[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about legitimately good gundam instead of garbage like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: win.jpg (191KB, 640x1442px) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
191KB, 640x1442px
Lets talk about legitimately good gundam instead of garbage like War in The Pocket, Turn A, or IBO.
>>
Tryon 3 is a good Gundam indeed, but the show it comes from is worse than those that you mentioned
>>
>>15319218
Try is better than 0080 and IBO
>>
I hate 4chan's new obsession with being as contrarian and edgy as possible. What the fuck happened to us?
>>
>>15319253
The need to piss off as many people as possible every time you can is as self-destructive as it is hilarious
>>
>>15319253
Some people decided not to drink the MAHQ/ANN kool-aid
>>
>>15319253
>I hate 4chan's new obsession with being as contrarian and edgy as possible
>new
It has always been like this though
>>
>>15319253
4chan being 4chan.
It's just that, back in the day just liking Gundam shows was niche enough for here, but now that anime is more mainstream and there are more and more places where people like things, 4chan has to dig deeper to be contrarian.
>>
Just a few ass hats that shit post loudly here since our threads move so slow
>>
>>15319253
IBO is legit bad tho.....
>>
>>15319203
Let's talk about War in the Pocket, Turn A, and IBO instead.

Why did Bernie aim for the Alex's head? Was he a dumb?

How are we liking IBO S2? I enjoyed S1 pretty well.
>>
>>15324004
>Why did Bernie aim for the Alex's head? Was he a dumb?

I imagine the injury he had taken from the loose shrapnel that was lodged into his forehead had him frenzied a bit. Maybe it was a bad angle he hit from or just an act of desperation. Regardless though, the Alex was completely totaled and unable to be used ever again, so I guess it's not like it really mattered where he hit as long as he could render the suit non-functional for the rest of the war.
>>
>>15324175
Well the war ended a week later anyway
>>
>>15323931
Agreed s1 bad animation and plot were trash and dumbed down for literal retards. "These kids have a hard life can't you see! " won't be picking up s2 and just watch fight scenes on YouTube since the mecha design is ok
>>
>>15319203
Please don't shitpist.
>>
>>15319218
>IBO
>Better than Try

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>15324435
On that note

>Turn A
>Better than Try

Choose only uno.
>>
File: Tobe Faggot.png (166KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Tobe Faggot.png
166KB, 680x510px
>>15323912

>OP bumps his own shitty bait thread just before it falls off the board

sage this thread, you clowns
>>
It's just someone butthurt about Zeta being shitposted that they're trying to deflect attention to something else. Sage and ignore.
>>
File: 1486771471813.jpg (344KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486771471813.jpg
344KB, 800x800px
>>15319203
>>
>>15324435
I choose both
>>
>>15325230
You can't. Did you understand the statement?
>>
File: 1442415390561.png (13KB, 564x676px) Image search: [Google]
1442415390561.png
13KB, 564x676px
>>15319203

>War in the Pocket, Turn A, IBO

Did you just pick the most random and different from each other shows to bait maximum amount of people? Very smart.
>>
SEED turned out to be superior to the original series, I know that much.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.