[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he actually believes feddie propaganda about colony gassings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: ?.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>he actually believes feddie propaganda about colony gassings
Riddle me this, why would Zeon gas a colony before dropping it from space.
>>
>>15315262
>Riddle me this, why would Zeon gas a colony before dropping it from space.
Because they are cartoonishly evil and stupid
>>
Because deporting people to Australia is just too cruel.
>>
>>15315262
it's more humane that way

no seriously no one can be that evil right
>>
Realistically, prevent people in the colony from disrupting the drop. Basically, they didn't want
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93
>>
> We're shown actual footage of Zaku's gassing the colonies
> 0083 and side material alsso show Cima as part of the Zaku squad that did so

Propaganda, sure.
>>
>>15315291

This. It's a pretty obvious consideration. It's not even that it prevents disruption alone, but that it makes it far easier to arrange in the first place, since if the population is alive they will try and prevent it from happening at all, not just try and reverse it. It's such am obvious answer I'm not even sure why the question was asked in the first place.
>>
>>15315262
>t. newfag

The colony gassings were shown in the shows and people that took part have admitted to doing it. If I remember correctly, even the Titans were gassing colonies.
>>
>>15315378
>even the Titans were gassing colonies
So really there is no good guy here.
Both sides are terrible but at least Zeon fights for a noble cause.
>>
>>15315387

> fighting to stop people from killing billions for personal power and unite humanity under one banner
> not noble
>>
>>15315378
>He believes the 30 Bunch Incident is real
Guess not everyone knows about the 30 Bunch Zombie Theme Park, props department does real good work.
>>
>>15315387
The feddies were obviously the good guys in the one year war. In fact, the Titans group was led by a spacenoid, Jamitov. So once again spacenoids are the bad guys.

Gundam is basically a franchise about how living in space turns people really evil.
>>
>>15315325
I understand why Cima was so bitter and tried to use zeon to her on advantage. She was used as the scapegoat for it. I'd be bitter too.
>>
File: titanic laughter.jpg (27KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
titanic laughter.jpg
27KB, 540x281px
>>15315387
>Zeon fights for a noble cause.
>>
>>15315420

She didn't try to use them for that though, she tried use them because they wouldn't let her join them in defeat until years later when they needed more force, and that exile was too much for her. She had PTSD from the experience but didn't seem overtly against Zeon because of that experience.
>>
>>15315387
Reminder many titans including its leader were spacenoids.
>>
File: 1488970475051.png (310KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1488970475051.png
310KB, 1024x887px
>>15315387
Killing Zeeks is a noble cause.
>>
File: c64.png (495KB, 788x1097px) Image search: [Google]
c64.png
495KB, 788x1097px
>>15315387
>Fighting for "spacenoid freedom and independence"
>Gasses,nukes and generally murders billions of them because.. I dunno
>Still fighting for a noble cause
>>
>>15315262
Is this thread meant to be some kind of subtle baneposting but everyone would rather argue anime politics instead?
>>
>>15315262
>why zeon gas a colony before dropping it from space
because it would be extremely painful without doing so
>>
>>15315879
I thought the same thing.
>>
>>15315823
Thanks that meme gave me a heart laugh.
>>
>>15315262
> why would Zeon gas a colony before dropping it from space.

A least you can talk.
Who are you?
>>
>>15315892
You're a big colony.
>>
File: sieg zeon.png (3MB, 1377x2439px) Image search: [Google]
sieg zeon.png
3MB, 1377x2439px
>>15315387
>noble cause
>>
File: Full_frontal.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Full_frontal.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>15317888
It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
>>
>>15315342
>I'm not even sure why the question was asked in the first place.
Because OP is from /a/ look at his pleb image
Even fucking Ergo Proxy is too much for /a/utists to comprehend. Try asking them what Lain is about sometime if you wanna laugh
>>
>>15315419
>spacenoid is the leader
But he isn't
t.waiting for bullshit screenshots from Zeta.
>>
>>15315325
>Cima
Wasn't she a traitor who was going to join up with the Titans? Probably did it as a publicity shot as part of the deal she made to get in
>>
>>15315879
>>15317686
You guys are probably right. This whole thread is weighed down by gravity
>>
>>15319302

> nightmare in bed during personal time alone on her own ship
> publicity shot
>>
>>15319315
I'd be having nightmares too if I betrayed the noble cause of Zeon. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>15319320

Someone Zeon betrayed. Three times.
>>
>>15315262

tho only way to solve UC fuckery

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZQVBLfGU8
>AVE IMPERATOR
>>
File: holocaust deniers.png (18KB, 810x278px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust deniers.png
18KB, 810x278px
>>15315325

Dude, you can't win with these people. They twist everything to fit their worldview.
>>
THERE CAN BE NO PEACE IN SPACE UNTIL THE FOREIGN, OPPRESIVE EARTHNOID PRESENCE IS REMOVED, LEAVING ALL THE SPACENOID PEOPLE AS A UNIT TO CONTROL THEIR OWN AFFAIRS AND DETERMINE THEIR OWN DESTINIES AS A SOVEREIGN PEOPLE, FREE IN MIND AND BODY, SEPERATE AND DISTINCT PHYSICALLY, CULTURALLY AND ECONOMICALLY
t. zeon deikun
>>
>>15315262
To stop anyone in the colony who might try to interfere. The engines that they strapped to the colony were vulnerable, and anyone in the colony would obviously try to disable the engines that are pushing them to a fiery death in the earth's atmosphere. And even if they couldn't stop the colony drop, they might be able to knock it off course by damaging the colony itself and causing it to burn up differently and thus change its trajectory. In the end, the Federation was able to do exactly that, which is why it hit Sydney instead of Jaburo.
>>
>>15315262
>why would Zeon gas a colony before dropping it from space
They didn't. They obviously evacuated it just like they evacuated the colony used for the Solar Ray
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.