[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some jerk just called Motoko a robot and now she's crying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Some jerk just called Motoko a robot and now she's crying because of that!
How are you gonna console her and cheer her up?
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

No, but seriously keep these shit threads on /a/.
>>
>>15304762
keep this garbage on /a
>>
>>15304775
>>15304965
unfortunately it's a good thread
>>
>>15304973
>3 IP adresses
give it up, op
>>
>>15304980

Even if I thought it was a bad thread it'd still be a good thread.

Please don't be mad.
>>
please die
>>
>>15304762
Suicide yourself
>>
>>15304762
Remind her that she is a robot, in both the literal and figurative senses, and to get back to work.
>>
Don't bully Shirowposters.
>>
>>15305316
In the movie she seems to have a lot of free time, unlike in the manga.

But she wastes all of it by contemplating stuff and almost drowning instead of hanging around with friends. She does hang around a little with Batou but they don't have any fun.

>>15306248
Is it okay to bully the Major?
>>
>>15304762
I get 2501 to do it.
There really doesn't need to be a thread up 24/7 though.
>>
Avoid her because middle-aged women crying randomly in the streets is pretty strange.
>>
Rename her Mira and say her story is an international story.
>>
>>15306348
I guess you're right, I mostly just wanted to share a cute pic of motoko crying

sage then
>>
>>15304762
OILY
HORSE
DONG

it sure works.
>>
I can never remember he name is Motoko instead of Mokoto.
>>
>>15304762
There must be a hardware issue or something because robots don't cry nor do they have tears.
>>
in the manga, the police superintendent called the major a robot. She just flipped him off and bared her teeth at him.
>>
>>15304762
SAVE YOUR TEARS FOR THE DAY WHEN THE PAIN IS FAR BEHIND
>>
>>15306970
Wasn't he retired?
>>15306348
Isn't that bimbo busy headbutting delivery trucks or something?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.