[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is time Universal Century fans admit War in the Pocket was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 532970235790.png (435KB, 1288x760px) Image search: [Google]
532970235790.png
435KB, 1288x760px
It is time Universal Century fans admit War in the Pocket was not that good and that SEED Destiny was not that bad. IBO might have been a disgrace to gundam's legacy, but at least it showed up gritty war nonsense is not what fans really want out of this.
>>
I actually do agree that 0080 gets way too much praise for what it really is, but that's just what happens when most of a franchise is mediocre to awful. Stuff that's just okay gets hyped up as the The Best Thing Ever.

That is about all I'm willing to say in this obvious troll thread.
>>
>>15341059
This is not a troll thread, rather a confession thread.
>>
>>15341052
>War in the Pocket was not that good
Prove it.
>Seed Destiny was not that bad
Prove it.
>>
File: tumblr_o63ov4GAzW1sfyp69o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o63ov4GAzW1sfyp69o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x254px
>>15341052
>admit War in the Pocket was not that good and that SEED Destiny was not that bad
war in the pocket was pretty meh to me but I wanted to enjoy Seed/Destiny but....the same stock footage killed it.
>IBO might have been a disgrace to gundam's legacy
I just watch it for the fights, don't care to much for the story.
>waiting for Thunderbolt S2
>>
>>15341070
I bet you also play video games for the gameplay. Kek pleb
>>
File: lv9bfenzbuytjh7t5uli.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lv9bfenzbuytjh7t5uli.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>15341108
how do you know, that I only play games for gameplay???!
But being serious,IBO isn't the type of show I get into. It has potential, but I guess i don't see it.
>Kek pleb
mfw pic related
>>
>>15341052
As much as i love Zeta it still has problems because it went for villain of the week and tried a little to hard to pander to those who watch 0079
>>
Just report these threads and move on, dumbos. Lazyrager, while amazingly autistic, isn't autistic enough to carry on an entire thread with himself.
>>
File: Tobe Faggot.png (166KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Tobe Faggot.png
166KB, 680x510px
>Look mom, I made the same thread again!

Hide shitty bait threads.
Ignore shitty bait posts.
Do not reply to shitty bait posters.
>>
I agree with OP, Destiny was much better than anything UC.
>>
>>15341052
I've known this fact since 2009 myself.
>>
File: Junius7_destroyed.jpg (223KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Junius7_destroyed.jpg
223KB, 768x576px
Just don't get how this thing fits and works together, it looks like cymbals held by a chopstick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.