[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the story when Kouji and Sayaka goes to Akhban where he uses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: mazingerZ 03-0124i.jpg (1MB, 2689x1997px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerZ 03-0124i.jpg
1MB, 2689x1997px
>the story when Kouji and Sayaka goes to Akhban where he uses Mazinger Z to fight against terrorists then he was attacked by a cutie who was trying to kill him when they realize it is easier to kill the pilot than the robot. Then Sayaka was captured by indigenous cannibals along with her captors who were trying to eat them, but Kouji learns that the terrorists were not terrorists and rebels that are trying to get their country off guess what? Count Brocken. It was him trying to conquest this country to make more robots and invade the world, he also plans to release the cannibals in Japan, so then he Breast Fire the fuck outta them and start fighting their god (a mechanichal beast). After that, he wins and fight against more kikaijus and then Brocken uses the Flying Fortress Ghoul to press Mazinger in the ground, but Kouji heats up from behing, setting them free. After the fight, Brocken leaves and they get their country back. The cutie tries to get Kouji to marry her and stays in Akhban and Sayaka gets pissed off.

Damn this was fun as fuck, the Gosaku Ota version of Mazinger is way better than Nagai.
>>
File: mazingerZ 03-0155.jpg (177KB, 804x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerZ 03-0155.jpg
177KB, 804x1200px
Also the best Sayaka ever.
>>
>>15328463
mazinger ota had a French release?
>>
>>15328596
Dunno, but there is a scanlation project.
>>
>>15328596
>>15328672
I'm pretty sure Black Box only licensed the Nagai version for now.

In any case, this is good news. Are they the same folks who did SKL's manga?
>>
>>15328725
Yeah, they also did Kurumada manga.
>>
>>15328725
Why don't we in the English speak world having a Black Box equivalent?
>>
>>15329691
Because the US hates having a sensical market for things. Consider the number of shows that didn't get proper DVD releases or licenses period until Discotek and Right Stuf got involved, for instance.

At least Seven Seas has been picking up varied titles lately.
>>
File: mazingerZ 04-0015.jpg (201KB, 805x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerZ 04-0015.jpg
201KB, 805x1200px
Are you Team Ashura or Team Brocken?
>>
>>15329710
Like remakes of classics instead of the originals which is massively depressing.
>>
>>15328463
>the Gosaku Ota version of Mazinger is way better than Nagai.
Not really a hard feat to accomplish.
>>
>>15332852

BROCKEN!

Although it's a tough choice since Dr. Hell's cronies are all great.
>>
>>15336507
kys
>>
>>15336507
It was good at first until it switched magazines. Kinda comparable to the original Kamen Rider manga starting strong and then being a piece of shit by the end.
>>
>>15336525
>Kinda comparable to the original Kamen Rider manga starting strong and then being a piece of shit by the end.

Except this never happened. It actually got better. The only thing better at the beginning is the paneling. All the rest was an improvement over the first part. Hongo was a boring protagonist and the plot was pretty basic and straightforward.
>>
>>15336532
Nah, it started off as dark and filled with horrors and then it became goofy. You are entitled to your opinion, though.
>>
>>15336507
You need to to go back, Pedro
>>
>>15336532
If you want dark Rider, it's better just reading Black. The second half is fine and reflects the change in tone of the show too, but without dumbing it down to the extreme.
>>
File: mazingerZ 04-0252.jpg (287KB, 807x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerZ 04-0252.jpg
287KB, 807x1200px
PUNISHED ASHURA.
>>
>>15332852
Ashura, the girl half is cute
>>
>>15328463
According to Nagai himself, he prefers the Ota manga over his own manga
>>
File: mazingerZ 03-0203.jpg (278KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerZ 03-0203.jpg
278KB, 803x1200px
>>15337515
I can see this, fuck, they even got to do a dimensional Mazinger story about a species that used to farm humans as food resources and then traveled between spaces, also, cute fishgirl.
>>
>>15328745
>Anime-Heart
It seems they don't even put manga releases on their own website. Is Mazinger Z's manga distributed via IRC?

Also, in a more fun note, they're doing subs for the Toei show.
>>
>>15337972
it is in their forum.
>>
>>15337987
Found the thread, thanks. They did Great's Ota version as well.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.