[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Atsuko Ishida's artstyle, but I have yet to see Might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2074905233_84dc93f014[1].jpg (75KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
2074905233_84dc93f014[1].jpg
75KB, 338x480px
Love Atsuko Ishida's artstyle, but I have yet to see Might Gaine. The only subs available on bakabt for this series are HKsubs. Are they intelligible or are we stuck waiting for someone to re-do the whole thing?
>>
>>15302560
The first 28 episodes have been subbed in better-than HK quality.
>>
>>15302560
It's already happening: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5gHOin8W87d_MJq-L5JgDRFJY1X_QJC8
>>
>>15302937
>youtube
>>
>>15302945
It's a method that works, since the subninjas (usually) don't want to go near that place.
>>
>>15302937
How offen are they coming out?
>>
>>15302957
"""subninjas""" is not a reason to release episodes in an objectively worse fashion
>>
>>15303057
Well, if you want to complain, ask Great Exkaiser103 and Subdivers for the actual reason.

>>15302991
Roughly every week.
>>
>>15303057
Be grateful you can watch it at all
Fucking videophile fags are annoying as piss and 4chan is filled with them
Go buy it Raw if you give that many fucks
>>
>>15302937

Perfect! The only other suggested alternative I saw in the bakabt comments was PDSG subs but the lack of seeders on Nyaa was a total buzzkill. Thank you!
>>
>>15303648
>Be grateful you can watch it at all
i'm not that desperate. there's quite a few series to watch with actually watchable releases so there's no need to grateful for this vomit inducing shit.
>>
>>15304572
Just wait until GE103 decides to put the subs on files for a torrent then. It's not like he wants YouTube to be the only source for watching it.
>>
>>15302945

They're fucking old dvd rips, it's not going to look any worse on YT because it's 480p to begin with.
>>
>>15302945
Because I'm too lazy to make a torrent and upload for each episode, and nobody likes re-releases. But still I do upload actually finished projects. Dagwon's done, and Ganbaruger subcheck should be done in at most 2 wks.
>>
>>15304572
Good.
Now be a good Anon, and wait like everyone else when there's a torrent.
>>
>>15305121
>Ganbaruger subcheck should be done in at most 2 wks.

Well, you know, I'm not sleeping, and I don't have much else to do... and it is just five episodes left...

Fuck it, we're doing this live.
>>
>>15302560
I wonder if there's any concept art for what Maito was originally supposed to look like.
>>
File: Goin' Commando.png (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Goin' Commando.png
251KB, 640x480px
>>15304997
Thing is, the raws that are on Nyaa are less... washed out, so to speak. Not that I can't complain, I mean at least it's not the shit quality HKSub's release was.

Pic kinda related.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.