[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what actually happened at this part? Bellri just put his hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So what actually happened at this part? Bellri just put his hands together and screamed, and then the G-Self projected some energy field, but how did that whole thing actually work? Did they program in some function that literally projects a field whenever the pilot yells out "SU-Cord"?
>>
>>15323616
>Did they program in some function that literally projects a field whenever the pilot yells out "SU-Cord"?
Either this or the G-self was programmed to respond automatically to proctect Bellri and Aida specifically when they're in danger.
>>
>>15323710
>G-self was programmed to respond automatically to proctect Bellri and Aida specifically when they're in danger

That actually does make a lot of sense. It would explain Bellri's unintentional early kills, and Aida getting beat by a fucking Recten.
>>
>>15323757
>and Aida getting beat by a fucking Recten.
Aida lost that fight because the G-Self just locked up and wouldn't work properly upon seeing Bellri.
>>
>>15323710
So, why did they put a nuke inside it though? The guy sent the G-Self to find the twins but also put a nuke on it that was set to explode after a time
>>
>>15323892
To prevent its tech to be taken by others if the recon mission failed probably, luckily it was fell to Aida's group.
>>
>>15325175
And it was still going to blow up with them inside it and kill literally anyone around it for several kilometers
>>
>>15323616
Leaked english dub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56d9U-qltFU
>>
File: rest in peace G Self.png (1MB, 800x1019px) Image search: [Google]
rest in peace G Self.png
1MB, 800x1019px
>>15323774
>bellri just fucking abandons it after all the times it saved his ass

I get the not being weighed down by the sins of past generations, but cmon man Mt Fuji isnt THAT sexy
>>
>>15323616
>>15323710
It's the photon shield. Bellri yells something like "The G-Self has a photon shield too!" when fighting the Gaitrash. It shows up again in that short with the Unicorn.

Honestly, I just assume he somehow managed to turn it to auto mode or something while messing with the controls earlier rather than some hidden function in G-Self. We see him controlling it himself in the circumstances mentioned above later on.
>>
>>15323892
Back in the generals, people were saying that it was just a bluff to scare people that tried to capture it, but it was probably just a security method like>>15325175 said
>>
>>15327544
It was a bluff, there wasn't any nuke in it.
>>
>>15327552
There was, that one guy who came to earth and was an advisor even went to the guy and asked what the fuck was wrong with him to put a goddamn nuke on it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.