[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a pilot, what type of interface/control system would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: God_-_Master.jpg (264KB, 1400x884px) Image search: [Google]
God_-_Master.jpg
264KB, 1400x884px
If you were a pilot, what type of interface/control system would you want under the assumption that you meet the requirements to use said interface/control system?
>>
>>15328194
autism
>>
>>15328194
Mind-machine interface. I want to be the mecha, not just drive it.
>>
File: 51286843_p0.jpg (251KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51286843_p0.jpg
251KB, 720x1200px
>>15328194
Anything other than the Unicorn's mind control is objectively incorrect.
>>
File: escaflowne-lineart-cockpit.gif (398KB, 1250x950px) Image search: [Google]
escaflowne-lineart-cockpit.gif
398KB, 1250x950px
>>15328194
I want the mech to feel like an extension of my body.
>>
>>15328194
Neural interface is the only thing that makes any amount of sense
>>
>>15328194
Stap-on
Interfaced with
Man's ass being
Probed with
Lubing
Equipment

aka- S.I.M.P.L.E
>>
>>15328194
Getter, specifically how in SvN they establish that it is a mix of mental synch with the mecha (and your other pilots) combined with traditional jet/tank controls and voice activated macros for your attacks.

That or Megas's control scheme since it seems the most accessible to an untrained moron.
>>
>>15328708
Does it also come with Battle Ready Armor?
>>
>>15328850
It's undergoing development since the Automated Stability System is in gamma stage.
>>
>>15328194
I want a game interface where I can just type kill into a terminal and the rest of combat is taken care of.

No monitors or linear seat or VR goggles either. Just a sliding text panel with descriptive statements

>You fire a gun at the monster. The monster attacks you ferociously. You fire a gun at the monster. The monster slashes you viciously. You fire a gun at the monster. The monster slashes you viciously. You lose power to your right arm. You lose power to your legs. The monster slashes you critically. Type 'eject' to eject. Type 'help eject' to see syntax for ejection.
>Connection Lost.
>>
>>15329337
>Do you want to shoot the blue missile?
>Yes.
>The blue missile launches, turns around and plunges itself into your right lung, exploding a second later.
>You are turned into a bloody mess.
>You died. Your last level was Private 3rd Class.
Fuck RNG.
>>
>>15328194
I think the Mobile Trace system is a pretty good control scheme, though I'm also entirely down for an interface where buttons are just relegated to two grips with a whole ton of buttons, and a trigger for the index finger.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.