really blame her.
>>
>>15345594

PTSD isn't synonymous with hatred of the faction you experienced it under. Plenty of vets with PTSD fully believe in the validity of the actions they took, the war they fought or the people they fought it on behalf of. While we know she hated Zeon, we only know she hated them after years in exile. Nothing about "Mayflies of Space" suggests she hated them for the gassing or colony laser specifically.
>>
>>15345610
It's not just that she has it, but why and how she has it.
>>
I'll never understand why Cima Garahau has fans. Is it entirely because of outside works?
>>
>>15345617

And why and how she has it is not proof of anything on it's own. Or are you saying that no soldier did anything under ignorance that haunts them, but which they believe is justified despite how bad they think it was?
>>
>>15345638
Yeah, possibly, but you'd need to assume that she both hates Zeon and is somehow simultaneously okay with regularly having PTSD induced nightmares because of what they did to her. It's not like she just has PTSD because of a particularly intense battle or something.
>>
>>15345331
This
>>15345475
No, because kou actually wanted to pilot the Gundam even when Nina didn't want him too.
>>
>>15345649

No, all it assumes is that she hates Zeon, but was okay with an individual action on their behalf at least as long as Zeon were okay with her. And that if she wasn't okay with it that she only became not okay with it after further betrayals because she was bitter over those and that bitterness fueled further problems.
>>
>>15345662
I would argue that's far from conclusive.
>>
>>15345668

So is arguing she hated Zeon for the gassing despite never showing any signs she did.
>>
>>15343723
She wasn't killed by Hathaway
>>
>>15345679
Yeah, besides, you know, the PTSD and the nightmares and the whole get revenge on Zeon thing. How is there even close to any indication that she's either okay with having PTSD or, if she does mind, it's only because of the other terrible things Zeon did to her later? All based on the fact that she didn't immediately leave.

There's zero evidence that she only minds being made into a scapegoat just because that was the final event before her desire to get revenge on Zeon is known, and that's only due to the fact that
>what we know about her after she was made into a scapegoat ie 0083
is much, much more comprehensive than
>what we know about her before this, during the OYW, ie Mayfly

You're drawing a conclusion based on insubstantial evidence.
>>
wow, you guys actually believe Zeon gassed that colony? I heard they exaggerated the death count anyways. Can't read everything you believe on the internet
>>
>>15345710
It's true, I saw it with my own eyes from my GM.
>>
>>15345697

You mean besides things that aren't actually conclusive but you're going to insist are? And the fact she didn't leave isn't some small, insignificant thing - if you're upset with someone or something but stay with them they you don't just get to wash off anything you did during that time.

Also what we know in 0083 is only actions devoid of any context of the One Year War. You're saying we have to take her actions in 0083 on their own, but we do have to factor in her past. Just don't. But do actually take it in to account. Do take in to account she hated Zeon years after the war was over - but not why. And why is cause of stuff in the One Year War, but it only counts if you consider her to hate them immediately.
>>
File: 1424235345665.jpg (518KB, 800x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1424235345665.jpg
518KB, 800x1344px
>>15343909
>>
>>15345735
>GM

GMs weren't deployed until November 0079, that "alleged" gassing happened in January. Fake News
>>
>>15345740
We know she hates Zeon, but not for how long. Assuming that she only hates them after their final slight towards her isn't really supported by anything other than the fact that she didn't leave earlier, which I think isn't really indicative of anything. Because the only thing we really know about how she felt at that time was: what happened then gave her PTSD.

So if we take all that into account, you can't, at least, conclusively state that we know for a fact she only hated Zeon post a certain date after the OYW only because that's the first time we as the audience become aware of it, when everything else indicates that she would have serious problems with them beforehand.
>>
>>15345806

Nothing indicates she had even trivial problems with them beforehand, never mind serious ones. And while basing an assumption on when she left might be shaky, so is any assumption. Including that she hated them due to the gassing based on her having PTSD.
>>
>>15345844
>she hated them due to the gassing based on her having PTSD
Which I think is more than fair. It seems preposterous to think that she would be okay with the PTSD and the not having a family only because we aren't explicitly told so (for that matter, based on your logic, we aren't explicitly told she only hates them for forcing her into exile).

Cima did nothing wrong.
>>
>>15345862

Nothing mentions Zeon killed her family to my knowledge. And it seems preposterous to me to think she hated Zeon because she had PTSD. She didn't leave Zeon, and while confusion or fear are understandable reactions to horrific events or leaving something you know they're also not a moral defence. She stayed with Zeon till they kicked her out, so she tacitly approved of their actions at the very least and frankly deserves no sympathy for Zeon betraying her when to our knowledge she just stood by and accepted it until they kicked her out and left her no support.
>>
>>15345880
They didn't kill them, they were displaced when the colony was dismantled and she never saw them again. She doesn't hate Zeon because she has PTSD, but because of what they did to her to give her said PTSD, naturally.

Our knowledge is very limited here, so of course these events can be phrased in a way that makes them sound negative.
>>
>>15345331
This.
>>
>>15345908

Again, when is her family being displaced mentioned? Also, the colony wasn't dismantled, it was repurposed.
>>
>>15345938
Right, right. I remember reading that about her family somewhere, it's been a while. I'll try to find a source.
>>
>>15345417
She had no where to go.

>Feds wanted her dead. Until 0083.
>axis wouldn't let her in.
So she was stuck bring a pirate until Delaz opened an opportunity to get amnesty from the feds.
>>
>>15349507

The Feds didn't care about her before, after or during 0083. They only noticed her at all because she was able to offer them help with Delaz. That's it. Outside of that she's nothing, because she's a low level officer and ship captain - nothing worth considering, and not high profile enough to make waves if held out to the public. And Delaz wasn't the only remaining Zeon hold out. If she'd gone to them during the One Year War or after it with information on Zeon, maybe offering to be a double agent or give them resources, like her ship for further infiltration missions then they'd have no reason to do anything to her because her help is worth more than her life, given she's not high profile. Similar things happen to people who betray their sides due to changing ideals or views all the time in war.

Also, even if you want to claim that she couldn't go anywhere because of the Feds and Zeon there's still both Side 6 and the Jupiter Energy Fleet, as well as Anaheim, who are all independent of both factions to varying degrees.
>>
Unfair considering Nina was a thousand times worse than Cima and was even building dangerous weapons.

>>15349507

I want to cuddle Cima and tell her everything will be okay.
>>
She deserved it all for being a filthy Zeek.
>>
>>15352454
She's a closet Feddie.
>>
File: Cima Siegs Off.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Cima Siegs Off.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Look how much Cima hates Zeon at A Boa A Qu because they made her a war criminal.
>>
File: Terms of Surrender.webm (412KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Terms of Surrender.webm
412KB, 720x404px
>>15354776

This scene also suggests she could have surrendered as part of the treaty at the end of the war, but refused because she didn't want to hand over her ship. Which doesn't really shout "victim" frankly.
>>
File: kai1.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kai1.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>15343723
>Cima went down on history

Lucky history!
>>
>>15343723
>Had any charcater suffered more injustice than her?
Maybe the ones she helped gas? Or the ones that ended up starving thanks to her helping the colony drop reach Earth?

She and her crew got screwed over, sure, but I have little sympathy for those whose only lesson from that is 'I want to be the one doing all the screwing over'.
>>
>>15354952
1. She did not knowingly release the gas.
2. She was actively working against the colony being dropped.
>>
>>15355493

Whether she knows about it or not doesn't stop the people it killed suffering or make it's having happened more just. Where was it said she tried to stop the colony drop?
>>
>>15355499
The people killed by the gas didn't suffer much, G3 works pretty quick.
>>
>>15355499
Sure, but you could say the same about any of the colonies, or the people Gato nuked, or whatever.

>Where was it said she tried to stop the colony drop?
That's the plot of 0083. She was in league with the Feds, she's going to defect to them, and they're going to stop the colony from being dropped. She's just making it seem like she's working with Delaz until the last moment to trick him and get revenge. Then, of course, Kou comes in because Burning accidentally exploded way later after his fight wit hher, she didn't even intend that.
>>
>>15354786
She did want to lose her home again.
>>
>>15355511

I thought ye were talking about Isle Iffish and forgot a colony drop was a major component of 0083 for a moment. Also, while you could say the same about any gassing victims, her ones are particularly of mote in this instance, since the question is if there's any characters more tragic than her and knowingly or otherwise she helped gas people.
>>
>>15355526
I guess it has something to do with orders of magnitude, as in Cima has more focus than however many gassed citizens, so while it might be terrible what happened it's not the tragedy of Cima's story.
>>
>>15355522

If the choice is between "stay with people I hate" and "give up my home" and you choose home it indicates hate it less than you love having that one particular home. Put it with her screaming "Sieg Zeon" when she thinks she's about to die and it's a pretty good indication she didn't actually hate Zeon despite what they'd done to her.
>>
>>15355534
I think he meant her ship as her home, and her crew's home, not Zeon. Because after the OYW her and her crew didn't have a home colony to return to.
>>
>>15355538

I get what he meant, I'm not even sure what else he could mean. It doesn't actually change my response.
>>
>>15355543
How is she staying with people she hates, then? After the OYW is over and she is made into a scapegoat by Zeon, she chooses to keep her ship. That isn't staying with people she hates.
>>
>>15355545

Because she would rather stay with Zeon than give up her home given that she was, at the time, trying to get a place in the Zeon retreat with her superior and refused because she didn't want to give up the Lili Marleen.
>>
>>15343778
>>15343868
>>15343874
Older women dressing up like she's a young woman is cute.
>>
>>15355555
Eh, it just means she values her home more than anything else.

>>15355560
She would look good in anything.
>>
>>15355567

Hence why I also pointed to her shouting "Sieg Zeon" as she thought she was about to die.
>>
>>15355577
I shout that every time anything happens. You know, just in case.
>>
>>15343929
>>couldn't get a satisfying life partner
That's because pedophilia is wrong even in space
>>
>>15345253
So you are saying abused wives and soldier with ptsd are the ones at fault?
>>
>>15345505
So she should had defected to the other party who would had sentenced to death penalty? Or become a pariah in space not being able to stay in any colony and leaving her men to their own devices and fail them?
>>
>>15345634
She's a sad character with a striking design that wasn't overused. Like Siroco or whatever his name was in Z.
>>
>>15355526
You knowingly or otherwise support enslaving little kids by buying shoes, chop down trees by buying paper, destroy the atmosphere buy using gas or any product that was moved around in a motoriced vehicle.
The guilt lies on those that create and maintain the system, not the people who make it move because those are the conditional around them.
She didn't start the operation, set the goals of Zion, or even get a choice whether to gas or not.
>>
>>15345634
She is sort of a Balalaika-lite in space.

used, abused, and disillusioned after the fall of her nation and home. She and her men set out to do things for them selves.
>>
File: CimaScan.jpg (3MB, 1756x1923px) Image search: [Google]
CimaScan.jpg
3MB, 1756x1923px
>>15343723
Cima is fucking hot.
>>
File: Cima's Titan Marines.png (2MB, 2340x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Cima's Titan Marines.png
2MB, 2340x1131px
>Only if the deal went thru without a hitch
>>
>>15356982
Didn't she end up abandoning the Titans after they started gassing colonies themselves in one of the what if side stories?
>>
>>15356982

>Implying the Titans wouldn't have them disposed with the first chance they get

>>15356989

In Encounters in Space you get the if Ending in Cima's Ace Pilot Mode missions, but only if you destroy the Dendrobium Orchis in instead of dying per canon in the last stage
>>
>>15357070
>Not Implying that Cima was in charge of the Bunch 30 incident.
>>
How long until someone makes a side material manga or something with a Cima clone who gets a happy ending?
>>
>>15357070
>implying the titans are competent enough to do that.

Cima's ship the Lili Marleen is named after a German love poem/song. Written originally in ww1 by a german conscript. Then later made popular as a song by both sides of the war in europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cF9j815xrI
>>
>>15357239
fuck that. I would make a G-Reco sequel. Where time traveling Gundam and time traveling enemy ace mobile suit, completely reset the UC/CC/RC universe.

0079 happens the same way, but then everything after that changes. Think of the decades of new anime and model kits to sell.
>>
>>15345634
Because /m/ knows that mature women are the best women and little boys are the best men.
>>
>>15357449
Which makes victory the best gundam.
>>
>>15354776
What is this from?
>>
>>15358417
Bandai made a sequel to Mayfly of Space in 2016. It's on youtube but got hit with a copyright claim so there's no audio. But an anon linked a DL in the comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9egq6fteSE
>>
>>15343778
>shaved

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
>>15355493
>She was actively working against the colony being dropped
Except she was the whole reason the colony made it past the Moon, and was threatening to drop it on them if they didn't help propel it to Earth.

For someone supposedly in league with the guys trying to stop the colony drop she sure doesn't do much to actually help them. Sure she kills Delaz, but all that does is piss Gato off and send him into maximum zealot mode.
>>
>>15358981
OZC removed all the torrents from their own website and from Nyaa. I've been trying to look for an active download link for this but I'm giving up hope.
>>
>>15359547
Sure, but that;s not evidence against her or anything. She was working undercover with Zeon until virtually the last second; she always had every intention of betraying and stopping them.
>>
>>15356878
Angry women that can lead men to war and win are hot.
>>
>>15356562

I never actually commented on her PTSD (beyond saying that she had it) because it doesn't define her. It's sad that she got PTSD, and tragic how she got PTSD but she herself isn't tragic because she chose to stay with Zeon and even still seemed to believe in them despite what had happened to her. I'd also never claim that every soldier who got PTSD should be angry at the faction they identified with before you say that by the way - only that it should at the very least give them pause to consider what they're doing and whether it's worth it. If Cima did that, she apparently chose to continue believing in Zeon and that's all I hold her accountable for. I hold her accountable not because they gave her PTSD in and of itself, since there's plenty of people who've gotten PTSD in pursuit of an apparently just cause, but because Zeon weren't given all the atrocities they committed and she continued to believe in them despite personal acquaintance with multiple atrocities (gassings, colony drops, colony lasers).

Additionally, if a housewife stays with an abusive husband through all the beatings and even finds out that he's responsible for some other reprehensible shit until he dumps her and then plans revenge several years later as part of a scheme to hook up with someone else I'd find that kind of disgusting, yes. I wouldn't hold victims of domestic abuse responsible for it, but some victims can be not tragic circumstantially despite not being responsible for being beaten.
>>
>>15356572

Who said she'd have been sentenced to death? Geil was. He also surrendered and was not willing or able to offer anything to the Federation for all we know. Cima quite definitely was. Being able to is literally part of the plot of 0083. She offered help with the Delaz fleet, but that's hardly the only help a former Zeon officer can give, and a willingness to offer materials or to be a double agent would save not just her life but that of her men. As it already did. It also happens quite regularly in war. Even if she wasn't willing though, there is also Side 6, the Jupiter Fleet and Anaheim Electronics, all of whom are to some degree independent of the Federation as well as Zeon, and all of whom she could make a home with if she wanted to.

>>15356607

Whether someone knows about the consequences they are responsible for or not doesn't solely define whether those consequences are tragic.And it's tragedy that's in question here, not guilt She didn't knowingly gas anyone, but that doesn't make the victims any less dead. Or the circumstances of their death any less shitty or tragic.
>>
>>15343723
She deserved it.
>>
>>15356615
Nobody cares about the second sentence: the Balalaika parts come from her being cougar hot and absolutely batshit bloodlust crazy.
>>
>>15364431
those are the best kind of women.
>>
>>15345243
/m/ newfag here, what is this from?
>>
>>15343723
>>15343734
so much this
>>
>>15343770
Nah, zeon scum should be forgotten.
>>
>>15343723
>She never got her redemption
>Had any charcater suffered more injustice than her?

She got the short end of the stick, but she's not exactly an angel herself.

The whole bit that made her a fascinating character was the fact that she was such a tragic figure. She adapted to her situation and became beyond ruthless because of it. That said, she was a rabid dog that needed to be put down, and Kou did a visually spectacular job of doing so.

That said

He's one of the least likable, but at the same time, one of the more talented; he's not a newtype, has no combat experience, he's basically a complete autistic weirdo, yet managed to go toe to toe with one of the greatest aces of the OYW pretty competently. All things considered, he's not that bad. Just because he doesn't quite fulfill half the power fantasies people here have doesn't mean he's a bad protagonist.
>>
>>15368638
>he's basically a complete autistic weirdo
You underestimate the requirements to becoming a test pilot. They don't pick incompetent people to test the limits of test bed tech.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_pilot#Test_Pilot_Qualifications
>>
>>15345710
>Zeon gassed that colony
Why would Zeon gas a colony? They're fighting for all Spacenoids. Sounds like Feddie propganda
>>
File: 95c699367f456cf38af823aa99ce05fa.jpg (232KB, 1210x832px) Image search: [Google]
95c699367f456cf38af823aa99ce05fa.jpg
232KB, 1210x832px
She wears mobile suits the best
>>
>>15361123
"Oh I TOTALLY intended for that WMD I helped deliver to its target to fail. Honest!"
>>
>>15363509
>Side 6
No longer independent after the war
>Jupiter Fleet
So far out and pirating is probably just as good as fucking off to Jupiter like Judau did
>Anaheim Electronics
They got away with harboring former Zeon engineers due to buying out the old companies, not former war criminals. IRL terms its like Americans reusing Nazi scientists, whilst Cima was one of the foot soldiers of the Holocaust. Not sure if Anaheim is that independent. Even though they get away from shit due to their company structure limiting legal damage and allowing them to sell to multiple sides, I don't think its been shown they can protect people from facing the tribunal for war crimes
>>
>>15345331
Maybe he means worst pilot, in which case Kou definitely takes the cake. I doubt even Bellri in his toddler-tier universe would lose to the guy on equal footing.
>>
>>15343723
she deserved it.
>>
>>15369077
There's a certain charm in loosing to the not OP magic space wizard pilots.
>>
>>15368848

Side 6 were independent after the One Year War though. In fact, while they do presumably fold back in to the Federation at some point we're never told when. Not even in side material to my knowledge. The last we know of them is that they sign a security treaty at the end of Gundam 0080. And if even Zeon, who had much bigger economic and martial woes by then as well as being much more antagonistic to the Federation than Side 3 were allowed to maintain independence (even if only with a regime change) after the One Year War and up to UC100 there's no reason to suppose that Side 6 just immediately came back on board after less than a year of independence.

Also, if your main concern is having a home then "but it's so far out in the boonies - I don't like it" isn't really an argument. And yes, I'm aware of what Anaheim is likely basing it's use of scientists on, but Anaheim have at least some leeway to do their own thing by even 0083, so hiring a former war criminal - especially one that was only a ship captain and saying "you're not getting her" as a mobile suit test pilot or ship captain wouldn't be surprising from them. The Federation are unlikely to press because someone like Cima simply isn't worth the hassle. Again, they were willing to forget any such thing for help with Delaz already, so there's no reason to suppose they wouldn't look the other way for other reasons.
>>
>>15369867
>You will never read the AU where Cima works for Anaheim
>>
>>15371352
Wait, what?
>>
>>15372609
No, it doesn't exist. That's the issue.
>>
>>15343723
Yes, we know, she's sympathetic and was closest to being the heroine of 0083 since the story included more of her development and impact than Nina.

But no, she will never be more suffering than Purus.
>>
File: 1479568963091.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479568963091.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>
>>15343734
Except you know stab the one guy who wanted to put her back on the right path in the back, and then stupidly decides to shoot him and lose any leverage she'd have in betraying the Delaz Fleet to the Federation.

She deserved everything she got coming to her. Do you think she just magically got a multi rank promotion, her own fleet and a cushy home defense job keeping her away from the entirety of the war because Zeon needed to fill their christmas cake looking woman quota?
>>
>>15368638
My problem with Kou is how they made his character arc. He starts as an immature guy and would end as a fully matured ace pilot but they fucked up midway and made his transition realy way too fast. When he goes in to his killing spree with the Debrobium he looks like an total autist having a rage fit than a man going all out to defeat the enemy
>>
>>15375024
>helping commit genocide is 'the right path'
This is what Black_Nazi actually believes.
>>
>>15375024
>. Do you think she just magically got a multi rank promotion, her own fleet and a cushy home defense job keeping her away from the entirety of the war because Zeon needed to fill their christmas cake looking woman quota?

after Zeon command pinned the gassing of the colonists on her and her marines. Making her one of the most notorious war criminals of the OYW.

the lili marleen, the gelgoogs, and her command were to buy her silence.
>>
>>15343723
Get fucked, generic bitch!
I came here to say i dont care about her or her background, ty bb.

t. someone who totally isn't still mad about her killing Burning.
>>
>>15345475
>HE IS THE FUCKING SHINJI OF UC

Some hardcore circa 200X arguments there.
>>
File: citaton-needed.png (47KB, 2400x259px) Image search: [Google]
citaton-needed.png
47KB, 2400x259px
>>15375905

> one of the most notorious war criminals of the OYW

When is that ever implied? She was a war criminal, that doesn't make her one of the most notorious war criminals of the war. Especially not in a war filled with war crimes given the complete destruction of 4 entire Sides, each of which would have had a dozen or more colonies and billions of people. I'm pretty sure no-one on the Federation side in 0083 knew who she was outside Basq and a few others in the actual Titans. Which doesn't exactly scream "notorious".
>>
File: 1480876496689.jpg (139KB, 693x980px) Image search: [Google]
1480876496689.jpg
139KB, 693x980px
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.