[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There have been lots of shots fired at ConRevo, Valvrave, Active

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: fail.png (95KB, 202x171px) Image search: [Google]
fail.png
95KB, 202x171px
There have been lots of shots fired at ConRevo, Valvrave, Active Raid, Gundam 0080, IBO, Valvrave, Daimidaler, Rayearth, and now Outlaw Star. However, lets pause for a moment and recognize other pathetic mecha anime that are long overdue for a colossal ass thrashing: In this case Vandread. Lets be honest, even ignoring the CGI, it sucked.
>>
File: char_2336.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_2336.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>15343477

You sucked.
>>
>>15343477
That wall ain't building itself, Pablo. Get back to work.
>>
>>15343477
Was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>15343492
No, Vandread was a sad attempt at mecha. We could have had a neat gender war story, but it was littered with imitation Ideon. Ecchi and mecha should never mix even if you get masterpieces like Gravion.
>>
VD felt like the writers went into the future, hoped around TVTropes, and cam back with whatever popped up when they pressed the random button.
>>
>>15343546

you know we can tell it's you. the sight tracks IPs
>>
>>15343560
And there are 4 at the moment, samefag
>>
>>15343502
>Gravion
>masterpiece

I mean, if you like Obari after he lost any semblance of skill or uniqueness and became a hack, then sure.
>>
>>15343566
>VD fans hate Gravion
Oh this is perfect, you're jealous we got a SRW appearance and overall better quality?
>>
>>15343584
>>15343566
>>15343477
All mecha was shit, the genre was never good
>>
>>15343584

Don't make stupid assumptions. Vandread was a horrible pile of garbage, but to pretend Gravion is anything but garbage as well is moronic. You can argue that it's less garbage all you want, but whether it's eight pounds of garbage or ten, it's still garbage.
>>
>>15343622
Any anime that stars Sho Hayami isn't garbage. Gravion is better than other low quality mecha I've seen (Macross Plus anyone?)
>>
File: Vandread.jpg (2MB, 1843x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Vandread.jpg
2MB, 1843x2700px
Which was your favorite Vandread manga
>>
>>15343622
>Lazyrager hates Gravion
Of course
>>
>>15343654
God damn it I meant favorite Vandread hentai
>>
>>15343654
>reading manga
>especially from low grade bile
You want /a/.
>>
>>15343633
>anime
>not garbage at a base

See, there you go, you've already fucked up. How can you claim to know anything about quality when you openly admitting to consuming garbage? Also
>japs
>being good or producing enjoyable acting performances of any kind
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>15343662
Are you from /co/? Because /m/ likes anime, dude.
>>
>>15343666

I know, and liking garbage, or at least, admitting that you do, immediately invalidates your opinions on garbage that other people enjoy.
>>
SRW FUCKING WHEN. It's been decades.
>>
File: 10 out of 10 i raged heartily.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 i raged heartily.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>15343477
So, now there is not even an attempt to mask your intentions.

You just come out and outright say you are going to shitpost and no mods or janitors do anything.

This board has ran its course, there is literally no reason for us to keep existing anymore.

This is a mockery of what /m/ used to be about
>>
>>15343680

Eventually, since everything gets into SRW at some point.
>>
>>15343693
>You just come out and outright say you are going to shitpost and no mods or janitors do anything.
Nobody said that, Lazyrager. Vandread has been getting too much unnecessary praise like Nanoha or Southern Cross and the problems need to come to light
>>
>>15343696
>all that amazing animation
>all that solid writing
>all that great music
>all those fun, interesting characters
>all the great scenes between action scenes

I am right.
>>
>>15343477
The cast was garbage and the writing was tedious as all hell. That's not even counting the low quality "music" which was legally torture.
>>
>>15343721
Strange. This seems near identical to the criticisms posted in the outlaw star thread. And the Active Raid thread.
>>
>>15343739
Weird coincidence, but that's how I feel about this schlock, anon.
>>
Meia > Dita > Jura > * > Misty

No offense to any theoretical Misty fans out there.
>>
Is Ordian better with subs that make sense?
>>
>>15343693
Modern 4chan is honest to god one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. We are the survivors after the bombs have fallen, the virus went airborne, whatever. Something once great lies in ruin, and normal people are terrorized by bandits. The last vestiges of civilization dwindle in number daily. /o/ and/m/ honestly should be deleted at this point rather than have it go on like this. Euthanize the incredibly sick animals they've become, put them out of their misery.
>>
>>15343799
yes
>>
>>15343998

In two weeks we're probably gonna get some faggot shit talking Gun Sword
>>
>>15343693
>>15343998
>>15343739

>NOBODY LIKES WHAT I LIKE SO I'M A BUTTHURT FAGGOT WAAAAHH

You wanna go be a faggot? go somewhere else. Let me guess, half of you people came from Reddit, Tvtropes or /a/, right? well guess what? nobody wants you here.

We hate these places and we don't like you. Don't come here. We don't like lit snobs and we don't like people who accuse us of shitposting just for expressing an opinion, unpopular or otherwise.

And even if we are shitposting? fucking tough, get with the program. Hide a thread if you don't want to see it, that's what the function is there for.

The reason I know you're all faggots from different places trying to co-opt /m/ is because you act like threads like these are new. GET OUT. NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.
>>
>>15344025

Wow. That's some intense shitposting.
>>
>>15344029
Don't give him a (You).
>>
>>15344029

Whatever you say, reddit.
>>
>>15343477
>ConRevo

The waht now?
>>
I like giant robot anime.
>>
>>15343477
Why did you type Valvrave twice?
>>
>>15344032
Why are you even here if you hate robot and sci-fi anime?
>>
File: shitposting.png (202KB, 1386x453px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
202KB, 1386x453px
>>15344136

I don't. I think I know why you're here though. It involves you making the same thread over and over again until people finally confirm your wild conspiracy theory about shitposting.
>>
Yeah it's him. Guy probably doesn't even watch /m/ stuff. Just used the same lines over and over.
>>
>>15343477
Have you considered that maybe you just don't like robot shows? If this ALL are bad in your mind, what's a good show?
>>
You know what? Fuck you I am going to actually watch these shows.

So at the end of the day thanks faggot for adding more shit to my shows list.

Then I will come back here and say it was good, just to piss you off.
>>
>>15344255
Maybe that's why he's doing it? He's pulling a Kanjelman.
>>
>>15344025
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS EVERY DAY ABOUT HOW MUCH I THINK SOMETHING IS SHIT WAAAAAAAAH
go fuck yourself retard
>>
>>15344293

But we do though. Because you've never posted on /m/. So you have no idea what goes on here in the first place.

You're a liar.
>>
>>15344303
the mark of a true /v/edditor is one who always claims to be an oldfag
>>
>>15344303
Nope. That's shitposting and it's also against the rules regarding span and post quality. Fuck off back to tumblr or Reddit or wherever you came from.
>>
>>15344312

Nope. You don't run /m/ and /m/ is not your personal army. Shitposting has always been acceptable on /m/ and you keep samefagging it over and over again.

You're a liar. Stop lying. You've never been on /m/ a single day in your life.
>>
>>15344320
Been here since day one. Openly admitting that you're just using this board to shitpost? Also never said I run /m/ or that it's my personal army.
>>
>>15344327

Yeah, I do it all the time. Intermixed with actual discussion. I've never created threads, but I've shitposted in other people's.

It's almost like one can do both things at the same time and nobody really gives a shit but you who keeps sperging out over it.
>>
>>15343477
The villains were better than the heroes, that's a strong sign you fucked up royal.
>>
>>15344025
Excellent revisionist history Pyotr, the FSB must pay you real well to shitpost 24/7.
>>
>>15343477
>Shots fired
>At Rayearth

What? That's like one of the least polarizing shows. It's one of the few shows that most of /m/ can agree on and also isn't at odds with /a/.
>>
>>15344451
Nope, it was pathetic and mostly constructed out of earrape and shoddy animation and writing. Basically an assload of fuck.
>>
File: stupid fuck ruins gundam.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
stupid fuck ruins gundam.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>poorly written garbage that even Tomino agrees was a mistake
>its fans not only defend it to the death, they make up shit about how it has some kind of deeper meaning to it all

I'm sorry but Vandread can't compete.
>>
>>15344452
>Strong together a bunch of generic, shitty buzzwords that don't provide a whit of valid criticism

The average Lazyrager post, everyone.
>>
>>15344470
G-Reco is better than Faildread
>>
>>15344470
>poorly written garbage that even Tomino agrees was a mistake
Sup ANN
>>
>>15344017
I'm pretty sure he tried once and it was made apparent very quickly he hadn't seen the show. The majority of the shitposting sticks to "X is bad" and doesn't give any reasoning other than vague blanket statements or stuff that's surface level knowledge about the show. When you start prodding the shitposters for answers they usually abandon the thread.
>>
>>15344494
>The majority of the shitposting sticks to "X is bad" and doesn't give any reasoning other than vague blanket statements or stuff that's surface level knowledge about the show

You mean like >>15343721
?
>>
>>15344742
Precisely, this >>15344452 too is a perfect example.
>>
>>15343477
Hibiki was a giant beta male and his harem (minus Meia) was insufferable.
>>
>>15344772
this so much
>>
>>15343477
Oh please OP Goldran is way worse
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.