[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find Bright's reason for letting Judau pilot the Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: Bright.jpg (26KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Bright.jpg
26KB, 640x352px
I find Bright's reason for letting Judau pilot the Gundam in ZZ extremely amusing.
>Well, two other shitlords managed to do well in the robot, so why the fuck not.
>>
>>15332760
Bright stopped giving a shit past making sure a kid was in a Gundam.
>>
>>15332760
He repeats that in Unicorn, too. "Look, random kids piloting Gundams has always worked out in the past. I'm sure it will be fine." Kind of ironic considering what happens to his son, though.
>>
>>15333030
Did he and Mirai finally fuck? I haven't watched Zeta yet.
>>
>>15333356
Yes. Mirai has received the blessing of Bright's Dick several times.

Luckiest cunt in the entire Earthsphere.
>>
File: 37816-bright.png (460KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
37816-bright.png
460KB, 640x480px
>Admiral Bright! DoubleNeoNeoNeoZeon is trying to drop a colony on Belgium! What do we do!
>Find a really autistic kid with a bad attitude and put him in a Gundam.
>Alright, and then?
>Wait two weeks. Should the Zeeks still exist, call me again.
>>
Bright's kind of a shit captain.
>>
>>15332760

Well the AEUG was exhausted after the Gryps War, and needed all the help they could get. At this point, Judau proved capable with the Zeta.
>>
>>15332760
It would've made more sense for the Zeta to go to Fa, but they nerfed her hard and forced her off to take care of Kamille, because we needed to get a new band of youngsters for the new gundam or whatever the producers at sunrise were thinking
>>
>>15333694
Bright's radar is special, that's why whatever-Zeon never had anyone as young and bratty. He can't just give an order.
>>
>>15333755

Fa was never the soldier type and fought more as a pull my own weight person. But much of her success as a pilot was also attributed by strong comrades at her side, such as Kamille, Emma, Reccoa, Quattro, and Apolly. You could tell she was really struggling and saw Judau and friends as a way out of the military.
>>
File: domo_brightslap_by_timflanagan.jpg (151KB, 800x653px) Image search: [Google]
domo_brightslap_by_timflanagan.jpg
151KB, 800x653px
recycling some old content about Bright's actual captain-ing
>"It could always be replaced," said Haro reasonably, "if you think it's important."
>
>"Yes, an electronic brain," said Evil Haro, "a simple one would suffice."
>
>"A simple one!" wailed Bright.
>
>"Yeah," said Kai with a sudden evil grin, "you'd just have to program it to say 'What are you doing?' and 'Fire more missiles' and 'Where's the Gundam?' - who'd know the difference?"
>>
>>15333776
She was nowhere near that terrible as a pilot (she was average, at best). She could pilot the Zeta's prototype, so piloting the Zeta should have been easy enough, but instead she gets her ass handed to her.
>>
>>15333760
>that's why whatever-Zeon never had anyone as young and bratty
puru
>>
>>15333790

Well true she could hold her own, but when she was up against someone like Jerid, Apolly had to save her, costing him his life.
>>
>>15333790
Methuss is not the Zeta's prototype. They don't even share the same transformation or any other design lineage.
>>
>>15333755
>Having a girl MC pilot the Gundam

It's like you WANT to lose the war.
>>
>>15332760
It was even funnier in Zeta.
>military base
>secret prototype
>enemy attack
>unknown person kicks actual pilot out of the way
>"If he's getting it to move, he's got to be SOME kind of pilot."
>no possible way he's part of the enemy attack on the secret base to steal the classified prototype
>Kamille actually steals it and gives it to the enemy attackers
>>
>>15333813
It would work if it was Sayla and you fucking know it.
>>
>>15333840
she fucked up against ramba ral
>>
File: degwin and garma.png (246KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
degwin and garma.png
246KB, 540x281px
>>15333840
She had her chance and she blew it.
>>
>>15333030
The thing is in Unicorn he had good reason to trust Banagher. He'd seen him in action already and had already caught on that there was a lot of shady shit going on behind the scenes, so trusting the kid who reminded him of Amuro and was standing up for what he believed in was probably the best choice.
>>
>>15333852
>>15333855
The first time she went in the gundam she sucked
The second time she wasn't so bad and was better than Amuro his second time around.
Had she kept training for to be a pilot, she may have been the best female Gundam pilot ever.
>>
File: hisusualattack.jpg (1MB, 2112x1508px) Image search: [Google]
hisusualattack.jpg
1MB, 2112x1508px
>>15333356
>>15333384
You know it, boyo!
>>
>>15333907
>>15333852
>>15333855

It was the targeting system.

The Gundam's system corrects Amuro's flaws. If he veers to the left it corrects so. It wasn't meant to be piloted by another person other then the main pilot because the system was to "personalize" to the user.

When Sayla used it the Gundam screwed her over because Sayla and Amuro's flaws are a lot different.

Then when Amuro got it back the System already tried to compensate for Sayla, which then screwed over Amuro. Sayla would've done better if the system was a clean slate.
>>
>>15333813
All I'm saying is if Christina Mackenzie had been piloting the Gundam, Char would've been a pile of bloody hamburger meat before the end of the OYW.
>>
>>15332760
ZZ was a mistake.
>>
File: physical_0906.jpg (94KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
physical_0906.jpg
94KB, 704x528px
>>15333980
>You realize Amuro and Sayla could have had synchronized training.
That shit would have been based as fuck.
>>
>>15333384
ur kind is welcome here
in my heart
>>
>>15334026
I would pay money to Sunrise to animate a fight between them.
>>
>>15333954
Source because my google search is apparently fucking bullshit
>>
>>15333813
To be honest, the Federation and AEUG could have done nothing and Axis would probably still have had its civil war.
>>
>>15332760
Since Amuro became a war machine, Bright got this weird sense of letting kids pilot gundam just to discover if they are newtypes.
In Zeta he oversees a lot of these things, even when it was obvious the risk I'm looking at Fa in the Methuss). Judau was just the one that corresponded to that irresponsable way of thinking
>>
>>15334065
It was, but here we are.
>>
>>15334382
https://exhentai.org/g/190023/c4d3172d42/
>>
>>15333755
I honestly think that even if Fa was the most amazing pilot, she would have put seeing to Kamille as a higher priority
>>
File: brightzip.webm (216KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
brightzip.webm
216KB, 960x720px
>>15333356
>>
>>15333954

This doujin series is a work of art.
>>
Nobody ever bitches that Luke Skywalker just got handed an X-Wing, one of the Rebels prize machines
Nobody ever bitches that Luke Skywalker had psychic powers of UNDERSTANDING
Y'all just racists against Chinese cartoon characters smfh
>>
>>15336047
>Nobody ever bitches that Luke Skywalker just got handed an X-Wing, one of the Rebels prize machines

He was kinda just one of a squadron
>>
Bright defeated Zeon, Titans, Neo Zeon, Sleeves, etc; by slapping children and putting them in war machines.
>>
>>15336054
He also used to bulls-eye womp rats in his T-16 , and there were accepted soldiers who could vouch for this.
>>
>>15336047
His mom was a Queen and his dad was a Magical Space Samurai, so it's okay.
>>
>>15333030
>>15332924
>>15332760
Has this created some sort of weird confirmation bias for military tactics in Brights head?

>being attacked by brutal anti-Federation rebels?
>find gundam and/or some sort of prototype mobile suit
>let some random kid inside
>tell him to go fight
>he's probably a Newtype, he'll be fine
>They're always Newtypes.
>>
>>15332760
Considering the situation the Argama was in at the beginning of ZZ, he really didn't have much of a choice but to take a gamble on Judau & Co.
>>
>>15336207
Newtypes are naturally attracted to Gundanium obviously.
>>
>>15332760
HE lost his marbles after surviving Zeta.
>>
>>15336835
Tough on Bright too honestly.
>everyone he knew is dead
>days later
>this is your new crew tonight
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.