[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me one good Lazy Matsumoto manga. Oh that's right,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_0036.jpg (42KB, 594x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
42KB, 594x405px
Name me one good Lazy Matsumoto manga.

Oh that's right, you can't. the guy can't do any decent panelling at all, and most of his characters look like either anorexic patients or midgets.
>>
>>15300470
>ost of his characters look like either anorexic patients or midgets.

You're giving him way too much credit. They don't even look human.
>>
>>15300557
You're right. None of his characters have any human proportions.
>>
>>15300470
What's with the hat?
>>
>>15301541
he's actually a cyborg and you can see his brain in a jar of green fluid if you remove his hat
>>
File: 1335836105706.png (13KB, 185x162px) Image search: [Google]
1335836105706.png
13KB, 185x162px
>>15300470
>>15300557
>>15301433
>yeah I totally agree with my multiple proxies

KYS
>>
The dubs of truth have spoken. L A Z Y
>>
>>15302471
Matsumoto is bad enough I didn't have to resort to samefagging
>>
I haven't seen a Manga from this guy,
is ONE's lazy drawing better than his?
>>
>>15302861
It has better panelling for sure.
>>
>>15302471
Why are you so resistant to the idea Lazy is a hack and there's quite a few people that agree about that? You pretty much just need a little good sense to see.
>>
>>15300470
That's nice. Now tell us about something you actually LIKE. You do like things, right?
>>
I've always wanted to say I'm impressed by your dedication to shitposting on a largely dead board
>>
>>15300470
Sexaroid.
>>
>>15304109
Holy fucking shit, I draw better than this
>>
>>15304754
prove it
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 655x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 655x552px
>>15304109
I doubt you have even read it. And it looks like shit just like everything Lazy has done.

>>15304754
I believe you. Pretty much any artist I know can draw better than this.
>>
>>15303411

Ishinomori and Yokoyama.
>>
>>15305189
To be fair, Yokoyama is no amazing artist or anything. But he's a pretty damn good storyteller. It's so dry it fits the hard boiled style pretty well. Ishinomori is great all around, seeing people ignore him in favor of the likes of Matsumoto is just sad.

That said, I count a few minutes before someone comes to shit on them. But that doesn't matter, because talent is talent, and that's something Matsumoto sure doesn't have.
>>
>>15305239
>seeing people ignore him in favor of the likes of Matsumoto is just sad.
I don't really see much discussion of Matsumoto outside of troll threads on /m/.
>>
>>15305239
I'm more saddened that you waste your time shitposting in threads like these and the DP threads instead of actually making threads or contributing to discussions about those two, since they are good.
>>
>>15305247
He's getting licensed and shit. People feel obliged to praise it because it's " classic". Avarage folks don't even know Ishinomori is an manga artist and not some director/producer who came up with Power Rangers and Rider. If most, they know about Cyborg 009.
>>
>>15305259
I'm not the main troll. I don't make these threads, I just contribute to them. This is already a pretty dead board anyway, it's always the same people over and over again.
>>
File: works16.jpg (396KB, 855x1200px) Image search: [Google]
works16.jpg
396KB, 855x1200px
>The year is 1970
>Anon's mom has taken an interest in Japanese subculture and boards a flight to Japan
>Her goal is to meet her animation idols and read plenty of manga after studying at university for years
>Straight out of the airport she bumps into a young Japanese man and all her heavy luggage falls to the ground
>The man apologizes and promptly picks up all her luggage and offers to carry them for her
>Her next destination is her hotel and they call for a taxi
>Arriving at the entrance to the hotel the man carries to luggage for her up to her room.
>The woman opens her hotel room's door and is suddenly pushed into the room by the man
>The man slams the door and locks it while the young lady is huddled up on the bed
>He introduces himself as a manga artist and the he is one Leiji Matsumoto while unbuttoning his clothes

And this is the story of how anon-kun's mom was raped by none other than Leiji Matsumoto. He always wondered who his father was and why he abandoned him along with him having a tiny chode. Anon inquired with his mother and learned of the story I just shared with you. Ever since them he's been filled with hate for the man all while struggling to follow basic comic paneling. A true tragedy.
>>
If I were a janitor or mod, things would be different around here. It would be better.
>>
>>15307186
That's true, no Lazy at all is always better. These threads might be well-intentioned, but we're still being forced to look at Lazy's ugly face and art. They should be banned for this reason alone.
>>
File: beautifulcomposition.png (922KB, 1306x1052px) Image search: [Google]
beautifulcomposition.png
922KB, 1306x1052px
>>15307182
>basic comic paneling
>>
>>15307279
My eyes hurt.
>>
>>15307293
I feel your pain, anon.
>>
>>15307186
If *I* were a janitor or mod, I'd purge this board on an hourly basis. Neo-/m/ is shit and deserves to die.
>>
>>15305189
>Yokoyama
>Blocky boring paneling, very stiff art, same running pose used over and over.

>Ishinomori
His only good manga is Sabu and Ichi and Cyborg 009

Congrats on your shit taste and I hope you enjoy seeing more Leiji manga brought over with the success of Queen Emeraldas. We're also seeing lots of his anime being brought over by Discotek. That must sting, huh? Your favorite artists will continue to be obscure here in the west like Nagai and Leiji grow in popularity. I imagine your shitposting will continue while you try to hide you sorrow that you'll never be able to read your silly power ranger comics.
>>
>>15309618
I'm not the same anon but if you genuinely believe Sabu and Cyborg to be Ishinomori's only good manga you need to read more of his works. Even sadomaso/fetish bait like Domestic Yapoo is masterfully crafted in pretty much every single aspect and then there's titles like Skull Man chock-full of great experimentalism all the time.
>>
File: 1447020447843.png (183KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1447020447843.png
183KB, 370x359px
>>15300470
He looks so fucking sad. I mean, every pic of him I see he has a face on him that says "when will the suffering end".
>>
>>15309182
This is a slow board, you just need a janitor (who knows what he's doing) to swing by once every 12 hours and we'll be sorted
Do we even have a janitor?
>>
>>15309647
>Domestic Yapoo
>Skull Man
>good

w e w
e w e
w e w
>>
File: lazymasterofaction.png (2MB, 1524x1056px) Image search: [Google]
lazymasterofaction.png
2MB, 1524x1056px
>>15309647
Meh. That's just weak bait. Don't bother. He's just trying to reverse-troll because Lazy is a piece of shit.

Can you even take seriously anyone who try to defend this shit over here? No, you can't.
>>
>>15309669
>when will the suffering end".
Maybe when he learn how to draw. But it might be already too late.
>>
>>15309182
You're the wrong type of person to be a janitor. Obviously, you're very unhinged and you're probably OP.
>>
File: shitposter.png (10KB, 1153x115px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.png
10KB, 1153x115px
Remember when OP got banned
>>
>>15310937
Funny thing is that's not even OP. But since you guys can't take any of them apart, it was probably xpearse all along.
>>
>>15304754
Show your work
>>
>>15311525
What's it like to be humiliated with public ban, my dude
>>
File: lazycompilation.png (415KB, 930x548px) Image search: [Google]
lazycompilation.png
415KB, 930x548px
>>15311631
>humiliated with public ban on an anonymous board

Man, I will tell ya. It's like after that I couldn't show my face outside. I was living in shame for weeks. But then I stopped and thought to myself "I should look at the bright side, at least it's not as bad as being an Lazy Matsumoto fan. Now those guys are helpless". After that I got the strength to move on.
>>
>>15310424
>probably OP
I think I would remember making a shitty copypasta bait thread. Also, I have literally never read, watched, or played anything discussed on /m/, so I can't be accused of bias.

>>15311833
Why do you even bother making these threads? You're never going to convince anyone to stop liking what you don't like.
>>
>>15311833
It must've really gotten to you consider how mow you shit post about a guy no one else talks about. That compilation is funny since you like Yokoyama who draws a stiff running pose in just about every panel. How high on the autism spectrum are you? You seethe with rage over someone no one else talks about, many times making multiple threads. There's clearly something that's preventing you from moving on with your life since you keep posting these threads.
>>
>>15312532
>>15313070
Not my fault you guys are way too stupid to realize I'm not OP. I just come here once in a while and look for threads I can have a few laughs to relax after a day of hard work. OP kindly provides those on a regular basis.

And don't assume you talk for everyone. I know quite a few people here who changed their opinion on Matsumoto after looking at how bad his manga work looks. Delusional fanboys are everywhere, but there's still some people with basic sense of aesthetics to be reminded to never touch his stuff.
>>
File: lazymatsumoto16.png (691KB, 1130x821px) Image search: [Google]
lazymatsumoto16.png
691KB, 1130x821px
>>15313070
>That compilation is funny since you like Yokoyama who draws a stiff running pose in just about every panel.

Yep. And I said myself Yokoyama was not an exceptional artists in this very same thread. But still, he knows how to tell a story, unlike the disjointed mess Matsumoto does. It's very stock art and very stiff, but you can tell what you're looking at pretty easily. That's why his style is perfect for historical works, the art don't distract from the huge quantity of information you're receiving every page. It works just fine.

Also, that's not even the point. The compilation is meant to show how Matsumoto can't even draw someone throwing a punch without recurring to these cheap short-cuts. Say what you want about Yokoyama, he was not a great draftsman, but he always show you the action. It's very basic, but it's never omitted by his inability to compose a proper action scene.
>>
>>15300470
Oh look at this. Some one on 4chan that thinks their opinion matters.
>>
>>15313340
>I'm totally not OP guise but I do know lots of people who changed their opinion after reading OP's shitpost spam
>>
>>15313377
He gets knocked down a flight of stairs. How are you having a hard time following that?
>>
File: lazystools.png (1MB, 1553x616px) Image search: [Google]
lazystools.png
1MB, 1553x616px
>>15314457
No one is having a hard time following that. But we're talking about a "professional" here. If you're an complete nobody trying to do your comic, this would be alright as long as you pass your message in a not confusing way. And Lazy can be confusing as fuck, but this is not the point in this particular page. The thing is, there's thousands better ways a true artist would be able to come up with to portray that exact same action. But Lazy not only resort to that to save the effort of drawing the whole scene, he does the same thing twice! That's amateurish level bullshit. The only thing he can do right is copying-paste his mecha designs like here: >>15310258 And not even that, since he's just using templates, no real skill is required to draw like Lazy. Really, I believe even you can do it if you apply yourself.
>>
>>15314444
It's hard to imagine this board having two equally autistic and obsessive people shitposting about a guy no one else talks about.
>>
File: farewell.jpg (56KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
farewell.jpg
56KB, 800x444px
>>15300470

>Muh cartoons need to be anatomically correct
>>
>>15314508

uhhh professionals use rulers and guides breh
>>
File: img000020.jpg (449KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.jpg
449KB, 824x1200px
>>15314508
...You don't actually think artists get perfect fucking circles free handed, do you? It also saves tons of time and regardless of that the details still have to be added.

>>15314570
Right? This dude has no understanding of cartoons or exaggerated features. It also helps characters like Harlock or any other hero character stand out much more. Not to mention the granny or grandpa characters are usually comedic relief. Characters like Tetsuro get made fun of for the appearance in the manga, too. Basically he should just avoid 60's/70's manga.
>>
>>15314552
Is it really?
>>
File: morelazy3.png (1MB, 1419x570px) Image search: [Google]
morelazy3.png
1MB, 1419x570px
>>15314570
At least remotely human-like. If your character is supposed to be running. Make him looks like he's running and not falling in an awkward as fuck way.

>>15314575
They do. But Lazy don't use them as a tool, he uses as a crutch.
>>
It's pretty obvious OP has never read anything by Monkey Punch.
>>
>>15314444
I'm actually op and Lazy Matsumoto sucks. The other guy is just helping spread the message.
>>
>>15314585
Lazy's incompetence has nothing to do with other artists of his era. There's nothing he does well.

He doesn't deserve to be viewed as Tezuka's equal. Even guys like Ishinomori, Yokoyama, Nagai, Ishikawa, Kajiwara, Chiba, Saito, Punch, the Fujio duo, Mizuki all have something unique that make their manga stand out and fun to read.

There is nothing worse than an arrogant douche who thinks he's top shelf and yet can't draw his way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>15314773
>He doesn't deserve to be viewed as Tezuka's equal.

Good thing Tezuka is garbage who randomly inserts gags in the most inappropriate places possible.

>All have something unique

Uh, you've never read anything from him, have you? He's known for his iconic characters and unique space fantasy. I'm also quite fond of the technical designs which have spawned tons of merchandise. They're iconic and will continue to be long after he's dead and there's nothing you can do about it. Sucks to be you.

>>15314599
Nice moving the goal posts.

The pose right there is basically Yokoyama's favorite.
>>
>>15314835
Fuck off, fujifruit.
>>
>>15314835
tezuka can actually tell a story, matsumoto can't.
>>
>>15314835
Yokoyama makes up for it with good stories. Matsumoto manga feel like lazy as fuck. It's like there is no effort put in whatever shit he did. It's all the same dumb space "opera" with little variations between them.
>>
I always wanted to understand how people like OP come to be, how can you single out someone out there to hate so much? What even triggered this?
>>
>>15315023
Only sometimes, Phoenix is awfully inconsistent and the last few chapters are awful. Not to mention he seems to abhor female characters and constantly kills them off. Anyone who complains about Leiji being lazy and then recites the guy who uses a "star system" as an excuse to recycle characters should really take a moment to think about what you're saying. You can't shit on Leiji's designs looking familiar while defending Tezuka's star system.

There's a reason his darker stuff failed and is obscure. It's not very good. It's incredibly mean spirited and bad things happen just to have them happen. Having people cooked into a chicken nugget, having pointless scenes of babies being killed, etc.

>>15316587
You'll have to explain to me how Yamato, Harlock, Gun Frontier, Ring of ring of Nibelung and Galaxy express are the same thing.

Galaxy Express is about youth and growing up.
Yamato is saving earth from aliens that are escaping their own planet.

Gun Frontier is a parody of westerns filled with rape and death.

Harlock is about a space pirate taking in a boy and going on a journey to defeat some aliens.

Ring of Nibelung is exactly that but in space.

They all share some themes but calling them the same is incredibly ignorant.

PS: The Galaxy Express manga is a huge improvement over the TV anime, Tetsuro isn't constantly being kidnapped and is pretty competent like his movie version.
>>
>>15316678
>Anyone who complains about Leiji being lazy and then recites the guy who uses a "star system" as an excuse to recycle characters should really take a moment to think about what you're saying.
Hilarious.

The Star System makes sense when you consider the number of titles Tezuka produced,and that's not taking into account the fact that Tezuka also worked shit tons on the anime versions of them. He was anything but lazy.

Lazy's output is nowhere comparable to Tezuka's.
>>
File: wily cat.jpg (128KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
wily cat.jpg
128KB, 497x750px
>>15316621
It has to do with Leiji's works getting more attention from licensing companies than his favorite artists. So he goes to a board where no one talks about the guy and throws a massive fit, often times posting multiple threads. Also for some reason constantly insists Leiji had little involvement in Yamato despite doing screenplay, character designs, setting, and directing for the original show.

Not sure why his designs for women bother him so much when Ishinomori's look like this.
>>
>>15316693
All you have is excuses, anon. He used the star system before he had tons of titles. He always used it. Time to suck up your excuses and admit you were wrong.
>>
>>15316702
>those proportions
What the fuck?
>>
>>15316704
>He used the star system before he had tons of titles. He always used it.
Retard.

Of course he used it before he had tons of titles, because he was constantly producing stuff.

Even on his deathbed, he still wanted to produce more.

Lazy in comparison barely did a fraction of what Tezuka did, and the worst part is that even after all these years, he didn't even attempt to improve his shitty amateurish artwork.
>>
>>15316702
What's wrong with this picture? I know you're gonna say proportions, but in this case, it's rather clear that Ishinomori was aiming for that.

This is expressionism.

Also, since this is a pinup, it's not the same thing as actually drawing manga (you know, things manga artists do)

This is where Matsumoto fails. His manga art is very badly done.
>>
>>15316702
Is that a Colossi?
>>
>>15316739
No, sorry. You don't get to use that excuse.
>>
>>15316729
>All these excuses you use to try to justify someone else doing the same thing you shit on Leiji for

>Didn't even attempt
Remember when Tezuka fucked up his art style when he tried to draw semi-realistically? I do. Everything when downhill when he tried to drop his cartoony style.

I don't know why, but you seem to have this idea that Leiji has done very few manga. Where did you get this idea? His output wasn't as much as Ishinomori's but he was still often working on 3 or more series at a time.

Bring on your next excuse, my dude.
>>
>>15316739
>Also, since this is a pinup, it's not the same thing as actually drawing manga (you know, things manga artists do)

>It's okay to draw like shit when it's not Leiji
>I-It's intentionally shit!
>It's expressionism!

Holy shit hahaha.
>>
>>15316746
Do you see the difference? Tezuka attempted and failed, while Leiji didn't. His latest manga somehow looks even worse than what he was doing in the 60s and 70s.

Tezuka for all his faults was a hard worker. Matsumoto is just lazy in comparison.
>>
>>15316741
>>15316750
It's not "intentionally" shit. It's actually a pretty good pinup that puts emphasis on the femine side of women. The curves, the hips, are exaggerated for a reason.

The first time I saw it, it immediately got stuck in my mind. This is good expressionist Ishinomori art.

When I look at Lazy Matsumoto's manga, there's nothing memorable. It's all so bland, and just badly drawn.
>>
No wonder you people are Lazy Matsumoto fags. I'm sorry to say, but you don't understand art. Ishinomori's Wild Cat pinups provoke a reaction, and already give a clue as to what it may all be about. That's what makes it good art. Bad art isn't necessarily the worst thing a manga artist can have. The problem with Lazy is that not only his art is bad, he doesn't try to do anything with his bad art. Forge Ishinomori, look at Nagai. His Devilman art is far from ideal, but it's his own and he uses it in his own creative ways to make a point. There's literally none of that in Lazy Matsumoto's work.

This manga page >>15314508 demonstrates exactly what's wrong with him. He created this cool corridor, but then he ruins it with some of the worst characters ever. They don't even look like they belong to the environment they're in..
>>
File: yokoyama run.png (389KB, 982x888px) Image search: [Google]
yokoyama run.png
389KB, 982x888px
>>15311833
>>15313377
>>15314599

>Complains about stock art and being stiff
>Complains about Leiji using the exact same pose

Why are you such a massive hypocrite?
>>
>>15316752
>His manga looks worse now
>His art is worse when he's 79 than when he was 40

Are you stupid? Yes.

>>15316766
>It's a pretty good pinup

No, it looks like a child drew it to masturbate to. It's shit and saying it's "expressionist" won't change a thing.

>>15316820
>When me posting a shit pinup makes you this mad

Look forward to seeing it in the next thread you inevitably make.
>>
>>15316842
You only say that because you're an ignorant pleb who doesn't understand art.
>>
>>15316834
We've been over this. Yokohama could tell an egaging story. The artwork is just one piece of the puzzle. The problem with Lazy is that he does nothing well, not the panelling, not the drawings, not the story, not the characters, nothing.
>>
>>15317228
Yokoyama*
>>
>>15317224
>>15317228
One day you may see your own hypocrisy. Or more likely you'll continue to be a deluded autist who shits on other authors while praising ones who do the same thing while clumsily trying to justify it.
>>
>>15317291
None of the authors I listed are perfect, but they're all better than Matsumoto that's for sure.
>>
>>15317228
Man, just give up, these people are hopeless. They're retarded and are proud of it. They will keep coming with arbritary reasons to justify pure laziness and shitty art. You did well, but they're not gonna listen.
>>
File: I-Am-Major (1).png (394KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-Major (1).png
394KB, 460x460px
>>15300470
>>
File: wildcatinsidepage.png (1MB, 1511x1085px) Image search: [Google]
wildcatinsidepage.png
1MB, 1511x1085px
>>15316739
By the way, I'm done with these guys. But here's some support for your argument. This is what Wild Cat looks like from the inside. The Pin-Up exaggerated are used only for the covers. It was a stylistic choice like those women drawings you see in fashion magazines. People are just trying to shit on it based on assumptions.
>>
>>15317356
*exaggerated proportions
>>
Why is /m/ bullying an old man?
>>
Huh you got to be kidding me with this. You know I've been looking at the stuff this thread complains about but I can't see it.

>Cartoony characters in a realistic setting
Have you ever heard of a comic called Tin-Tin you piece of shit? It's a legitimate style choice and is meant to help the reader get invested in the real environments.
>Bad Paneling
Have you ever seen truly bad paneling? So much shoujo manga is just peoples heads separated by flowers and no backrounds. I mean god It's not like Tezuka used zig zag panels....oh wait,
>Character designs
He has some degree of unique designs, I will give him credit if I see a movie with his character designs I know it's him and I know the themes going in.

Like seriously he's seems okay don't know why you get all riled up over nothing.
>>
>>15317360
Not all of /m/, some dude keeps making these troll threads.
>>
>>15317356
It looks worse than Leiji's shit.
>>
File: maeda shitposts.jpg (1MB, 1130x9912px) Image search: [Google]
maeda shitposts.jpg
1MB, 1130x9912px
Can we all just hunt down Lazyrager's house like how 2chan did for Maeda ( their local Nagano/Tomino shitposter) and how /pol/ did for Shia's flag?

http://futabalog.com/thread/99313645ffcaa9ed732fe99b1284457f
>>
>>15317356
Of course. /m/ can't tell the difference between something badly drawn and a stylistic choice. no wonder they think Lazy Matsumoto is good.
>>
>>15317469
You need glasses.
>>
I cannot fucking believe this thread is still happening
>>
>>15317361
>Have you ever heard of a comic called Tin-Tin you piece of shit?
Yeah I have copies of tintin comics from my youth.
What about them? You think I'm a pleb like you?

>t's a legitimate style choice and is meant to help the reader get invested in the real environments.
In tintin's case, the characters have better proportions (Herge doesn't copout and draws the characters in full), and the setting is more realistic. Herge also has a great sense of humour, which is reflected in his his comics. I can't say the same for Lazy Matsumoto.

>Have you ever seen truly bad paneling?
I don't think you know what bad panelling is, since you're bringing up stylistic choices of panels, the same way you tried to shit on Ishinomori's pinup.

>He has some degree of unique designs
Unique at being bad? For sure.

>I will give him credit if I see a movie
Yeah, the animated productions actually fix his lazy designs, but that isn't him.
>>
>>15317734
Kek. These people are pathetic. They can't handle differing opinions so they act like mobs.
>>
Okay, so you don't like Matsumoto. Can you go away now? Otherwise you're just a shitposter and need to be banned.
>>
>>15318118
>pls pls don't come to my house to sodomize me
>>
>>15318165
na sodomize is ok. at least if you come, don't force me to read lazy matsumoto
>>
>>15317322
Like how you try to justify Yokoyama's and Ishinomori's shit artwork posted in this thread?

>>15317356
>Be Ishinomori
>Never seen a woman before
>Draws like a horny kid

Muh expressionism.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.