[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/certain- magical-virtual-announce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: A-Certain-Magical-Virtual-On.jpg (334KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
A-Certain-Magical-Virtual-On.jpg
334KB, 600x849px
http://gematsu.com/2017/03/certain-magical-virtual-announced-ps4-ps-vita

Ok, I see.
Does that show even have mechs when it's not involved in this weird crossover?
>>
It does sometimes. The Index movie had Tachikoma ripoffs and Railgun S had lots of robots in the last arc. Also a villain cosplaying as Samus.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=vBJLRXQlVxE
>30% dislike rate
>the two top comments are an Index fan and a Virtual-On fan both disappointed that they're getting some weird crossover instead of new installments of the individual franchises
Who exactly asked for this?
>>
>>15335117
The author himself, apparently.
>>
>>
>>15335076
it'll probably have only a handful of characters, each with a virtuaroid. the large roster and variations from Marz will be gone

;_;
>>
>>15335132
Should just smack Heavy Object skins onto a frame and call it a game.
>>
>>15335076
>Does that show even have mechs when it's not involved in this weird crossover?
It has power armors. The reason the crossover game exists is because last year Kamachi released a novel, it was really popular and got a bunch of reprints.

>To commemorate its 20th year anniversary, that legendary arcade game makes a miracle collaboration with "Index"!

>In Academy City, there is a popular next-generation contest.

>In reality, this is a hand-to-hand battle between gigantic Virtuaroids that appear on the streets. It's formally called as "Computerized War Machine Virtual-On". Since it can be argued that Level 5s and Level 0s are equal given the technique, it has spread with explosive force among the students of Academy City.

>One day, Index with her white Bal Bados, fights Touma's stock Temjin.

>"I'm Ririn. Furashina Ririn. I'm not Ririna... Munya..."

>A seemingly insomniac girl arrives at Academy City.

>And, Kamijou has an encounter. The usual Virtual-On meets an unavoidable unprecedented accident. That is, the Computerized War Machines fuse with Academy City, a sign of a grand battle about to happen! Misaka Mikoto and her Raiden, Shokuhou Misaki and her Angelan, as well as many others will make appearances!

>>15335088
>the two top comments are an Index fan and a Virtual-On fan both disappointed that they're getting some weird crossover instead of new installments of the individual franchises
That's only the EoPs, irrelevant faggots.
>>
File: 1462952220297.jpg (84KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462952220297.jpg
84KB, 500x400px
>>15337757
>>
File: 1462952767617.jpg (98KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1462952767617.jpg
98KB, 700x525px
>>15337761
>>
>>15337539
Quality over quantity, I think, especially given that Marz killed the franchise.
>>
>>15337917
I seriously doubt the virtuaroid variety is what killed Marz
>>
Is this a real virtual on game or a dating sim?
>>
>>15337993
Yeah, but at this point there is no other choice but to play it safe for now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.